We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Well i have a couple...
1. To stop POAS so much and only do it when AF actually is a few days late!
2.Lose some weight before the spring
3.To get fitter by exercising regulary and going on my bike more
cos am too lazy lately!
Well thats mine!
Please tell me yours! Oh and here is some babydust for 2006...
Waiting for god to bless me with my 1st child when the time is right.
2. Get back on the weight loss band wagon. I had lapband surgery but have totally fallen off the wagon
and I need to get re-focused. And not blow up like a Macy's Thanksgiving DayPrade float when I do get preggers.
3. Start putting money back in savings and be more budget minded....I have a hard time controlling my
impulse shopping . My mom always told me I had champagne taste on a beer budget
I don't make resolutions anymore. I never keep them LOL[/b]
LOL - I always joke that I resolve not to make anymore resolutions.
Lets see for me:
1) Obviously would be to get pregnant, but I also relsolve that I am going to try to accept it if I don't.
2) To save money
3) To be less obsessive about when I O and be more thankful that I do (even if it comes late).