We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. my mom asking if i'm pregnant
2. my MIL asking if i'm pregnant, and if we're trying
3. my cousins getting pregnant like that *snap*
4. i'm timing everything right, and nothing
5. waiting to O, and the 2WW seem FOREVER
1. Seeing a negative result on EPTs
2. Everyone giving their advise (if you stop trying, it will just happen)
3. The 2WW
4. My younger brother and his GF having a baby while she was on birth control
5. My parents joking around saying that my brother is now the favourite because he gave them a grandchild (they really are only joking, but it still hurts sometimes).
1. all the waiting, waiting, waiting
2. all the wondering, wondering, wondering
3. giving up Coke
4. BDing to the point of it not being as fun anymore
5. waiting 15 minutes after BDing with sticky semen in me (ew...and TMI)
1. No astroglide....hahah
2. No lattes (although I'm drinking one now....shhhhhhh)
3. Sex with ulterior motives....hahaha
4. Not being able to take painkillers for bad headaches and stuff
5. Not being able to get much done around the house before Oing.....hahaha!
Clara's here! 5/13/11
I love my two handsome boys!!!
Jetty - 8/06
Jude - 9/08
2.not knowing what my body is doing, if i even ovulate
3.seeing pregnant women all the time
4.keeping this 'secret' from everyone i know
5.taking pills....LOL...I know, but I hate taking pills ,especially the prenatals and the metformin
I haven't given up coffee, otherwise that would be numbers 1 - 5 !
1. Worrying about timing, and wondering if I'm cursed with a short luteal phase or no ovulation or some other irregularity (since I haven't charted for a full cycle yet -- this is my first)
2. BDing on demand is so far kinda fun -- but I'm worrying that the longer it takes, the more unromantic it will get
3. Lack of lubricant -- ouchy! (gotta buy some pre-seed)
4. Worrying about being a total hypochondriac when/if I do become pregnant
5. Keeping it a secret when I'd like to ask fiends about their experiences