Rihanna/ Chris Brown

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2009, 07:33 AM
Etph007's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm not sure if you girls have kept up with this story, but TMZ just released a photo of Rihanna who was allegedly abused by her boyfriend, Chris Brown.... OH MY

Rihanna
February 20th, 2009, 07:35 AM
stlgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I'm not sure if you girls have kept up with this story, but TMZ just released a photo of Rihanna who was allegedly abused by her boyfriend, Chris Brown.... OH MY

Rihanna[/b]
Oh no...that is just AWFUL...I am SO INTOLERANT of men who hit women and/or children. You can't do that!!!!
February 20th, 2009, 07:38 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I saw that on perezhilton this morning!!!! That is so so sad, I am totally protesting Chris Brown! That is just inexcusable.
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

February 20th, 2009, 07:39 AM
Etph007's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I Know... me too!!!!! And I was really hoping it wasn't true because I liked him....... You never know how these people (celebrities) really act in their private life...
February 20th, 2009, 07:47 AM
Em2528's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WOW thats almost hard to believe, I thought he seemed like a good guy. Thats what hollywood will do. Thats just aweful.

................. .
.................................................. ..
February 20th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Jaz.MomTo1's Avatar hoping & praying
I saw it last night and I was reallllyyyy shocked! I remember DF telling me the day after it happened and I was like.. YOU ARE SO LYING!! NO WAY!! And I looked it up on my phone on FOX NEWS and saw it everywhere.. I'm like wooooow! I was/am very disappointed in Chris Brown! I can't wait until the legal stuff is out of the way and they can both tell about what really happened! But, still if that picture is the real deal.. I have no words of glory for Chris Brown... his career is over! I really liked him and he represented VA.. ugh!! and I LOVE Rihanna.. I just hope we get some light shed on the situation soon because at the moment I'm very disappointed at the whole thing!

+
Interracial Love
February 20th, 2009, 09:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
No I haven't seen this....I heard something about Chris Brown but I didn't know who he was. I do know who Rhianna is though.

</div>
February 20th, 2009, 09:44 AM
snsgirl336's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is just horrible

Thank you Natalie for my beautiful Siggie!!!

February 20th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Ash
Just awful!! How could you do that to any woman (or child or dog or cat, etc)? I just DO NOT understand violence!

February 20th, 2009, 10:13 AM
LittleLady19's Avatar Laci
Send a message via MSN to LittleLady19
omg I had heard about it but I was thinking it was only a couple of scratches or something but WOW any guy that does that to a women or anything else is not a man!! How disgusting! And to think I liked him! Poor Rihanna sometimes you just dont know the person you're dating!! I really hope she continues to press charge against him! Guys like that should be lock up for good!

February 20th, 2009, 10:53 AM
I_Run_with_Scissors
Oh my gosh! thats awful!
February 20th, 2009, 11:09 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's horrible!! I too thought it might just be a rumor. How sad!

February 20th, 2009, 01:31 PM
proudmomtoEthan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to proudmomtoEthan
I am sorry but if a man or women hits there spouse or g/f b/f they should not be given a second chance. IMO. I really hope that is she ok and this work out for her for the better. But if Chris really did do this he should do the time for doing the crime. Again IMO.
February 20th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Micksbabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
oh that is so sad

Thank you Bokkechick for my gorgeous siggie

February 20th, 2009, 07:13 PM
~* Liss *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I saw this earlier too! I almost didn't believe it!

I also read that the pic was taken before the swelling got bad and before the bruising!!

Poor girl!! I've officially boycotted Chris Brown!

February 20th, 2009, 08:55 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The look on her face, even with her eyes closed says so much...
I really like Rihanna, and hope that everything works out for her...
As for Chris Brown...I think that picture just kissed his career goodbye - as it should - and hope that he is prosecuted for doing that!
February 20th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ok I am going to plat devils advocate... I NOT condone any physical, emotional, or mental abuse on any party in a relationship. BUT what is to say that they weren't on the verge of a failing relationship or some outs that she wanted to be vindictive and get back at him and this is a photo chopped picture and a stunt on Rhianna's side???

I just don't believe too much stuff now a days on radio, internet, or TV until I hear from bother parties and letting them speak for themselves and not a PR manager or friends. I just don't see Chris Brown as a violent man.... But who knows.
So I guess only time will tell... On ABC news website has a good article on it about this but I'm not taking either side to this story until they speaks out for themselves!
February 20th, 2009, 09:56 PM
dlovesc's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just chiming in. I absoultely believe that he should be locked up, there is NO excuse. But did you hear why he supposedly did it? There are reports that she gave him genital herpes...
February 20th, 2009, 10:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Nice.... Well maybe she should have be open about her side relationships but there is no room for him allegedly beating her. I just keep my mouth shut because I could take both sides and have not so nice things to say for each side. Its just saddening that it came down like this for them both!
February 20th, 2009, 11:47 PM
Jarheadwed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What concerns me is while this is getting considerable backlash, domestic abuse still isn't looked at as the true crime it is. I remember when I was single I lived by myself in an apartment. I came home late one night to find the parking lot with a few squads in it, and some cops at the entrance. I approached one and asked if it was safe to go inside. He smiled and said it was "just" a domestic disturbance. So casual, like he just said "oh nothing, just a car with the keys locked in it." I went inside and felt awful and angry.

In another apartment, still unmarried, I heard a girl screaming and crying outside with a guy yelling and screaming at her. She sounded terrified. I called the cops. They never came, the dispatcher sounded bored with my complaint. I watched out my window until the guy left and the girl went inside. I felt bad that I was the jerky wuss who didn't do anything to help her, but I was scared of getting hurt, too.

Just after I posted the above I found this, wanted to ad:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/lif...0,1424689.story

Case in point, sadly.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search