Annnnnddddd..........

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2005, 09:34 AM
mommywannabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommywannabe Send a message via MSN to mommywannabe Send a message via Yahoo to mommywannabe
So......what did everyone have for lunch? And did you all eat it WAY too fast like DUMB*SS me and now feel very very sick?!?!?!?!?

I had Chicken and Dumplings, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
It was just so darn good, I vaccuumed it right up, now I feel like this.........

No one stand near me!!!!

Casey

November 17th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to Pari_Ameenah
I had chicken Lasagne, mash, and green beans!
it was nice, i also had pudding:- Sponge pudding and custard!

Yumm!!!!

Lyn x
November 17th, 2005, 09:41 AM
FutureMommy
A whole wheat bagel and a bowl of chili. *drool* And no, for once I did not eat it too fast LOL
November 17th, 2005, 09:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to ravensunset1980 Send a message via MSN to ravensunset1980 Send a message via Yahoo to ravensunset1980
Unfortunately, I haven't had my lunch yet. My cousin called me to go to her house for lunch, she's making chicken parmesan (sp?) yumm.. I usually go to lunch at 1, but seeing this post, I may just go at 12, in a couple of min. I'm STARVING. Thanks a lot Casey.

November 17th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Send a message via AIM to mommywannabe Send a message via MSN to mommywannabe Send a message via Yahoo to mommywannabe
Hehehehehehe...............No Problem Rod!!!

November 17th, 2005, 09:53 AM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It is only a little before 10am here, so too early for lunch... DH and go together at 1:30pm, so I'll get back to you
November 17th, 2005, 10:06 AM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
Just got back from going out to lunch with a co-worker. I had salad, spagetti, and cheese cake. Luckily I only ate all of the salad, and half of the spagetti and cheese cake....I have dinner or snack for later. (I have been hungry ALL the time lately....)

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

November 17th, 2005, 10:13 AM
Momo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
MMM, I had a Hong Kong Pineapple Bun this morning. They are sooo good. Seriously. You can only get them at Chinese bakeries, why they don't make them everywhere I don't know. They don't taste like pineapple at all, don't know why they are called that. But now I'm hungry again. But it's only 10:15 so I can't have lunch yet.....haha

Clara's here! 5/13/11

I love my two handsome boys!!!
Jetty - 8/06
Jude - 9/08

November 17th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to ravensunset1980 Send a message via MSN to ravensunset1980 Send a message via Yahoo to ravensunset1980
Ok, got back, she didn't make chicken parmesan (sp?) She made chicken breast with fried onions on the outside. pretty good, with wheat bread and fruit punch. yummy. I'm STUFFED.

November 17th, 2005, 11:53 AM
That sounds really good! I am getting over feeling so stuffed, and getting a little hungry again, LOL. I know that when I fix dinner later I will NOT be eating fast........I've learned my lesson for the day!! Hehehe

Casey

November 17th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Madylyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Madylyn Send a message via Yahoo to Madylyn
Well I had a late breakfast of Krispy Kremes...TOTAL splurge! Now i'm having Spaghettios =)

Check out my pics & my blog!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search