Wanna play...

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 6th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Ash
Quote:
If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?

AND

If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? And why?[/b]

If I could change one thing, I would have finished school sooner, and already have gone on to get my Master's in Nursing and Nurse Practitioner.

If I could go anywhere in the world, I am not really sure...I need to think about this.

October 6th, 2008, 07:25 PM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
Quote:
How did you find out about justmommies.com forums?[/b]
My elem friend who is a JM member on here gave it to me. I'm so glad she gave it to me otherwise I'd go crazy!!!

Quote:
If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?

AND

If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? And why?[/b]
I wouldn't change anything about me because I'm a firm believer it took me this long to get where I am. If I wanted to change one thing in life, I wouldn't have found my identity as a deaf person and DH.

I would love to travel all around the world.. Europe, Australia and South America

Quote:
What's your favorite movie?

How about your fav memory?[/b]
How to lose a guy in 10 days.

My fave memory is When I was 10 or so, flying to Germany with my mom to visit my relatives on Air Force base and traveling around Germany.

Quote:
Who do you admire most in the world?[/b]
My grandparents for surviving 52 years of marriage on April 14, 1956 and still going strong
October 6th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Justjeni's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you have a best friend? (can't be DH, someone else) How did you meet him or her?

Do you have a best friend? (can't be DH, someone else) How did you meet him or her?
October 6th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Do you have a best friend? (can't be DH, someone else) How did you meet him or her?[/b]
I have several best friends.

Jenn- met her in kindergarten
Julie- met her thru DH (they were roomies) on our first date and ended up being roomies/best friend
Anjanette- met her thru DH. They were high school classmates. She's at Gallaudet as well. I'm so glad to have a familiar face here!
October 6th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Chesky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you have a hobby?

October 6th, 2008, 08:20 PM
txjovigal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to txjovigal Send a message via Yahoo to txjovigal
who is your favorite singer/band?

working on my 3rd, for sure by 11/15/11
October 6th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Do you have a hobby? [/b]
Photography

Quote:
who is your favorite singer/band?[/b]
I don't listen to music. I'm Deaf.
However I do love country and rap dancing
October 6th, 2008, 08:59 PM
~Caroline~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tell us a secret!

October 6th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Tell us a secret![/b]
what kind of secret

October 7th, 2008, 06:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What did you want to be when you grew up? And are you doing it now? Why/why not?
October 7th, 2008, 06:59 AM
~Caroline~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:
Tell us a secret![/b]
what kind of secret

[/b]
Oh it can be anything!

October 7th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Tell us a secret![/b]
I cut my own long hair when I was 5 yrs old behind my mom's back. Boy was she real mad.

Quote:
What did you want to be when you grew up? And are you doing it now? Why/why not?[/b]
An actress and professional race car driver. Nope because I'm too afraid to step up to be an actress (self-confidence) and it cost too much to start a race team. My uncle is pro race car driver and he told me how much it cost to start. The best way to start is from young age and most likely to get discovered. I aim to start my future kids acting/racing.
October 7th, 2008, 05:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What's your favorite movie?

Gone with the Wind

How about your fav memory?

Wow, this is a hard one....

One favorite memory is that my room as a child shared a wall with my Mom's piano. She used to play the piano to put me to sleep at night.

My girlfriend Jen is my BFF. We actually do not see each other that much, she is a Mom of 3, but we would do anything for one another. I love her to pieces.

Do you have a hobby?

Definitely cooking...it is my only creative outlet! I always say that I can cook ANYTHING. I love to taste things in restaurants, and recreate them at home. It has made DH and I quite spoiled though. We do not eat out that much because we are always disappointed. So now, we save eating out for fine dining restaurants.

who is your favorite singer/band?

I am really into Maroon 5 right now, but I also love love love John Mayer, G-Love, Blue October, and Jack Johnson.

Tell us a secret!

I used to date DH's BFF! OMG, I can't believe I ever did that!! The thought of it disgusts me now!

October 7th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy

What did you want to be when you grew up? And are you doing it now? Why/why not?

I wanted to be a doctor. I am a registered nurse now. Actually, I know you do not make the money doctors do, but I think being a nurse is much more rewarding that being a doctor would be. I do plan to go back to school to be a Nurse Practitioner, so I definitely think this is a happy medium.

October 8th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to BabyBird
Quote:
Quote:
Sweet-- I want to know both of your favorite foods! [/b]
That's hard! French fries from Wendy's and my mom's homemade chicken noodles and mashed potatoes (NOT soup!)

[/b]
That is so funny! My mom makes the best chicken and noodles too and once she made it for my family from California and they said how they loved the "chicken soup"...she kept yelling "it's not soup!!!"

Quote:
LOL are you hinting at something???? I would love to work in our Neonatal ICU (with Amanda) but I am afraid of change!! LOL!![/b]
Do it! I love working in the NICU! It is a completely different world but oh, so much more fun!!!

Do you have baby names picked out??
October 8th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Quote:
That's hard! French fries from Wendy's and my mom's homemade chicken noodles and mashed potatoes (NOT soup!)[/b]
Quote:
That is so funny! My mom makes the best chicken and noodles too and once she made it for my family from California and they said how they loved the "chicken soup"...she kept yelling "it's not soup!!!" [/b]
OMG FINALLY I AM NOT CRAZY!!!!!!!!! I swear when I moved to Maryland/DC, I kept telling people I miss my mom's homemade chicken noodles. They go huh? you mean soup? I said NOOOOO! I explained how to make it. They go EWW .. I had to show them pictures.
Is this what you are talking about?

There's a recipe how to make it
http://wisdomofthemoon.blogspot.com/2007/1...nd-noodles.html

OMG the pic of kids cutting the noodles.. My cousins & I grew up doing that with my Mom and Grandma during Thanksgiving & Christmas!
I don't know why no one eats this... this is the bomb! I also put corn on top of mashed potatoes and noodles and my mom's homemade sweet roll to go with it. OMG talk about loads of carbs! I wonder if this is just Indiana style???? I've been eating this ever since I was baby!

Quote:
Do you have baby names picked out??[/b]
Yes.. only a girl name Katlynn Nicole or Elizabeth (after DH's mom's middle name)
boy... not sure.. hard pick!
October 8th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to BabyBird
Quote:
Quote:
That's hard! French fries from Wendy's and my mom's homemade chicken noodles and mashed potatoes (NOT soup!)[/b]
Quote:
That is so funny! My mom makes the best chicken and noodles too and once she made it for my family from California and they said how they loved the "chicken soup"...she kept yelling "it's not soup!!!" [/b]
OMG FINALLY I AM NOT CRAZY!!!!!!!!! I swear when I moved to Maryland/DC, I kept telling people I miss my mom's homemade chicken noodles. They go huh? you mean soup? I said NOOOOO! I explained how to make it. They go EWW .. I had to show them pictures.
Is this what you are talking about?

[/b]
Yeah! I always put my chicken and noodles on top of my mashed potatoes! Maybe it is an Indiana thing!
October 8th, 2008, 10:37 AM
I'm counting down the days til Thanksgiving to get my BIG dish of that! Yes I think it's just Indiana thing. I've asked people over the years from out of IND.. and they NEVER heard of it!

Oh my other fave food is biscuits covered in chocolate gravy. It's KY thing I learned from my church family in Monticello, KY
October 8th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sweet-- I want to know both of your favorite foods! [/b]
That's hard! French fries from Wendy's and my mom's homemade chicken noodles and mashed potatoes (NOT soup!)

[/b]
That is so funny! My mom makes the best chicken and noodles too and once she made it for my family from California and they said how they loved the "chicken soup"...she kept yelling "it's not soup!!!"

Quote:
LOL are you hinting at something???? I would love to work in our Neonatal ICU (with Amanda) but I am afraid of change!! LOL!![/b]
Do it! I love working in the NICU! It is a completely different world but oh, so much more fun!!!

Do you have baby names picked out??
[/b]
A few we like, but definitely nothing for sure...

Boy: Jameson, August, hmmm....that's pretty much all!

Girl: Aubrey, Audrey, Kelsey...I am so blank. I know there are others.

October 8th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Ash!!! Jameson is on my boy list!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search