We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I have all but threatened myself with bodily harm if I test early!
I refuse to test until the day after Thanksgiving. There is just no convincing me otherwise so my brain just better stop talking now! I am due between the 21st and 23rd, I WILL NOT test until the 25th. If I get a BFN the day before or the day of Thanksgiving, I am afraid it will ruin my whole day. Unless.........what if I get a BFP and that would be the perfect day to tell the family.........NO! STOP IT NOW CASEY!!!!
Ok................I'm gonna have to go shut my foot in the door or something just so I know that I mean business!
Good Luck with the waiting game girls!
Me fighting with myself to lock the tests up until next Friday-----
Originally posted by ravensunset1980@Nov 15 2005, 08:07 AM Would you be able to hold off on testing till a day after AF is due?*
I think I could.* I'm not in the 2WW yet, but AF has been early the past 2 months, so, I'm pretty sure I can hold off till she's due.* Well, that's unless Jess (iamkc) convinces me to test earlier.* LOL
Hehehe...I swear, I only try to convince people who are already convinced or are late. It's sort of like my sister and shopping. I learned a long time ago that she just wants me to justify her buying something and not the reasons she shouldn't. She'll say that she'll wait until her next payday (her version of the 2WW), but she'll go back to visit her potential purchase 10 times over that period. She insists that she probably won't buy it, but we know better...so I justify it for her instantly. DH is a little like the ones who are getting closer and closer to AF, wanting to wait just until the next day for payday. That seems silly to make that trip again the very next day, so I just tell him to buy it, especially if I know that he really wants it and will buy it, paycheck or not.
See? I've thought about this my whole life...well, not specifically POAS, but sort of...
I am definately holding off! I peed on waaaay too many things last month. Now all I have are two digital tests and i don't want to go out and buy more so I am waiting till I'm like a week late.
.......I say that now, keep me strong girls!
Clara's here! 5/13/11
I love my two handsome boys!!!
Jetty - 8/06
Jude - 9/08
I want to test Saturday or Sunday.....I should get AF either this weekend or Monday. By Monday....SHE IS LATE! Someone talk me out of testing (AGAIN) I have already been talked out of it once, but I just want to know! I have two Walmart tests....if I test on Saturday and get a BFN, then I still have one to fall back on if AF doesn't arrive on Monday (or Tuesday).
I don't have any of the feelings that AF is coming yet though....I just dunno!
AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5) PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.