Sorry I didn't introduce myself

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Macintosh's Avatar Regular
I have been ttc since august and entering my fifth cycle. Now my family consists of husband and two dogs. I am 37 years old and feel like I am running out of time so quickly (where did the last ten years go???). I like this forum because there are others to share this experience with. My family are nice in the fact that they mind their own business and don't ask awkward questions about conception and baby hopes. That said I consider this experience rather personal and don't wish to talk about it with family.

Things I have and am trying:

pre-seed - costs a fortune and dosen't work well for me but better than nothing at all. And hello? why the thin needle like applicator? what sadist thought that one up???

taking temperatures which is interesting but rather inconvenient at times.

becoming a fertility "expert" by reading every website or book, helpful, half-baked or otherwise.

I don't have any siblings but have a brother and sister in law who, in their early 40's successfully conceived two children. The second is due in the spring and I am a totally jealous b**ch about it. Totally and I am getting worse with each passing inconceivable month...

Like everyone else I try to keep positive and count my many blessings and try not to notice all of the pregnant women around me. I do enjoy the smilelys too!

<a href="http://www.GlitterMaker.com/">http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics</a

http://fertilityfriend.com/ttc/
November 17th, 2005, 10:42 PM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally posted by Macintosh@Nov 17 2005, 08:35 PM
I am 37 years old and feel like I am running out of time so quickly (where did the last ten years go???).* <div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

I know what you mean! I am 37 too and am in my 7th cycle of trying. Each time AF shows you feel like you've just waisted more time. Hopefully we'll get our BFPs soon!
November 18th, 2005, 05:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to ravensunset1980 Send a message via MSN to ravensunset1980 Send a message via Yahoo to ravensunset1980
Hello, Welcome to JM. Glad you found us. I hope you stay here is short and sweet, and you get your BFP soon. We're here for anything you need.

November 18th, 2005, 06:26 AM
garshgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Welcome to the board..July was a big ddc, so it's good that there's alot of us here to get the Agust club started!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search