Breast bump?

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 29th, 2008, 01:14 PM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
WHOA I really need to stop researching now

Do you have white dots that looks like bumps... or like goose bumps but it's not goose bump cuz it's not! lol It's on the tip of my areola that goes around in curve around on both breasts? I never had this til now?!

I looked it up..it said Montgomery's Tubercules??? And it said it could be a sign of pregnancy.

August 29th, 2008, 01:39 PM
LaLaRose3's Avatar My brand of heroin.
I have a LOT of them right now! I always have them, regardless of when in my cycle- but there is a LOT going on there now!
August 29th, 2008, 01:49 PM
MrsMamaS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine definitely increased with pregnancy too!
August 29th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Super Mommy
I think I have a couple, but I'm pretty sure they're always there. Does anyone know what they're there for?
August 29th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Hmmmm I always inspect my breasts every month and this time it is VERY visible. I noticed it CLEARLY when I saw myself in mirror as I was putting bra on. Hmmmm Oh well.. Only time will tell.
thanks
August 29th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope it's a sign of pregnancy for you!!!
August 29th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I opened this thread twice reading it as "Breast Pump" and wondering what the heck these posts had to do with a breast pump LOL Then I realized it said BUMP!

I had read that was a sign of pregnancy too! Hope so!

August 29th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Mrs. Kitty
Quote:
I opened this thread twice reading it as "Breast Pump" and wondering what the heck these posts had to do with a breast pump LOL Then I realized it said BUMP!

I had read that was a sign of pregnancy too! Hope so![/b]
Hahaha I read it like that too!

Ive always had those bumps, (looks at ber bb's to check if theirs more than usual) Nope no more than normal...
But I was told that they are oil glands that help soften your nipples and keep them from dying out.

I too hope this is a sign that your preggers!
August 29th, 2008, 06:39 PM
hahahahahaha Christine! I had thought that too What a trick eh

Aly, I read that.. but this one is just out of ordinary that the white bump is REALLLY huge and WHITER (is that even a word) LOL

I usually do a self breast check due to the history of breast cancer and I didn't see this WHITE and HUGE.

Only time will tell! I learn something new every day!!! Who'd thunk Montgomery Tubercules
September 1st, 2008, 05:52 PM
Brennaluet's Avatar Super Mommy
I have them too. I recently asked the Dr. about them, she said they will be really handy when breast feeding and that they keep the breasts lubricated.

September 1st, 2008, 07:28 PM
Quote:
I have them too. I recently asked the Dr. about them, she said they will be really handy when breast feeding and that they keep the breasts lubricated.[/b]
That's great to know that!!! Thanks
September 2nd, 2008, 06:27 AM
Lo_and_Behold's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I got these every month before AF showed...sometimes they looked like goose bumps & other times they looked like little tiny pimples. I haven't gotten the Montgomery Tubucles so far this pregnancy, but everyone's different. My bbs haven't even gotten bigger! (just firmer). I hope you'll have some answers soon! Are you testing soon?

Quote:

Christine! I did the exact same thing. I opened the post thinking Oh how great..I was just looking at breast pumps last night in Target..maybe I can help. Then I read the post & I'm like I looked at it again & went Ohhhhhh
September 2nd, 2008, 06:54 AM
Quote:
I got these every month before AF showed...sometimes they looked like goose bumps & other times they looked like little tiny pimples. I haven't gotten the Montgomery Tubucles so far this pregnancy, but everyone's different. My bbs haven't even gotten bigger! (just firmer). I hope you'll have some answers soon! Are you testing soon?

Quote:

Christine! I did the exact same thing. I opened the post thinking Oh how great..I was just looking at breast pumps last night in Target..maybe I can help. Then I read the post & I'm like I looked at it again & went Ohhhhhh
[/b]
Thanks Melissa! How funny you thought it was breast pump
If I don't get any spotting today at all, I'll test tomorrow but I doubt it cuz I feel she's coming.
September 2nd, 2008, 08:04 AM
oriel13's Avatar Tishauna
Those bumps were one of my first signs. I had tested faint + at 8dpo, and noticed the bumps coming up that night. I even asked DH to look at them because I'd never had them before (then looked it up online and realized it was normal ) Hope it's a good sign for you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search