Miss you ladies!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 21st, 2009, 07:02 PM
stlgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just wanted to pop in and tell ya'll you are missed, and that i hope to see all of you in the grads section soon!

(rest of update deleted)

Last edited by stlgirl; May 22nd, 2009 at 06:57 AM.
May 21st, 2009, 07:07 PM
caring21's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to caring21
I miss reading your posts . I did peak in your journal though I love the way you write it's flows so beautifully. It's nice of you to drop by and KUP I'm glad you're having a healthy pregnancy. I will def. be peaking in on your journal around the 10th of june !

Lindsay & Pascal proud parents to William

May 21st, 2009, 08:28 PM
Em2528's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad everything went well. I hope I dont offend you (becaues thats totally not my intention) but it would be awesome if you could post your pg updates in the grads section, that way those who feel comfortable checking there can, and those who are sensitive to this subject can avoid it at all costs so no feelings are upset or hurt. Im sorry to make this post, I really hope you will not hate me and can forgive me, but im an emotional mess tonight and there may be others feeling this way as well and coming on here to see a pg post was like a slap in the face. WOW im hormonal tonight. I know I am because ive never made a post like this before...I guess thats what 28 months of ttc and 7 losses later will do to you...ive become so regretfully bitter...im so sorry!

Please know we LOVE updates on our grads and to hear things are going good, because we truly are happy for everyone who graduates, but we need to be able to choose when we are comfortable reading the updates, which is when we will go to the grads section.

................. .
.................................................. ..

Last edited by Em2528; May 21st, 2009 at 08:31 PM.
May 21st, 2009, 08:32 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
Hey Rachel...I am so glad you posted...I miss you posting here. I'm glad everything is going well.

May 21st, 2009, 08:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Rachel, I'm very glad everything is going well and I miss seeing you around here!

Erika, your journey has been so hard. And I'm so sorry. I am glad you can tell us how you feel and I give you big big big

September 2009 IVF - BFN; November IVF -Ec topic Pregnancy; May 2010- IVF cycle- BFN,
July 2010 IVF cycle: BFP - m/c induced at 8 weeks because of no heartbeat
March 2011 IVF: BFP!!!
May 21st, 2009, 09:27 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad to hear all is going well. I would love to be in the grads section soon

Miss seeing ya...I need to pop over there more often. Summer will be here soon and I will have a lot more time to stalk

May 21st, 2009, 09:27 PM
double

Last edited by denalibear; May 21st, 2009 at 09:30 PM.
May 21st, 2009, 09:28 PM
triple...sorry

Last edited by denalibear; May 21st, 2009 at 09:30 PM.
May 21st, 2009, 09:46 PM
Addie, thanks for being understanding. I felt like such a jerk posting that, ive never done that before. I am just a big ball of emotions tonight and it just came out.

................. .
May 21st, 2009, 09:58 PM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlgirl View Post
Hey my lovely TTC#1 girls!!! Just wanted to stop by to update everyone on my pregnancy so far. Had my first appointment yesterday (read my TTC grads journal for more info) and it went really well. Have my first ultrasound on June 10th and am sooooo excited to see the baby for the first time, because right now, this still doesn't feel real yet. Feeling pretty good, tired but grateful every day. Just wanted to pop in and tell ya'll you are missed, and that i hope to see all of you in the grads section soon!
Hello Rachel.
Thanks for informing us your update. I lurk over at the grad forum and saw your appointment update and posted it there.
I understand you were excited to let us know about your pregnancy update... we will be sure to follow you over at the grad forum. I m sure you didn't mean to post this on this board to hurt anyone's feelings.

Erika, you are not being a jerk. You was very honest.
May 21st, 2009, 10:06 PM
Joliemommy's Avatar Waiting2TTCJesus is Lord
Erika, Youre not being a jerk, I totally sympathize with you and understand your request. Im sure Rachel does also.
May 21st, 2009, 10:35 PM
Brandiwine77's Avatar Waiting on God's Time
Send a message via AIM to Brandiwine77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emg2528 View Post
Glad everything went well. I hope I dont offend you (becaues thats totally not my intention) but it would be awesome if you could post your pg updates in the grads section, that way those who feel comfortable checking there can, and those who are sensitive to this subject can avoid it at all costs so no feelings are upset or hurt. Im sorry to make this post, I really hope you will not hate me and can forgive me, but im an emotional mess tonight and there may be others feeling this way as well and coming on here to see a pg post was like a slap in the face. WOW im hormonal tonight. I know I am because ive never made a post like this before...I guess thats what 28 months of ttc and 7 losses later will do to you...ive become so regretfully bitter...im so sorry!

Please know we LOVE updates on our grads and to hear things are going good, because we truly are happy for everyone who graduates, but we need to be able to choose when we are comfortable reading the updates, which is when we will go to the grads section.
Erika, I don't think you are being harsh or ugly at all. You didn't do it out of jealousy or with the intent of being ugly. You were being very honest and up-front in explaining that sometimes we just don't want to see pg updates if we don't have to see them. Something as simple as that can set off a flood of emotions that we were trying to hold back. As you said, its not that we aren't happy that they got their bfps. We aren't jealous either. We just wished we were in the same boat. And I think for those that it comes easy/quickly for, they cannot fathom how difficult a long & hard TTC journey is.

May 21st, 2009, 10:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Rachel, I am so happy that everything is going so well for you so far!! I will KU with you in the grads section!!! I wish you a H&H 9 months!!

Erika, don't feel bad EVER for posting how you feel. We all have ups and downs and I can't even begin to imagine having losses and TTC for as long as you have. You are super strong and we are all here to support you. So, don't worry and keep expressing your feelings. This is what this board is about!!!
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil 4:13

May 22nd, 2009, 05:00 AM
LIZZYI's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So glad to hear that all is going well!!

May 22nd, 2009, 05:04 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY Rachel Good luck sweetie!!!!!
May 22nd, 2009, 06:54 AM
stlgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Erika and others,

Wanted to apologize for hurting anybody in any way. Certainly, i understand how you feel - from now on i'll just post in grads. in the past, i recall seeing other TTC#1 grads post here on occasion just to give you updates on their journeys (mostly because sorting through all the grads forums' threads to find updates from someone you used to be close to would, in my mind, be harder than just having that person swing by to say hi now and again), but if it simply too much to be reminded of others who have gotten that much yearned for BFP, than so be it. Didn't mean to be cryptic in my title, was hoping "missing you" from a grad would clue people in that this is possibly a pregnancy-themed update, but i could see how that could be misleading.

Again, sorry, won't happen again.
May 22nd, 2009, 07:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emg2528 View Post
Addie, thanks for being understanding. I felt like such a jerk posting that, ive never done that before. I am just a big ball of emotions tonight and it just came out.

I think we can all relate and you don't have any reason to apologize. You were not being a jerk and I think Rachel understands too. We've all been there. Some days this journey is very hard.

September 2009 IVF - BFN; November IVF -Ec topic Pregnancy; May 2010- IVF cycle- BFN,
July 2010 IVF cycle: BFP - m/c induced at 8 weeks because of no heartbeat
March 2011 IVF: BFP!!!
May 22nd, 2009, 07:31 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We miss you too Rachel! Ive been following you over in the grads, and I will continue to do so!!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

May 22nd, 2009, 10:48 AM
Chesky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have not been online that much because, well we are NTNP so I feel kinda bad posting too much here. But anyways, I'm glad you are doing great Rachel and I've missed you too, but I'm following your journal Hope to join ya' soon

May 22nd, 2009, 11:26 AM
Thanks for being understanding girls.

I understand it could be difficult to follow people on the grads board if you had to sort through all the posts to find there topics, but you can simply click on there user name and click on "read all topics" or something like that and then you can see all the topics they have started.

Rachel, No hard feelings girl, you know we are happy for you...its just hard, kwim?

................. .

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search