not sure i'm ovulating

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 14th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I'm frustrated because my fertility monitor is telling me that I'm not ovulating for the last two months. I've been crying off and on all day. I've been trying to be positive about it for the last 9 cycles but now it has been an overwhelming feeling of doom. I know that this isn't the end of the world and that I go back to the Dr. the day before Thanksgiving. I'm just wishing that it would be easier than it is right now.
<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21c29b" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>

May 2010- Kennedi

Oct 2012-Everly

4 angel babies watching over us.

September 14th, 2008, 12:44 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry you're going through this right now.... My body doesn't ovulate on its own 75% of the time either... so I'm finally on meds... Hopefully your doctor will move forward with you to get your body back on track... Can you go in any time sooner than November?

Thank you Bokkechick for this amazing siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 41 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
IVF#3/FET#2 (November 2014) Transferred two perfect blasts- First BFP Ever.
EDD of our BABY BOY: 8/18/15

September 14th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I'm sorry you're going through this right now.... My body doesn't ovulate on its own 75% of the time either... so I'm finally on meds... Hopefully your doctor will move forward with you to get your body back on track... Can you go in any time sooner than November?[/b]

Thank you. I went to the Dr. two months ago and he told me he wanted me to try for 4 months before I came back. They are wanting to do a Laproscopy after my visit in November.

May 2010- Kennedi

Oct 2012-Everly

September 14th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry. I hope that your Dr. will be able to help you when you go back.
September 14th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Ash
Amanda,

So far, from looking at your chart I agree with your FM. It doesn't look like you have O'd this month. I am so sorry this is happening. Have you been temping all of this time also? What do your temps show? I think if you aren't Oing at all then you should call your doctor, and let him/her know. There really is no point in trying for 4 months if there is nothing to try for. Keep your head up!

September 14th, 2008, 04:06 PM
snsgirl336's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry!!! I hope that your Dr will have some answers and ways to help you and I hope that you don't have to wait until November to see the Dr! I think you should call and let them know what is going on! Good luck!

Thank you Natalie for my beautiful Siggie!!!

September 14th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm not sure how to post my fertility friend chart on here...but I've been temping, using the fertility monitor, CM, and praying. I think I'm going to wait till the end of this cycle and see what happens. It should only be another 8 days and then i'm going to call the DR. Just hope that he will help with it now and not make me wait out the next two cycles.

On another note I'm sooooooooo sick and tired of hearing from people that say and I quote..."maybe god knows better than you do that now is not the right time for ya'll to be having a baby". It just makes me mad because the people that are saying this already have had and raised all their children. Plus they never had trouble getting pregnant.

Okay I think that I'm done venting for the moment. I'm ready for another day with a fresh start and a chance to feel better.
Thank you again

May 2010- Kennedi

Oct 2012-Everly

September 14th, 2008, 05:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Ash
Quote:
I'm not sure how to post my fertility friend chart on here...but I've been temping, using the fertility monitor, CM, and praying. I think I'm going to wait till the end of this cycle and see what happens. It should only be another 8 days and then i'm going to call the DR. Just hope that he will help with it now and not make me wait out the next two cycles.

On another note I'm sooooooooo sick and tired of hearing from people that say and I quote..."maybe god knows better than you do that now is not the right time for ya'll to be having a baby". It just makes me mad because the people that are saying this already have had and raised all their children. Plus they never had trouble getting pregnant.

Okay I think that I'm done venting for the moment. I'm ready for another day with a fresh start and a chance to feel better.
Thank you again[/b]
Sometimes, I think we should all walk around with earplugs in when TTC topics come up!! I truly do regret telling people that we are trying. It is a killer...

Today in church they had infant dedication, and my niece was being dedicated so my whole family was there. They have couples who are unsuccessfully trying stand up for prayer. We were actually already standing because they have the families of the babies being dedicated stand in support of the child and their parents, but I could feel all of our family's eyes on us when they were talking about it. It was really, really uncomfortable. I told Nate that I was glad we were already standing because I don't know if I could stand on my on free will....

It's all so hard, that is why I am so glad we have this community...

September 14th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Elliott's Mommy
If you are using a fertility monitor and it's showing you're not ovulating, there is no point in waiting the 4 months. . . I think docs sometimes give a certain time period because they think that often people aren't getting pg because of poor timing. So it's totally different when you aren't O'ing at all. I have the same problem, and my doctor put me on Clomid my first visit because of using the FM with no O. I hope your doc will listen to you. If he/she doesn't, you might consider looking for a new doc who will--no one knows your body like you.
September 14th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:

Thank you again[/b]
Sometimes, I think we should all walk around with earplugs in when TTC topics come up!! I truly do regret telling people that we are trying. It is a killer...

Today in church they had infant dedication, and my niece was being dedicated so my whole family was there. They have couples who are unsuccessfully trying stand up for prayer. We were actually already standing because they have the families of the babies being dedicated stand in support of the child and their parents, but I could feel all of our family's eyes on us when they were talking about it. It was really, really uncomfortable. I told Nate that I was glad we were already standing because I don't know if I could stand on my on free will....

It's all so hard, that is why I am so glad we have this community...
[/b]

Yes today it has been really helpful. It was probably one of the worst days to date yet of trying. I'm ready to know something or try something different. How is everything going for you? Are you still on break till october? I need to come and talk to you when I get off early one day.

Quote:
If you are using a fertility monitor and it's showing you're not ovulating, there is no point in waiting the 4 months. . . I think docs sometimes give a certain time period because they think that often people aren't getting pg because of poor timing. So it's totally different when you aren't O'ing at all. I have the same problem, and my doctor put me on Clomid my first visit because of using the FM with no O. I hope your doc will listen to you. If he/she doesn't, you might consider looking for a new doc who will--no one knows your body like you.[/b]

Thank you I think I will talk to him about it next week. That way I can show him for the last two months what has been going on.

May 2010- Kennedi

Oct 2012-Everly

September 14th, 2008, 08:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
view my chart

Visit My chart

May 2010- Kennedi

Oct 2012-Everly

September 15th, 2008, 04:51 AM
NortheastWifey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's so frustrating! I'm sorry. I hope your Dr will let you come in early so you can start to get things rolling along.

Hollie
September 15th, 2008, 06:37 AM
shannaj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry...that is so frustrating. I know that using the CBEFM usually makes life much easier, but according to my CBEFM, I have had nothing but High readings for the past 8 days, and am apparently at 4 DPO now according to my temps. This is the second time this has happened to me, so either my temps don't mean anything, or my CBEFM doesn't pick up my peak reading some cycles. I could feel that I was Oing though, so I'm thinking that the CBEFM is accurate 90% of the time, but that there are times when you could be Oing and it doesn't pick it up.

Either way I would suggest getting some blood work done to check your hormone levels to see if you are in fact Oing....it can't hurt.

If I had to guess though...I would say that you maybe O'd around CD 16/17. I'm no expert, but all of your temps after that day and your CP suggest it to me. I wouldn't rely only on the CBEFM...they can be wrong!

Thanks to Vicki for my gorgeous siggy!

September 15th, 2008, 06:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm really hoping that is what it is. I felt like i was ovulating I had pain and really bad breast tenderness. I thought we were on target this month. I'm going to call the Dr's office today and ask the nurse.
Thank you again for the info. It has really been reassuring.

May 2010- Kennedi

Oct 2012-Everly

September 15th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Elliott's Mommy
I wonder if you took out the special circumstances on the 16th (probably temping at a different time or being sleep-deprived) if you would get CH's? You might play around with it and see. . . I think you might have O'd then.

This can be so confusing. If you were to have b/w now, it should show increased progesterone if you indeed O'd. Maybe your doc will write a script? My doc did that a couple of times without me ever having an office visit. Just an idea.

(By the way, I'm Courtney--my siggy is disabled out of respect for those struggling to get pg. I was a member of this board for quite some time, and am now a grad. . . but I still stalk daily )
September 15th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I wonder if you took out the special circumstances on the 16th (probably temping at a different time or being sleep-deprived) if you would get CH's? You might play around with it and see. . . I think you might have O'd then.

This can be so confusing. If you were to have b/w now, it should show increased progesterone if you indeed O'd. Maybe your doc will write a script? My doc did that a couple of times without me ever having an office visit. Just an idea.

(By the way, I'm Courtney--my siggy is disabled out of respect for those struggling to get pg. I was a member of this board for quite some time, and am now a grad. . . but I still stalk daily )[/b]

I did that and it didn't change the reading. I still have not had a peak in the monitor. I called the Dr's office today because I've already been seeing him for endometriosis. The nurse said that she was going to talk to him and get back to me. I'm not do for my follow up until the day before thanksgiving. She asked if i was on Clomid and I told her no but she seemed really optimistic.
She said that he was really busy today and if she wasn't able to get back to me today that she would call me first thing in the morning.

May 2010- Kennedi

Oct 2012-Everly

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search