OMG I just got my Cheri reading........

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 31st, 2008, 03:52 PM
KCMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Here's what it said:

They show you a boy and they connect him to SePTEMBER so this would be either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. Wondering if you perhaps might even be pregnant now? They show this happening soon, so not sure if I should interpret that your either just about to ovulate, or just starting your cycle or in the two week wait.... which to me I am leaning towards september being find out month than anything else

When it comes to your son, hes someone who is very ambitious, someone who is strong and really always goes froward in life. When he makes a mistake, hes the type to make sure that he owns up to it and is the one who is adamant that he is going to fix it. He likes to try and make everything better, is a very hard worker and is always interested in learning what comes his way. Hes very independent, wants to do everything for himself. He would rather you just show him once, and then watch over as he attempts to do it for himself. I think that you will find that he has a careful eye, someone who seems to be able to pick up things easily and always remember the important details.

Hes got an amazing memory, seems to be able to remember not only people but important information. hes open to new ideas, but certainly is a creature of habit. has a set way of doing things and always wants to make it right. he would never do something half assed.

When ti comes to career paths, they show him as a "business man" I see him actually job shadowing someone, and realizing what the "world is missing" and getting a loan to start up his own company. I see it sky rocketing from there and being quite good at what he does.

When ti comes to marriage, I see him closer to 28, they will have one boy and two girls of their own.

I soooooo don't want to get my hopes up, but how can I not now???????? I'm only 8DPO right now, but already want to test soooo bad! Can you guys believe that? I want to believe her, but I'm still a little unsure, ya know?!?! Anyway, thought I'd share.

Thank you Julka for my beautifully, perfect siggy!!

August 31st, 2008, 03:56 PM
NortheastWifey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oooh Gwen! That's awesome!! I so hope she is right on for you!! If she is, I am soooo getting a Cheri reading! Hehe! Good luck, girl! Keep us posted!

Hollie
August 31st, 2008, 04:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Oooh Gwen! That's awesome!! I so hope she is right on for you!! If she is, I am soooo getting a Cheri reading![/b]
haha me too!

Good luck to you!

August 31st, 2008, 05:03 PM
Justjeni's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Where do you get them at?
August 31st, 2008, 05:46 PM
snsgirl336's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's so great Gwen! I hope that she's right on!!! Good luck!

Thank you Natalie for my beautiful Siggie!!!

August 31st, 2008, 05:48 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck- I am so hoping she's right-- you just never know!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

August 31st, 2008, 05:57 PM
Veteran
Wow! How neat. How did you find her?

August 31st, 2008, 06:04 PM
Thanks everyone! If you go to cheri22.com you can email her after you pay the $8.00 through paypal or a credit card and she will email you with the result. My prediction took like 7 days though so be prepared for that.

I'm going to try my darnest to wait to test, but now it's gonna be super hard.

How many people have gotten Cheri readings and she was wrong? Just trying to see what my odds are here.

August 31st, 2008, 07:11 PM
LaLaRose3's Avatar My brand of heroin.
Wow! I really hope she is right! GL girl!
September 1st, 2008, 10:37 AM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
Wow I hope she's right!!
When do you plan on testing??

I emailed Cheri with free prediction. I know it'd take several months but I'm not going to pay $8 right now!
September 1st, 2008, 10:42 AM
Thanks guys! Well, I really want to hold out until 14DPO which would be Saturday, but I don't know if I can wait that long. I may test on Thursday. I'm really hoping this is it for us, so please keep us in your prayers! Thanks again everyone!

September 1st, 2008, 07:41 PM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
Oh man that's too long to wait for you! Good luck!
September 1st, 2008, 08:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope she's right. At least it's already September, so you won't have too long to wait.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search