It's the Weekend!!!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 19th, 2005, 08:54 AM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So is anyone doing (or did if you are reading this on Monday) special?

Nothing big here - DH and I did get our pictures taken with Santa - OK before you think we are crazy - we know Santa personally (no honestly we haven't gone off the deep end) - he goes to our church and he and his wife are dear friends of ours - he looks so much like Santa that kids recognize him as such even when he is not dressed up. They will come up to him and ask - he pulls out a picture and asks them what do they think - it is so cute! One of the ladies in our church is raising her granddaughter and got a call from the school telling her she may want to have a talk with her because she believes "Santa attends your church". She answered, but he does! He is a professional Santa.
November 19th, 2005, 08:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to ravensunset1980 Send a message via MSN to ravensunset1980 Send a message via Yahoo to ravensunset1980
how cute, I think it's cute that kids believe in Santa. I want our kids to believe in santa. This weekend, nothing special for me, just realax around the house, and have some friends over, that's about it.

November 19th, 2005, 08:58 AM
garshgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not cool..you know why we're all going to read your post!

Edited to add....uggh I have to work tomorrow. Today is cleaning..would anyone like to trade places with me for the weekend. Unless I O, and then you'll have to change back!

November 19th, 2005, 10:27 AM
Momo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have my first show today with my bossa nova band. We're playing at a party so I'm really excited for that. Then tomorrow morning is church and meeting some friends for lunch. I'll let you know how the show goes!

Clara's here! 5/13/11

I love my two handsome boys!!!
Jetty - 8/06
Jude - 9/08

November 19th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Madylyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Madylyn Send a message via Yahoo to Madylyn
Just been making soap & lotion with my best friend here (for Christmas presents) and today we are going to do some ornament shopping and go see Goblet of Fire and dinner afterwards. Date night!

Check out my pics & my blog!
November 19th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Regular
I'm currently 9dpo and am trying to keep AF away. I don't plan to test until Wed. or Thurs. so I'm just waiting and hoping. Nothing special going on this weekend. Watching the friends 10th season episodes with DH. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Tammy
November 19th, 2005, 06:11 PM
FutureMommy
Saw Harry Potter last night and it ROCKED.

The only other thing I'm concentrating on this weekend is making a baby.
November 20th, 2005, 12:22 AM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
Saw Line of Fire last night and Harry Potter tonight...went to dinner with DH and Sienna has a play date tomorrow with my in-laws dog (we call her Aunt Muffin ). We have been invited over there for a late lunch....

Other than that....I want to get some cleaning done as well as laundry. I am thinking of testing Sunday, but we will see (AF is due to fly in Monday sometime but no signs of her showing yet)!

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search