So Thanksgiving morning....

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2005, 05:19 AM
garshgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So for whatever reason, my internet explorer has been down for the last 3 or 4 days. In that time, not only did I go through total JM withdrawl, but I also went through a terriable jealousy bout.

Thanksgiving morning, and understand, I am excited for them...but you understand, my sil and bil went to have their IVF done. She gets to find out in a week and a half if she's getting the bfp.

I can only imagine how tough it will be to be excited for them. I'm trying though.

November 27th, 2005, 05:44 PM
wantababy26's Avatar Super Mommy
It's tough to be away from JM isn't it! I love catching up on everything though.
I totally know what you mean about being excited yet jealous of your SIL and BIL. My brother and SIL just found out a few weeks ago that they are due in July. I was excited for them but kind of started to cry cuz I was so bummed it wasn't us that was pregnant! My DH was great and kept trying to cheer me up. It's really tough cuz I wanted to be excited for them, which I am but I can't help but feel jealous too! Don't feel bad about feeling jealous....I just keep telling myself it will happen when it's suppose to.
Good luck to you, lots of

Jake December 13th, 2006 6lbs 15oz. Jake 2 years 33lbs!!!!! What a big boy!

November 28th, 2005, 04:28 AM
garshgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally posted by wantababy26@Nov 27 2005, 08:44 PM
It's tough to be away from JM isn't it!* I love catching up on everything though.
I totally know what you mean about being excited yet jealous of your SIL and BIL.* My brother and SIL just found out a few weeks ago that they are due in July.* I was excited for them but kind of started to cry cuz I was so bummed it wasn't us that was pregnant! * My DH was great and kept trying to cheer me up.* * It's really tough cuz I wanted to be excited for them, which I am but I can't help but feel jealous too!* Don't feel bad about feeling jealous....I just keep telling myself it will happen when it's suppose to.*
Good luck to you, lots of*
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]
Thank you.

I'm sure it will happen soon for alot of us. IT BETTER!!!! lol...I'm pretty sure we're all ready for it.

November 28th, 2005, 05:44 AM
wantababy26's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm thinking august will be even more than July was!!! Come on

Jake December 13th, 2006 6lbs 15oz. Jake 2 years 33lbs!!!!! What a big boy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search