Spotting of AF with high temps? xposted

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2009, 08:00 AM
bliss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Some of you might remember me posting about my 2-week spotting nightmare, but let me just quickly sum it up for those who don't.

Basically, I started spotting BEFORE my O, and have been spotting every day since then, through my O, and into my LP. Today would be my 8DPO, but the spotting is so heavy since last night, I'm considering it CD1 of next cycle.

...EXCEPT...

My temps are still up. I thought the temps are supposed to drop with AF coming, if not below the coverline, at least a bit lower than LP temps?

I also have to mention that my LP is very short, usually 7-9 days, and I've been taking B6 for a month now.

So, B6 didn't help me one bit? and why are my temps still up? Is this AF or am I still spotting? It's not like a heavy AF at all but it's red and I saw a few small clots on the toilet paper... (sorry for tmi)

UPDATE:

Just went to the bathroom, there were a few blood drops in the toilet, but when I wiped - almost nothing!

But it feels and SMELLS like I'm having AF (so sorry!! TMI!!) - that smelly metalic smell, you know?

Last edited by bliss; May 22nd, 2009 at 08:21 AM.
May 22nd, 2009, 10:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
This doesn't seem like AF to me, since your temps are still up and you started spotting before O. BUT I am no doctor. I would say your best bet is to get get some tests run and see what the doc says. This kind of worries me...I don't think you should be spotting for so long if it isn't AF. But I don't really know.
Have you gone to the doc yet??
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil 4:13

May 22nd, 2009, 10:43 AM
I made an appointment to doc for June 1st... Not anytime soon...

Yeah, this morning I was sure it was AF, but now it's barely there, so I changed it back to spotting on my chart. Weird stuff.

May 23rd, 2009, 08:34 AM
Just wanted to update that AF is here to stay, so I marked yesterday as my first day. That leaves me with 7 day LP again, all 7 of them spotting.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search