Being Thankful

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 21st, 2005, 07:51 AM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Since it is Thanksgiving this week here in the U.S. I thought it might be a good time to count our blessings (which I'll admit can be hard sometimes when TTCing), so share at least one or two things (or more if you wish) that you are thankful for.

For me I am thankful that I have a loving and supportive DH who comforts me even when I go crazy with all this. I am thankful for my family and that I have a wonderful MIL that understands what a struggle this is (DH is an only child - they had two m/c at around 12 weeks and then lost a baby much later in the pregnancy and at that time lost the ability to try to have more). And of course I am thankful for my wonder friends here at JM.
November 21st, 2005, 07:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to ravensunset1980 Send a message via MSN to ravensunset1980 Send a message via Yahoo to ravensunset1980
I am thankful for finding my DH, and having him to support and love me like I deserve to be loved. I'm thankful for my mother who since I was 13 has been both a mother and father to me (my father passed when I was 13) I'm thankful to have found this site, I love it and all my JM friends are WONDERFUL. And I'm thankful for my family who can be annoying at times, but have my best interest at heart.

November 21st, 2005, 01:28 PM
mommywannabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommywannabe Send a message via MSN to mommywannabe Send a message via Yahoo to mommywannabe
Oh wow, only one or two things? I am thankful for a lot! I am thankful for my DH, as everyone else has said so far. He can be a little nuerotic and a tad bit anal about things, but he loves me and I love him and we make it work. He is supportive to the best of his ability and works so hard to make sure we have a good life together.
I am thankful for my family even if I dont get to see them as often as I would like, my pups, my dsd, my job and my bosses (even if i did threaten to freak out and blow the office up this morning....hehe) and just about everything in life. I am thankful that I am able to get on and have a support system that is great. I am thankful that I can freely TTC (even though its not getting me any results right now) and I am thankful that I can freely and openly pray about anything and everything that I want.

Shoo.....there is a lot more, but I will dont want to take up too much space.
Thanks for the thread though!

Casey

November 21st, 2005, 02:22 PM
barrycarrot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just started a thread like this in the TTC Chit chat forum. Sorry. I didnt see this one first.

I am thankful for my family, me health, my home and all my JM buddies!

Married to Tim for 5 years (together for 11!)
Mommy to Hailey Noelle - 2 years old
Jenna Marie scheduled to come March 25th via c-section!

November 21st, 2005, 04:15 PM
garshgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm thankful for the things that keep me level (all those things you take for granted until you hear or see something bad happen to others)

I'm thankful for a wonderful family...even the annoying ones!

November 21st, 2005, 05:32 PM
angelltn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
There are so many things to be thankful for. I guess I am most thankful for a wonderful family that has stood by my side and believed in me, even when I was at my worst....because of them I am who I am today.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search