Hollief, Celery, Jackie, Shannaj, and Cris

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 29th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Ash
They all look awesome!! We all of these BFPs lately and the way your charts look, I am starting to get nervous that there are going to be very few of us left soon!! YIKES!!

I hope this is it for you all!!!

August 29th, 2008, 11:33 AM
MommytoShaan's Avatar Veteran
I hope you all get BFP's!!!!!!!!!!!

August 29th, 2008, 11:42 AM
LaLaRose3's Avatar My brand of heroin.
GL girls! I agree Ash- those charts are looking GOOD!

*DUST*
August 29th, 2008, 12:03 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Good Luck Ladies!!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
August 29th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Mrs. Kitty
Aaaamazing!
Seriously Woot!
August 29th, 2008, 12:53 PM
NortheastWifey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the support, girlies!! You guys are awesome! There's a part of me that really feels like this is not my month, but we'll see. Maybe I'm just trying to stay in denial just incase of a BFN. I'm going to trrrrrrrry not to test over the weekend. I'm guessing AF should arrive anytime between Sunday and - at the very latest next Wednesday. If I can hold out (which I probably won't but I can pretend for now), I'll test on Tuesday.

Good luck Cel, Jackie, Shanna and Cris!!!!! I've got my fingers crossed for you girls and am stalking your charts daily!!

Hollie
August 29th, 2008, 12:58 PM
shannaj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awww, thanks so much! Its a nice feeling to know that someone is checking up on your chart! lol

I have to be honest though, I tested yesterday and it was another BFN...AND my temps dropped like mad this morning with spotting, so I'm sure AF is going to be here if full force tomorrow. I'm honestly ok though, because Jeff aproached ME yesterday and brought up the fact that he is going to step it up a notch. Now that his brother has left and this vacation is over with, he wasn't a baby YESTERDAY. So we went to the store to buy him some vitamin E and Flintstones vitamins! lol We are also going to work at planning BDing better. He told me to just tell him "Bedroom...NOW" and he'll come running. So even though I am bummed that I'm not PG this cycle, I have a new found hope. We're only going on our 8th month trying...its about darn time he came around! lmao

Sorry for this being long...I just haven't updated my chart yet today...its not looking good anymore. But just knowing that you cared enough to check it out, and all of the other well wishes...I'm really touched! I love you girls!

Thanks to Vicki for my gorgeous siggy!

August 29th, 2008, 01:20 PM
That stinks about AF, Shanna - BUT...that is so cute about Jeff!! I'm glad he's rearing to go! I love "Bedroom..NOW!" Lol! I need to get my Jeff on board with that tactic. I hope cycle eight will be great!!

Hollie
August 29th, 2008, 01:35 PM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
"bedroom NOW" wooooo hahaha

If I get I'm going to get Vit E, flintstones and baby aspirin and try that for June DDC!!!!

Good luck girls!!!!
August 29th, 2008, 05:21 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for still thinking of me. I haven't decided if I'm testing tomorrow or not. I just know it's still going to be a BFN and then I'll know that my body is acting all crazy! (after I actually O'd for once!) I'll keep ya posted though.

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

August 29th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Lauren S's Avatar Mom to Brady and Hannah
Quote:
Thanks for still thinking of me. I haven't decided if I'm testing tomorrow or not. I just know it's still going to be a BFN and then I'll know that my body is acting all crazy! (after I actually O'd for once!) I'll keep ya posted though. [/b]
Dang, Jackie! That chart is hot!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease test tomorrow. I hope this is it for you!
August 29th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks! I hope this is it for all of us as well.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

August 30th, 2008, 03:43 AM
JustBreathe
Jackie that chart is setting my screen on fire!!! Good luck ladies!!
August 30th, 2008, 06:08 PM
snsgirl336's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Ladies, thanks for stalking me! My chart was looking good... until today... I didn't have time to put it in yet, but it dropped big time. I honestly didn't think we had a chance in he** this cycle because everything that my DH went through with his passing out thing happened right at O time for me, and I didn't want to push it with him, as I know he wasn't feeling his best.

I guess we're just waiting and going to try even harder for the Cycle 14... hopefully AF will be here soon so I can get rid of her and we can start on the next one!

Thanks girls for checking in on my chart though! It's so nice to be stalked!

Thank you Natalie for my beautiful Siggie!!!

August 31st, 2008, 03:47 PM
Just thought I'd give you all a quick update - no AF and no cramps so far, although cramps have typically come two to five days before AF, BBs have still been hurting like he**... so who knows. If AF doesn't show by tomorrow, I'll test on Tuesday. She really should be here anytime between now and Wednesday. (Last month was the first time I determined an O date and luteal phase length so I'm not really sure how consistent I am). And I slept horribly last night, so temping was out the window this morning. So it's just a waiting game for now. Something in my gut says this is not our month, but we'll see.

Hollie
August 31st, 2008, 03:56 PM
KCMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh Hollie I so hope this is the month for you! I'll keep my fingers crossed and definitely keep me posted!

Thank you Julka for my beautifully, perfect siggy!!

August 31st, 2008, 05:42 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope this is it for you, Hollie!! That dip looked like it was at just the right time!!!! *fingers crossed for ya!*

AF is 100% on her way for me-- temp FINALLY went down and my cramps haven't let up all day, although still no AF.. Just want to MOVE ON!!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

September 1st, 2008, 09:24 AM
JustBreathe
Quote:
AF is 100% on her way for me-- temp FINALLY went down and my cramps haven't let up all day, although still no AF.. Just want to MOVE ON!![/b]
Me too girl. CD 31, 13 DPO, bfn, feeling icky... Lets get the show on the ROAD!!

Here's to June girls!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search