hello *new* here

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 18th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Mrs.Ajalele's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mrs.Ajalele
Well just thought I would say hi since I have been lurking for a little while. I am kind of new I guess. I was on about a year ago but we had just been NTNP for the last year so I wasn't an active member but starting last month we are now actually trying! So I will be around! Have a great day!

*Always loving and missing my best friend the mother of my beautiful Goddaughter **Marissa Sue** you are always in my heart Mar Mar!* Left this earth to go to Heaven June 22nd 2008*

September 18th, 2008, 09:45 AM
snsgirl336's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome! I'm Cris married to Shawn and we've been trying for 14 months now! I hope your stay is short here! Good luck on getting your BFP!

Thank you Natalie for my beautiful Siggie!!!

September 18th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Thank you!

I guess I should give a little info about us as well lol..

I am Gracia (grayshuh) 23 Licensed Pracitcal Nurse currently job hunting. My DH is AJ 23 as well a soldier in the army. We are stationed at Fort Stewart in Georgia but originally from Iowa (I miss my home state!). I have two godchildren Christian Allen who will be 3 in December and then my sweat pea Autumn Jean who will be 3 in March! Autumn Jean is very special to me. Her mommy died in a car accident in June and is one of my best friends so now I feel like I must watch over her daughter as she grows up! Sorry for that sad little bit I just adore my lil sweat pea!

*Always loving and missing my best friend the mother of my beautiful Goddaughter **Marissa Sue** you are always in my heart Mar Mar!* Left this earth to go to Heaven June 22nd 2008*

September 18th, 2008, 10:07 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome "back"!! I'm glad you've come back to this forum for your TTC journey!

I'm Jackie (almost 27), DH is Jon (28) and we've been TTC since Dec 07. We're currently on our second cycle with medical assistance. I am looking forward to getting to know you!!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

September 18th, 2008, 11:14 AM
~April04~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ~April04~ Send a message via MSN to ~April04~
Welcome! I'm April (21) married to Jeff (22). We're on Month 10 of TTC

Thank You Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggie!

September 18th, 2008, 11:16 AM
NortheastWifey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome!! I'm Hollie (30) and DH and I have been TTC since May 2008. I'm so sorry about Autumn's mom. It sounds like she is blessed to have you in her life. Good luck on your TTC journey. I look forward to getting to know you!

Hollie
September 18th, 2008, 11:28 AM
polarbearmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hollie! Glad you've joined us. My name is Tina (25) and DH is Justin (25). This is our first month officially TTC since being on BCPs for 5 years. We've been together for 5 years and married for 2. I hope you get your BFP very soon!!!

September 18th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Thank you everyone! I am glad to be here and hope to get to know you guys! Not that I hope you guys stay around here to long lol Hoping everyone gets BFP's really soon!

September 18th, 2008, 11:45 AM
amlesh's Avatar Veteran
Hello, I'm Angie (27). My hubby and I will officially be starting to ttc next week. So, I am a newbie too! I hope we get BFPs soon!

</div>
September 18th, 2008, 12:23 PM
RebCMac's Avatar Veteran
I'm Rebecca (25) married to Bobby (29) and we're in our 3rd month!
I hope your journey is short and sweet, but I hope to get to know you better in the meantime.

BTW... your goddaughter is adorable!

</div>

September 18th, 2008, 01:35 PM
LittleLady19's Avatar Laci
Send a message via MSN to LittleLady19

My name is Laci(20, 21 in nov.), DH is Michael(22). Married for 10 months on the 30th. This is our 20th cycle of TTC getting Medical Assistance in Feb if we aren't PG by then! Hope your stay here is short and sweet!! Good Luck!! These girls are GREAT!!

September 18th, 2008, 03:34 PM
LisaD's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi and welcome! I'm Lisa (33) and DH Is Dustin (32). We have been TTC since Oct. 07. I hope your stay here is a short one!

September 18th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome back. I'm amanda (27) and DH is Michael (25). We have been married for a little over 2 years. Been TTC for 9 cycles now. DH has been in the Army reserves for 7 1/2 years now with two deployments lasting a total of 3 years. We have 4 god children that keep us pretty busy. I wish you luck on your BFP.

May 2010- Kennedi

Oct 2012-Everly

4 angel babies watching over us.

September 18th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Jesse's_girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Jesse's_girl
Welcome I am Shannon (28) and my DH is Jesse (27) we have been married for 1 year and 9 months we are still on our first cycle of trying since my AF is now 17 days late and no BFP so my doctor had to put me on something to make her show up I started those last night.
September 19th, 2008, 05:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome!

September 20th, 2008, 09:02 AM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
Hello there!!! to TTC #1!!! Your goddaughter is precious! I'm sorry to hear about your best friend, Marissa.

DH and I have been TTC for 2 years and we have 5 cats. I'm an Army brat!!
September 20th, 2008, 10:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Gracia! I'm Kimberley, married to Jason. We are currently the proud parents of 2 kitties.

You have a beautiful goddaughter.
September 20th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Thank you ladies! This forum is just so welcoming! I remember why I came back! Good luck to everyone!

Oh and thank you for the comments about my Goddaughter she is just amazing in every way! I can't even express my love for her!

September 20th, 2008, 11:30 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Thank you!

I guess I should give a little info about us as well lol..

I am Gracia (grayshuh) 23 Licensed Pracitcal Nurse currently job hunting. My DH is AJ 23 as well a soldier in the army. We are stationed at Fort Stewart in Georgia but originally from Iowa (I miss my home state!). I have two godchildren Christian Allen who will be 3 in December and then my sweat pea Autumn Jean who will be 3 in March! Autumn Jean is very special to me. Her mommy died in a car accident in June and is one of my best friends so now I feel like I must watch over her daughter as she grows up! Sorry for that sad little bit I just adore my lil sweat pea![/b]

welcome! im chelsea (21) and happily married to my dh Sam (23, almost 24!) we live in iowa! so i was just saying hello from one iowan to another! we live an hour northeast of cb

dh & i are ttc #1 for almost 6 months. i was just dx with pcos and im waiting for the witch to show so i can get my treatment rolling!

i also wanted to say im really sorry about your friend - that is so terrible! but that adorable little girl is lucky to have someone like you who loves her so much! and someone who can tell her stories about her mom when she gets a bit older

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search