Weekend Plans

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2009, 07:07 AM
Etph007's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know some of you are going to Mardi Gras

What's everyone else doing?!
February 20th, 2009, 07:15 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are going to Mardi Gras if the weather isnt unbearable which I think it will be its supposed to possibly snow and be 31 degrees! I dont know if I can handle that!! So we may just be lounging this weekend!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

February 20th, 2009, 07:20 AM
Yuck

My DH always works on the weekends But I think this weekend I'm going to catch up on housework and visit some friends... nothing too exciting!!
February 20th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
YIKES....Mardi Gras....I went when I was a teenager in Galveston, I talked my way in for a friend and I so we didn't have to pay.....but never again. I don't think I even walked on the concrete while we were there, it was like walking on a pile of trash.

Also, we didn't see it (and this was back in 1999) but a woman fell off the second story because she lost her balance while flashing people...I'm really not sure what the outcome of that was other than she got taken away in an ambulance) and then someone was shot and killed.

We are going to a hockey game saturday.....Aeros vs. Chops.

</div>
February 20th, 2009, 07:54 AM
chloe2005's Avatar Super Mommy
We are taking our friends (who are expecting their first baby in July after numerous miscarriages and IVF treatments) out to dinner. I'm SO happy for them! They had been so discouraged, and had actually started with adoption classes when she got pregnant on their last round of IVF.
February 20th, 2009, 07:59 AM
Jesse's_girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Jesse's_girl
We are going to my cousins this weekend. My cousins husband has been begging my DH to come up so we are going there. She has 2 little boys one is 5 the other a 1 yr and half they are too cute.

February 20th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sdd will be here this weekend... we pick her up tonight around 5. We'll just hang out tonight, dh has to work but they're letting him come in late and he's taking tomorrow night off so yay for that. Tomorrow we're taking the little one ice skating but we arent sure what time, the public skate is either 2-4 or 7-9, she still naps from 2-4 and thats when dh was going to catch a couple of hours of sleep since he worked the night before, but, i know when i used to go ice skating when i was little all the teenagers were there at night so when trying to teach her how to skate thats probably not the best time to take her. Sooo, we'll see! Sunday she'll go home and dh will go to work that night at 7

February 20th, 2009, 08:52 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No plans-- Jon is working on a project in the basement with his uncle, and I plan to finish our taxes, and get housework done! YAY for the weekend!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

February 20th, 2009, 09:46 AM
snsgirl336's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We're house/dog sitting this weekend and on Saturday, we're going to the Winter Carnival in our town. Lots of fun things to do and see on our beautiful frozen lake!

Thank you Natalie for my beautiful Siggie!!!

February 20th, 2009, 10:32 AM
Gray_baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tonight we're going to see a movie with some friends.

Tomorrow we may go to the Grand Mardi Gras parade downtown.

And Sunday morning I'm taking DH to the airport because he's going to St. Louis for a week. I will probably spend the rest of the day cleaning and working on the garden some more.

VBAC - Get the FACTS <--- Click Here
February 20th, 2009, 10:49 AM
I_Run_with_Scissors
Not much, DH is off tomorrow YAY and i think were going to see his Nonna (Grandma) on sunday
February 20th, 2009, 11:45 AM
LittleLady19's Avatar Laci
Send a message via MSN to LittleLady19
not much going on this way, DH doesnt work so I'm sure we'll be out and about doing something. We take DH's neice back to MIL's Saturday. Other than that just hanging out and studying!

February 20th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Veteran
I have to work this weekend, blah. But every year my BFF comes over and we watch the Oscars, which is this Sunday night. We've both seen almost every movie nominated and we enter contests about it. We used to drink on Oscar night, but now I can't drink (just incase) and she definitely can't drink (she's 7 mos PG).
So it's gonna be a little different this year I guess!
February 20th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Quote:
I have to work this weekend, blah. But every year my BFF comes over and we watch the Oscars, which is this Sunday night. We've both seen almost every movie nominated and we enter contests about it. We used to drink on Oscar night, but now I can't drink (just incase) and she definitely can't drink (she's 7 mos PG).
So it's gonna be a little different this year I guess! [/b]
That actually sounds LIKE fun!! Does she know you're TTC? Or does she think you're just not drinking because she cant?
February 20th, 2009, 01:23 PM
proudmomtoEthan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to proudmomtoEthan
My DH's mother is coming today and staying till Sunday. Oh boy!
February 20th, 2009, 02:52 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just agreed to do a half-marathon on Sunday...am walking it (thank goodness, I dont think I'm in the shape to run it) with some ladies I work with...
so, I think I'm going to relax tomorrow
February 20th, 2009, 04:27 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nothing too exciting. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

February 20th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Veteran
Quote:
That actually sounds LIKE fun!! Does she know you're TTC? Or does she think you're just not drinking because she cant? [/b]
She knows I'm TTC. She's excited about it! I was talking to her about it for a couple months (before I started actively TTC) and meanwhile she was pregnant and didn't even know it. She found out when she was 17 weeks! Isn't that crazy?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search