Horrible news on CNN

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 21st, 2009, 01:55 PM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
Police: Mom killed boy, buried him in playground sand - CNN.com

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

horrible ...just horrible....
May 21st, 2009, 02:04 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG what the hell? Why in the world would someone do that?
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

May 21st, 2009, 02:12 PM
she said she didnt want her son to grow up with no one caring about him... what a lame excuse! pisses me offffffffffffff.. the boy was INNOCENT!!!
May 21st, 2009, 02:27 PM
Takinabreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Nicole View Post
she said she didnt want her son to grow up with no one caring about him... what a lame excuse! pisses me offffffffffffff.. the boy was INNOCENT!!!
Yah....denying him a chance to be adopted by parents who would love and care for him, and a life for that matter is a much better option. I don't understand the kind of mental illness that would be able to justify any kind of excuse for her behavior. Stories like this totally get me down about the state of the world; where women like us who have waited our whole lives to have children and for one reason or another are denied or delayed until an indefinite date and women like her can reproduce no problem.
May 21st, 2009, 02:30 PM
Erin.... Whyyyy women like her get pregnant and get to decide what to do with their kids.... it's nuts.
May 21st, 2009, 02:30 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Stories like that make me want to scream. It makes it so hard to understand why God would give a child to someone like that, and not to so many of us who would do anything for a child.

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

May 21st, 2009, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMH View Post
Stories like that make me want to scream. It makes it so hard to understand why God would give a child to someone like that, and not to so many of us who would do anything for a child.
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! makes me wanna
May 21st, 2009, 03:26 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This makes me sooooooooo MAD!!!! Why, Why, Why, Why do people like that get to be a mom???????????????????????????????

May 21st, 2009, 03:30 PM
Erin84's Avatar POAS Queen
She killed him TWICE. She suffocated him, changed her mind, brought him back, then killed him for good. His MOM, someone this little boy trusts, did this to him. It makes me just fighting mad to see this kind of thing. They better make sure she's not able to kill herself, because this woman deserves a lifetime of torture for what she's done.

With us on earth for five short days, with us in our hearts forever.
(Thank you Natasha for this beautiful graphic of Andrew, and to the ladies of the Nov 10 PR who help me in carrying on his memory.)

Jan. 2009: Came off years of BCP and started TTC
March 2010: BFP -- finally!
Oct. 22, 2010: Drew is born, but has to stay in the NICU because of cord complications resulting in oxygen deprivation and brain problems =(
Oct. 27, 2010: I held him in my arms while Daddy, Grandma, Great-Uncle and I sang him to sleep =( Hardest thing I've ever done...
June 14, 2011: Drew's baby brother or sister waved hi to us with a BFP!
June 25, 2011: Natural miscarriage... Can we please catch a break here?
Nov. 2011: 100mg Clomid followed by 2mg Estrogen, Ovidrel trigger, and 200mg progesterone suppositories 2x/day 14 days. BFN.
Dec. 2011: 2nd medicated cycle. BFN.
Jan. 2012: Took a month off to breathe...
Feb. 2012: Same regimen of Clomid and other meds, add IUI. 2 eggs and 8.5 million swimmers. BFN.
March 2012: 75 IU Follistim CD 3-11, follie scan CD 8 showed 6 follies likely to mature. Triggered, IUI on CD 14, 4 million swimmers. BFN.
April 2012: 75 IU Follistim CD 3-10. Scan showed 2 mature follies, 2 almost certain to mature, and two not likely but possible. (All 6 evenly and perfectly spaced out between the left and the right.) Triggered, IUI CD 13 with 5 million swimmers. BFN.
May 2012: 75 IU Follistim starting CD 3. Waiting to O. Timed intercourse. Likely 5 follies to mature.

^^ Click graphic for chart ^^

May 21st, 2009, 04:56 PM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
Besides being furious, this really breaks my heart. I just can't understand why the biggest idiots and psychos of the world can have kids when the ones who deserve it struggle. UGH!

May 21st, 2009, 05:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
what an awful awful awful story. that poor baby boy. just sickening....

Saw a beautiful little heartbeat 1/28/10
Heard a Beautiful little heartbeat 3/3/2010
Saw a Beautiful Little GIRL 4/5/2010!!!!
Held my beautiful Little GIRL 9/24/2010

May 21st, 2009, 05:36 PM
Joliemommy's Avatar Waiting2TTCJesus is Lord
She deserves many many yrs of torture, herself, in prison.
May 21st, 2009, 05:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That's horrible. I can't even imagine. You need a license for a cat or dog, but anyone can be a parent.
May 21st, 2009, 05:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ohh my god. That poor baby. I hope he didn't gain consciousness when she was doing cpr. The thought of how scared he must have been.

This makes me so upset because it makes no sense. No sense!

September 2009 IVF - BFN; November IVF -Ec topic Pregnancy; May 2010- IVF cycle- BFN,
July 2010 IVF cycle: BFP - m/c induced at 8 weeks because of no heartbeat
March 2011 IVF: BFP!!!
May 21st, 2009, 09:44 PM
Shaylyn's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Shaylyn Send a message via Skype™ to Shaylyn
This Happened 20 miles from where we live. They had just a sketch at first of him, they were first calling him "Baby Justice" then they moved to "Baby Angel" and now they know his real name. They set up like a little memorial at the playground, there's tons of flowers and candles, it's really sad. She needs to be locked up for forever.

May 21st, 2009, 10:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
heartbreaking.... i dont understand how people like her get blessed with giving birth whenmany women cant even conceive

May 21st, 2009, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaylyn View Post
This Happened 20 miles from where we live. They had just a sketch at first of him, they were first calling him "Baby Justice" then they moved to "Baby Angel" and now they know his real name. They set up like a little memorial at the playground, there's tons of flowers and candles, it's really sad. She needs to be locked up for forever.
OMG that must've been scary to hear that near your home!
I agree she deserve a lifetime prison sentence not death penalty. JMO
May 23rd, 2009, 09:15 AM
kathopson1's Avatar Veteran
That is soo sad..I cant even say what im thinking im so upset. Im so for torture when it comes to people like that. They should feel what the kids went threw.
May 23rd, 2009, 10:04 AM
~Caroline~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's just horrible

May 24th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Em2528's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
STUPID STUPID people! UGH I want to scream. That poor baby!!!!!!!!!

................. .
.................................................. ..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search