I love....

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 15th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Momo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ok, so I must admit, I love video games. In fact, it's one of the bonding things between DH and I. We play the mmporpg (massive multiplayer online role playing games) hehe. Right now we play Guild Wars together, I love that game. And I also love fighting games too....like Soul Caliber2, really want to get Soul Caliber 3. And I got all excited about the new x box 360 when I saw it in a video game store. Haha. Growing up with two bros, i had to find something in common with them. And DH is thankful!
Besides, it keeps my mind off ttc! At least for a little bit.
So, does anyone else like video games? Or do you have some other distraction that you enjoy?

Clara's here! 5/13/11

I love my two handsome boys!!!
Jetty - 8/06
Jude - 9/08

November 15th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to ravensunset1980 Send a message via MSN to ravensunset1980 Send a message via Yahoo to ravensunset1980
I enjoy playing Dance Dance Revolution on the PS2. My DH is into the computer role playing games. He plays Neverwinter Nights on a local server. I'm more into DDR and Sims kind of games. I love The Sims. LOL, oh, and Mario, anything Mario Bros. and Tetris. Kinda old school games.

November 15th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Oh, haha, we have DDR too, with the dance pad...haha. I am horrible but dh is really good.....haha.
What's fun is to play normal games with the dance pad.

Clara's here! 5/13/11

Jetty - 8/06
Jude - 9/08

November 15th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to ravensunset1980 Send a message via MSN to ravensunset1980 Send a message via Yahoo to ravensunset1980
Quote:
Originally posted by Momo@Nov 15 2005, 05:13 PM
Oh, haha, we have DDR too, with the dance pad...haha.* I am horrible but dh is really good.....haha.
What's fun is to play normal games with the dance pad.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]
oh, i know, i tried to play Tony Hawk and it's hard. LOL, well, confusing.

November 15th, 2005, 03:38 PM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
We have a game cube! I have Sims Bustin Out, Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion, as well as Monkey Ball 1 and 2! Those are pretty much all the games I play on there (though not much lately - been too busy ) Anyways....if it is a RPG, DH LOVES IT! He finished Zelda Windwaker a couple months ago and is now playing Zelda Orcarina of time! He could play the game cube or a game online ALL DAY!

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

November 15th, 2005, 04:05 PM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't play them, but DH does. He has a PS2 and an Xbox. He also plays the mmporpgs - when we were first dating he played EQ - now he plays WOW (he has Guild Wars also, but hasn't played it as much - mainly because his dad and cousin also play WOW, so he plays with them alot).
November 15th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Madylyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Madylyn Send a message via Yahoo to Madylyn
Oh yes we are a gaming family for sure. Been playing MMORPGs for almost 4 years now. We've done DAoC, AC2, Star Wars Galaxies, Horizons, WOW, EQ2, City of Heroes. Im in most of the betas, including the D&D beta now, and we love those games, but they are very time consuming. Lately I've been playing Fable Lost Chapters on Xbox and Im also a huge fan of DDR, though we have it for Xbox instead of for out PS2 (which is currently broken) I like the PS2 version better. However, the Xbox one is my workout program!!!
We have pretty much every product Nintendo has come out with, including the DS, Nintendogs is SOOO cute! We are huge Zelda fans, Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask were awesome. And Tetris is my all time favorite game!!!!
Yes can you tell? Gaming is one of our favorite things. We each have our own specced computers and have done most of the online games and a lot of the RPG games that are out there.

Check out my pics & my blog!
November 15th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Madylyn@Nov 15 2005, 03:48 PM
Oh yes we are a gaming family for sure.* Been playing MMORPGs for almost 4 years now.* We've done DAoC, AC2, Star Wars Galaxies, Horizons, WOW, EQ2, City of Heroes.* Im in most of the betas, including the D&D beta now,* and we love those games, but they are very time consuming.* Lately I've been playing Fable Lost Chapters on Xbox and Im also a huge fan of DDR, though we have it for Xbox instead of for out PS2 (which is currently broken)* I like the PS2 version better.* However, the Xbox one is my workout program!!!
We have pretty much every product Nintendo has come out with, including the DS, Nintendogs is SOOO cute!* We are huge Zelda fans, Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask were awesome.* And Tetris is my all time favorite game!!!!
Yes can you tell?* Gaming is one of our favorite things.* We each have our own specced computers and have done most of the online games and a lot of the RPG games that are out there.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Yeah, we have our own computers...actually, 3. Haha. DH is a web developer too so he loves anything geeky!
We also have PS2 and GameCube. Love all the Mario Party games too...those are happy and fun.

Clara's here! 5/13/11

Jetty - 8/06
Jude - 9/08

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search