any ideas?

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 21st, 2005, 05:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok...so two cycles ago, before AF came, I had a lot of abdominal pressure...and when AF showed up, it was vey painful. My abdomen was tender to the touch and I had to go on painkillers. My last period, was normal...nothing beyond the regular back ache and minor cramping. However, since that painful period, my husband felt something weird and upon personal examination, I have found a weird lump of sorts inside me...it's sort of back to back with my rectal area...any ideas on what this could be? I have a doctor's appointment in exactly two weeks, so I'll talk to her about it then, but although it seemed to get a little smaller recently, I'm still concerned.
Oh yeah...my last two cycles, I've had a sore lower back after ovulation...is this normal? I also get weird twinges in the general area of my hip bones in between ovulation and AF...I notice it especially in this cycle...Any help would be great!

Thanks, Abi

Baby "Elijah"-With us for a short time, with our heavenly Father now. Sept 25, 2009
November 22nd, 2005, 06:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Not sure, but hope you get answers soon. Have you ever been checked for PCOS? Cysts?

Thank you to *Kiliki* for creating the perfect siggy!

"Victory is sweetest when you have known defeat" ~Malcolm Forbes

IUI #1 - Nov 07 = BFN, IUI #2 - Dec 07 = BFN
IVF #1 - Apr 08 = BFN
IVF #2 - Nov 18
Dec 2 - Beta 1: 198!! Dec 4 - Beta 2: 660!!
Dec 15 - 1st U/S - We're having twins!!!
Dec 23 - 2nd U/S - Surprise it's triplets!!!
November 22nd, 2005, 09:10 PM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hmmmm, not sure it could be a cyst of some sort that gets aggrevated by your cycle hormones. I would definately talk to your doctor about it.
November 23rd, 2005, 03:57 AM
Veteran
I sometimes get little cysts (inflamed lymph nodes) in my ..ahem...personal area which last 2-3 days, although they occur externally. This used to happen only 1nce per year, but I've had this twice in last 4 months. Doc says it's normal, just a small aggravation (since it goes away) and that it's happening more often due to all the sex (sex = bacteria).

It's a BOY!!
November 23rd, 2005, 06:50 AM
Super Mommy
Do you check your cervical position or fluid? The 1st time i felt my cervix it felt like a 'growth' of sorts because I had never felt it before. As far as the pain do you have endometriosis? Or it could be fibroids?

November 24th, 2005, 04:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes, I do check my cervix position and for fluid...and that's half how I first noticed it...it's definitely not normal...my doctor has been talking endometriosis with me because of the pain...but since in the past my pain has been thyroid related, we're going there first.
I've never been checked for PCOS or cysts before...I thought it may have been fibroids or something...but I'm not really sure what cysts or fibroids would feel like.
This is rock hard! It seems strange that I noticed it when I was having a lot of pain...but before that and since then, I haven't had any unusual period pain.
However...if I twist my upper body at the waist, I can feel a sudden crampish pain...ah well...1 1/2 weeks before I see my doctor again...

Baby "Elijah"-With us for a short time, with our heavenly Father now. Sept 25, 2009
November 24th, 2005, 08:09 PM
Super Mommy
Good luck, I hope everything works out!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search