Okay.. is this really AF or what?? What is going on!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 16th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Jaz.MomTo1's Avatar hoping & praying
Alright.. most of yall know my periods had been wacky last year but, since October AF has shown every month.. Well, everything was okay since then.. but, I usually have around 30ish day cycles and they last for the correct amount of days.. the last one was a 48 day cycle before AF showed... My last period was January 18th and I was expecting AF to show anytime around Feb. 18th or after that.. well what I thought to be AF showed on Feb. 12th.. and I had WHITE PANTS ON.. which for some reason I wore a panty liner that day.. who knows why??? but it took care of it.. I was like D#*$!!! It wasn't that much and it was really light.. I was upset because I really thought this was going to be our month.. I kept wondering why she had came so early??? Well, I accepted the fact it was her and keep it moving.. well, since thursday its been reallllllllllllly I mean REALLY LIGHT.. sorta pinkish-red and sometimes brownish... nothing I have to use more than one pad a day.. and that is NOT like AF! MY AF is a BEACH!!! I normally have VERYYYY HEAVY periods! I mean she is SOOO LIGHT its crazy and I dont have any cramps or nothing.. thats why I'm starting to question... is this really AF or what the heck is really going on??? And for her to come 6 days early.. thats definitely not me! I'm starting to question too much over here! What do you ladies think??? Have any of yall experienced this before? HELP ME EASE MY MIND! LOL

+
Interracial Love
February 16th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have no idea. But I hope whatever is going on, it stops.

</div>
February 16th, 2009, 04:14 PM
I_Run_with_Scissors
hmm idk either, darn bodies getting all out of whack!!
February 16th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I can't say for sure either. Is it spotting or is it a light flow?

February 16th, 2009, 04:32 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I can't say for sure either. Is it spotting or is it a light flow?[/b]
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

February 16th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Quote:
I can't say for sure either. Is it spotting or is it a light flow?[/b]

[/b]

A bit of both if that makes sense?? -- One day its just spotting.. next day its a LIGHT, LIGHT FLOW.. its crazy!!!!!

+
Interracial Love
February 16th, 2009, 08:51 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
AF was like that for me this month too. It is usually much heavier, but I only needed one pad a day and probably could have just used a pantyliner each day. I hope your body quits playing tricks on you!

February 16th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Quote:
AF was like that for me this month too. It is usually much heavier, but I only needed one pad a day and probably could have just used a pantyliner each day. I hope your body quits playing tricks on you![/b]

I'm glad im not the only one! -- Now its all gone! Today has been nothing! It was just really weird for me because I've never experinced AF like that... im not complaining at all! LOL I just didnt know what was really going on! But, lets see if it stays gone now!

Thanks for the responses ladies!

+
Interracial Love
February 17th, 2009, 08:52 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Doesn't it stink when our bodies decide to play tricks on us?!

February 17th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Krista -- yes ma'am it does! lol... well I suppose its all gone... nothing again today.. I guess I'll just chart that down as a VERY NICE AF! haha.. on to next cycle!

+
Interracial Love
February 18th, 2009, 09:00 AM
~* Liss *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Could it possibly have been implantation?

February 18th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Could it possibly have been implantation?[/b]

I wish!! -- I'm going to wait another week then I'm going to test just to make sure.. but, I highly doubt it since it was a light flow instead of spotting we shall see!

+
Interracial Love
February 18th, 2009, 01:22 PM
snsgirl336's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just had a very strange AF this past cycle too (well the last 2 cycles were very light AFs). It's not the norm for me, so I called my Dr and he told me that it's very common for a woman to have an odd cycle every now and again. He told me he wasn't too concerned but that he'd want to see me if I had another cycle like that this coming month. Now, we're also getting ready to move on to testing and MA, so he'll be seeing me soon anyhow (hopefully for a BFP, but who knows)...

I hope it's something related to pregnancy, but if it's not, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If it happens mroe and more (like say a few more cycles) it might be something to ask your Dr about.

Thank you Natalie for my beautiful Siggie!!!

February 18th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Quote:
I just had a very strange AF this past cycle too (well the last 2 cycles were very light AFs). It's not the norm for me, so I called my Dr and he told me that it's very common for a woman to have an odd cycle every now and again. He told me he wasn't too concerned but that he'd want to see me if I had another cycle like that this coming month. Now, we're also getting ready to move on to testing and MA, so he'll be seeing me soon anyhow (hopefully for a BFP, but who knows)...

I hope it's something related to pregnancy, but if it's not, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If it happens mroe and more (like say a few more cycles) it might be something to ask your Dr about.[/b]

I hope so too.. but, like I said I doubt it! -- This is the FIRST time this has happened so I had no clue on what was going on.. for it to be so early then really light.. I was confused! But, I'll accept it as AF and move on to the next cycle.. I'm not about to get my hopes up! But, I will be testing next week.. wish me luck! BLAH!

Good luck with everything Cris I hope you get your bfp as well!!!!! Thanks for responding!

+
Interracial Love
February 19th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Okay.. so I went and bought the double pack FRER today and I am going to test tomorrow morning with FMU *ON MY MAMAS 50th BIRTHDAY!* -- I soooo hope its two lines but I just know its not going to be! That would be the best present I could give her! But, I guess it wont be this year! I'm not going to expect anything.. but, I can't help what I want in my heart!! *boohoo* -- But, I will be testing in the morning and I will post the results.. WISH ME LUCK GIRLS!!! TONS OF DUST PLEASE!!!!!

If the test shows one line... I'm just going to assume that the light flow I had last week is and was AF being kind.. and move on with the next cycle!!! :shrug:

I'll be posting soon!

+
Interracial Love
February 20th, 2009, 08:54 AM
Took the test this morning.. and I had a dream last night.. that I had WOKE up from being asleep (while im still dreaming) with a pregnancy test in my hand.. like I fell asleep after I took it.. and I woke up and looked and it had two clear lines!! I start running through the house back and forth.. until I realize im just dreaming... so I wake up (still dreaming) and I get up and go take a test.. well I knew I bought 2 frer (non-digital) test yesterday.. but in my dream they was digital.. so I go to PIAC and they are two old ladies watching me asking me what am I doing.. I said taken a pregnancy test.. so I dip the test in the cup.. and wait.. then pull it out.. and wait... and it comes up NO- :crys: The old lady said something but, I dont remember what she said!!!! It was something nice.. I just dont remember... but, I was disappointed that it was a bfn!!!! THEN I REALLY WOKE UP... AND TOOK THE REAL TEST... AND GOT THIS!!!

DEFINITELY WONT BE GIVING MY MAMA THIS FOR HER BIRTHDAY!

Welp! It's easy to say it was just a VERY NICE & KIND AF last week that popped up early.. I can move on with my cycle..

And last night me and DF talked and agreed if I wasnt pregnant this cycle coming.. we're not going to talk too much about the whole baby ordeal.. because it hurts too much when it doesnt happen.. we're not going to stop trying... just the conversations about having a baby is going to be less.. because we just get our hopes up to be let down... I'm sure you ladies know what I mean!!! It's just been a hard year of alot of bfns.. I truly think though now that my AF is back regular.. It wont be long! Thats how I feel in my heart!!! But, either or I will still be around you great ladies talking about babies! Hopefully soon we'll all be blessed! It needs to happen soon enough already!!!! Thanks for your support ladies! I really appreciate you all!

+
Interracial Love
February 20th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We don't really talk much about it either.

</div>
February 20th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Ash
So sorry Jaz!! I got all excited thinking that you got a BFP!!

February 20th, 2009, 09:51 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I got all excited too! I thought it was gonna be a BFP! Im sorry about the BFN, me and my DBF decided the same thing not to talk to much about it anymore. Good Luck this cycle!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search