butterfly0127

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to ravensunset1980 Send a message via MSN to ravensunset1980 Send a message via Yahoo to ravensunset1980
Quote:
Originally posted by butterfly0127@Nov 17 2005, 05:14 PM
LOL...sounds like something I would do. I think I charted my BBT on Fertility Friend and I made a ticker for my signature here. I dont know if it works though and for some reason it didnt put the 8th as when AF started so it says I am CD9
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]
I checked out your chart, and it says AF started on the 9th, you might wanna change that. LOL

November 17th, 2005, 02:35 PM
butterfly0127's Avatar Regular
Send a message via Yahoo to butterfly0127
Quote:
Originally posted by ravensunset1980+Nov 17 2005, 05:17 PM-->
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin-butterfly0127
Quote:
@Nov 17 2005, 05:14 PM
LOL...sounds like something I would do. I think I charted my BBT on Fertility Friend and I made a ticker for my signature here. I dont know if it works though and for some reason it didnt put the 8th as when AF started so it says I am CD9
I checked out your chart, and it says AF started on the 9th, you might wanna change that. LOL
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
[/b][/quote]

Okay, I changed it. I think I put spotting for the 8th and that is why it said that but it was a bit more than spotting. It seems so strange talking to complete strangers about your AF..I suppose you get use to that real quick.

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/fceeb">
</a>

</center>
November 17th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to ravensunset1980 Send a message via MSN to ravensunset1980 Send a message via Yahoo to ravensunset1980
Quote:
Originally posted by butterfly0127@Nov 17 2005, 05:35 PM
Okay, I changed it. I think I put spotting for the 8th and that is why it said that but it was a bit more than spotting. It seems so strange talking to complete strangers about your AF..I suppose you get use to that real quick.
[/quote]
heheh, oh, i know. that's the reason I love it here. nobody in our family knows we're trying, well, i don't really want them to know we actually have to try. they always bug me and my DH about when were're going to get PG, and it's ANNOYING. and i can't possibly talk to my family about my TTC journey, and my DH is mesmerised by what I tell him. he's very helpful. LOL. but it's nice to talk to people about stuff.

November 17th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ravensunset1980+Nov 17 2005, 05:44 PM-->
Quote:
Quote:
@Nov 17 2005, 05:35 PM
heheh, oh, i know. that's the reason I love it here. nobody in our family knows we're trying, well, i don't really want them to know we actually have to try. they always bug me and my DH about when were're going to get PG, and it's ANNOYING. and i can't possibly talk to my family about my TTC journey, and my DH is mesmerised by what I tell him. he's very helpful. LOL. but it's nice to talk to people about stuff.
[/b][/quote]

Well I dont talk too much to my family or my DH family about it either. His mom always says that I just worry about it too much and that is why Im not PG which just irritates me because I am not worried about it yet. My sister doesnt think I can get PG so I dont like to talk to her about it because she seems to rub it in that Im having difficulties. I dont think she means to but she does. Shes just so pessimistic. I dont know anyone really who has actually planned a pregnancy or had troubles with it. Everyone I know gets pregnant without even trying...that is frustrating for me to see sometimes but at least when I do have a baby I can tell them how much we wanted him/her.

</a>

</center>
November 17th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Who is the author of the book you recommended?

</a>

</center>
November 17th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally posted by butterfly0127@Nov 17 2005, 05:52 PM
[/quote]
Toni Weschler

November 17th, 2005, 03:35 PM
[COLOR=purple][FONT=Arial]
Quote:
Originally posted by ravensunset1980+Nov 17 2005, 06:30 PM-->
Quote:
Quote:
@Nov 17 2005, 05:52 PM
Toni Weschler
[/b][/quote]

Thanks! I think Im going to go get it today. I have to go return some movies anyhow so I figure I can run by the bookstore while I am out. How much do you think it will cost in a store? Alot?

</a>

</center>
November 17th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally posted by butterfly0127@Nov 17 2005, 06:35 PM
Thanks! I think Im going to go get it today. I have to go return some movies anyhow so I figure I can run by the bookstore while I am out. How much do you think it will cost in a store? Alot?
[/quote]
at the bookstore here at the mall Walden Books, it was about 25 or so.

November 17th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ravensunset1980+Nov 17 2005, 06:37 PM-->
Quote:
Quote:
@Nov 17 2005, 06:35 PM
at the bookstore here at the mall Walden Books, it was about 25 or so.
[/b][/quote]

ah, that isnt so bad. I was worried you were going to say like 50...lol. So are you on here alot? Are there any other helpful sites youd recommend as well?

</a>

</center>
November 17th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally posted by butterfly0127@Nov 17 2005, 06:46 PM
ah, that isnt so bad. I was worried you were going to say like 50...lol. So are you on here alot? Are there any other helpful sites youd recommend as well?
[/quote]
Yeah, i'm here almost like everyday. I'm recently host to this forum, and it's great. I'm home now, and waiting to go pick up my DH from work, I'm making easy food for dinner tonight. LOL. Microwavable Lemon Pepper Chicken breast with Corn, and Instant Mashed Potatoes. LOL.

November 17th, 2005, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ravensunset1980+Nov 17 2005, 06:49 PM-->
Quote:
Quote:
@Nov 17 2005, 06:46 PM
Yeah, i'm here almost like everyday. I'm recently host to this forum, and it's great. I'm home now, and waiting to go pick up my DH from work, I'm making easy food for dinner tonight. LOL. Microwavable Lemon Pepper Chicken breast with Corn, and Instant Mashed Potatoes. LOL.
[/b][/quote]

So what does being the host entail? Ive been home the whole time we've been talking...I suppose I should get off the computer and do something productive but sometimes I just feel like being lazy...lol. Yesterday I spent all day making quilts. I finished one and started another. They are an easy idea for Christmas presents. We are having pork chops for dinner tonight...a little more difficult than your meal...lol. I dont think Ive ever even seen the Microwavable Chicken before...sounds nice and easy! lol

</a>

</center>
November 17th, 2005, 04:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally posted by butterfly0127@Nov 17 2005, 06:54 PM
I dont think Ive ever even seen the Microwavable Chicken before...sounds nice and easy! lol
[/quote]
oh, it's great. very good, and juicy. it's a store brand kind. H.E.B Fully Cooked Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast. sooooo good.

November 17th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ravensunset1980+Nov 17 2005, 07:05 PM-->
Quote:
Quote:
@Nov 17 2005, 06:54 PM
I dont think Ive ever even seen the Microwavable Chicken before...sounds nice and easy! lol
oh, it's great. very good, and juicy. it's a store brand kind. H.E.B Fully Cooked Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast. sooooo good.
[/b][/quote]
HEB??? Dont know that we have those around here.

</a>

</center>
November 17th, 2005, 06:27 PM
garshgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
lol..i wish i could be on line all day..you two make me jealous today!

November 18th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by garshgirl@Nov 17 2005, 09:27 PM
lol..i wish i could be on line all day..you two make me jealous today!
[/quote]
lol...well if it makes you feel any better I wish you could be online all day too so Id have someone else to chat with...the more the merrier!

</a>

</center>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search