WOO HOO...this is going to be an awesome fall

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 30th, 2008, 10:07 AM
shannaj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For anyone that doesn't already know, I'm a member of CHAPS - the Canadian Haunting and Paranormal Society. We are part of the TAPS family. TAPS just sent us an investigation request to go investigate an old Indian burial ground about 7 hours away. So the first weekend of October, our group is renting a HUGE van and going on a road trip. We will be leaving Friday morning and coming back Sunday. This is the first long distance investigation we have made. Our group is really starting to pick up speed now thanks to TAPS. We also have about 5 other investigations lined up for this fall. Its going to be in interesting season Ghost Huntin'! lmao

I just thought I would share, because I know many of you are also believers. And I also know that many of you are also friends of TAPS so you would understand why I would be so pumped about this! hahahaha

Thanks to Vicki for my gorgeous siggy!

August 30th, 2008, 10:42 AM
Make.A.Wish's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm a believer.. We watch TAPS all the time, we've missed most of the recent season but we're catching up. And honestly, that is so cool that your part of the TAPS family, just awesome! I've always wanted to go on some sort of investigation, we have them a few hours from here. It's a really old hospital that TAPS actually did an investigation at a while back! Please keep us posted, I love anything regarding the paranormal!

August 30th, 2008, 11:04 AM
ღ Tammy ღ's Avatar Veteran
thats so exciting!!! I love anything that has to do with the paranormal

August 30th, 2008, 12:01 PM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
Awwww I wish I was part of it!!!! I'm jealous you are going in Oct!!!! hehehe What a great month to do the investigation!
August 30th, 2008, 01:50 PM
NortheastWifey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's awesome, Shanna! I'm so intrigued by that kind of stuff. Definitely KUP! I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Hollie
August 30th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Shanna that sounds fun and exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it!
August 30th, 2008, 06:41 PM
snsgirl336's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's awesome Shanna! I hope you and your group have a fun experience and see lots of interesting things. I think you should be on tv!!! Then we could all watch you!

Thank you Natalie for my beautiful Siggie!!!

August 30th, 2008, 06:43 PM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
Your so lucky, I wish I could go on an investigation. Being in the bible belt, it's hard to find a group like that. Have lots and lots of fun!

August 30th, 2008, 06:55 PM
Mrs. Kitty
That is too cool!
I had gone to a meeting for the SFPR (south Florida Paranormal Research)but i made the mistake of commenting that I was "sensitive" and they weren't too keen on that...

But its probably for the better, because since then Ive gotten more sensitive and the last thing I need is stuff following me home.

Shanna you ever watch Paranormal state or Psychic children?

ZOMG! fantastic shows!
August 31st, 2008, 06:23 PM
Regular
I love Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters International!!! You will have so much fun. I hope all of what you investigate stays 7 hours away from ya
August 31st, 2008, 08:38 PM
LaLaRose3's Avatar My brand of heroin.
How cool Shanna! Let me know how it all goes!
September 1st, 2008, 09:47 AM
shannaj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hehe, thanks guys! We have so many investigations lined up for this fall..Its usually most busy in the spring and summer, but it has been a little slower of the past few months. So I can't wait to get back at it! I don't imagine anything will follow me home. And if it does, I will tell it to either be nice or leave! lol

ps. who knows, maybe if someone does follow me home I can teach them to clean my house for me!!!

Thanks to Vicki for my gorgeous siggy!

September 1st, 2008, 10:07 AM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
I can't wait for the next season dvd for ghost whisperer. I have 2nd season dvd set. woooooo
September 1st, 2008, 10:22 AM
Veteran
I have gotten into a little ghost hunting myself with DH and a few friends...we went to St. Augustine, FL in February (which they say is one of the most haunted cities in the United States) and did some research and ghost tours...EVP and everything. I actually got a couple reeeeeeally awesome photos that blew me away and also a few things on my recorder as far as EVP that I would love to look into more if I found the time. I still have yet to listen to the entire tape, although I did hear something on it that gave me chills. I'm so interested in all of this because my mother had many expiriences with ghosts when she was a child, and there is no one in this world I trust more than her, so I know theres something else out there! Her stories are quite interesting! I would love to talk more with anyone who would be interested! You must be so excited about your trip cant wait to hear about it!

<div align="center"></div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search