Tgif!!!!!!!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2009, 08:40 AM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
YESSS It's friday!!!

What's your plan????

I am going to watch 2 movies I rented from Redbox.
The curious case of Benjamin Button
Taking Chance

We were gonna see DH's family this weekend but DH's brother is ordered to show up at his work tomorrow so their plan is dropped. Blah.

Our plan is up in the air. ALL I KNOW IS.... OLD NAVY AND APT POOL OPENS tomorrow!!!! woooooo
May 22nd, 2009, 08:42 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No real plans because we were very productive with the beautiful weather all week!! We did something productive each day after work, the grass is cut, and the rain is on its way tomorrow! I am hoping to have at least 1 day of total relaxation and no thinking about anything! I also want to get the grill out this weekend- yay!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

May 22nd, 2009, 08:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Today, cleaning, dinner, and maybe a movie at home.

Saturday- I work the morning shift at 24hour... but probably more home remodeling. Wash my car too. Probably head to the dog park too.

Sunday- Skimboarding

Monday- Again the morning shift (6am-11am) at 24 Hour.. then hopefully someone will have a BBQ that we can go to since we don't own a grill yet

May 22nd, 2009, 08:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sdd will be here... we're going to her end of school party then we'll come home... maybe go out to eat and take her to Wal Mart to spend some birthday gift cards people got her. At some point we'll put together her new bike and dh will help me put together the new dresser we got so i can spend the weekend organizing! We're also supposed to clean out the garage and some closets but i dont know if dh is actually as motivated as he says he is We'll probably put together the little pool thing we got her since its supposed to be hot this weekend and maybe grill again tomorrow or Sunday

May 22nd, 2009, 08:50 AM
tiffanys's Avatar Expecting #1- Fisher
I get off work at Noon! And my mom, grammy, and I are meeting for lunch and then much needed pedis. At 5:30, my sister-in-law and I are going to spin class! Then tonight, I think DH and I are going to get a RedBox DVD to watch tonight and just hang out at home!

Then, at 10am tomorrow is my Graduation...wooohoo!
Blessed Mommy to Fisher and baby#2 Hunter on his way

May 22nd, 2009, 09:01 AM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
HAVE FUN AT YOUR GRADUATION TIFFANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 22nd, 2009, 09:02 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Today- working, then ill be at home all by myself all night Jason is working on a side job for extra $$ (which is totally okay with me because hes been putting all of his money in the wedding account lately!) So I will probably work on some wedding stuff and lounge and watch tv.

Tomorrow- I am going to Old Navy as soon as they open, then over to my sisters. Then my sis, grandma, and I are going to the ceremony location and getting all kinds of measurements. My grandma is making table runners and bows to go on the chairs and we need to measure it all. Oh also the length that the aisle runner needs to be. Then im going to hang out at my sisters all day and she is going to help me put together a part of the wedding invitation. And just with my nephew too of course!

Sunday- We are going to BBQ and there is a carnival going on that im hoping we go to!! Then I think were going over to our friends house for a margarita night!!

Monday- Hanging out and BBQ'ing!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

May 22nd, 2009, 09:08 AM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I will be walking out of school at 3:30!! going home and start getting house work done.

Do a little bding tonight... then tomorrow we wil be leaving for Houston...my parents have a big party every Memorial Day weekend. Lots of food, fun, and family.

May 22nd, 2009, 10:08 AM
Brandiwine77's Avatar Waiting on God's Time
Send a message via AIM to Brandiwine77
Nothing much planned for tonight, other than might go hang out with a friend while DH is at work.

Saturday--planning to head to Old Navy to stock up on some flip flops

Sunday--church and hanging out, maybe some cleaning, ick

Monday--not sure yet, because it depends on the weather here. I think its supposed to rain

May 22nd, 2009, 10:45 AM
Em2528's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Today I cleaned the whole house (UGH so tiring!) and did some laundry. My hubby is working till 8pm, but my Dad is coming to visit and will get here this evening, so after I catch up on here im going to head out to buy Matthew some Birthday presents and then ill be coming home. My Dad will probably take me out to dinner when he gets here, the main point of going out to dinner was to take Matthew for his Birthday which is on Monday, but unfortunatly since he is working he wont be able to come.

................. .
.................................................. ..
May 22nd, 2009, 10:50 AM
Erin84's Avatar POAS Queen
We have so much to do this weekend! I work tonight at the restaurant and Sunday during the day, but all day Saturday and then Sunday evening we'll be getting ready to leave for our trip to IRELAND Monday!!! Two weeks of vacation bliss We have to clean house, drop the dogs at the kennel (just for a couple days, a friend is housesitting but it out of town 'til Wed), grocery shop for our friend, pack, I need a new beige bra 'cause the dogs ate the only one I had that I could wear with light-colored shirts... And we want to see Angels & Demons and Ghosts of Girlfriends Past before we leave. And I have a Netflix DVD I want to watch!

With us on earth for five short days, with us in our hearts forever.
(Thank you Natasha for this beautiful graphic of Andrew, and to the ladies of the Nov 10 PR who help me in carrying on his memory.)

Jan. 2009: Came off years of BCP and started TTC
March 2010: BFP -- finally!
Oct. 22, 2010: Drew is born, but has to stay in the NICU because of cord complications resulting in oxygen deprivation and brain problems =(
Oct. 27, 2010: I held him in my arms while Daddy, Grandma, Great-Uncle and I sang him to sleep =( Hardest thing I've ever done...
June 14, 2011: Drew's baby brother or sister waved hi to us with a BFP!
June 25, 2011: Natural miscarriage... Can we please catch a break here?
Nov. 2011: 100mg Clomid followed by 2mg Estrogen, Ovidrel trigger, and 200mg progesterone suppositories 2x/day 14 days. BFN.
Dec. 2011: 2nd medicated cycle. BFN.
Jan. 2012: Took a month off to breathe...
Feb. 2012: Same regimen of Clomid and other meds, add IUI. 2 eggs and 8.5 million swimmers. BFN.
March 2012: 75 IU Follistim CD 3-11, follie scan CD 8 showed 6 follies likely to mature. Triggered, IUI on CD 14, 4 million swimmers. BFN.
April 2012: 75 IU Follistim CD 3-10. Scan showed 2 mature follies, 2 almost certain to mature, and two not likely but possible. (All 6 evenly and perfectly spaced out between the left and the right.) Triggered, IUI CD 13 with 5 million swimmers. BFN.
May 2012: 75 IU Follistim starting CD 3. Waiting to O. Timed intercourse. Likely 5 follies to mature.

^^ Click graphic for chart ^^

May 22nd, 2009, 11:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well DH is coming home from the farm tonight! We have to finish the renovation on our guest bathroom so that should take the whole weekend and I have clean the house of course. My mom, brother and grandparents are coming in town next wednesday for my bday and to see our house! We moved in in Feb and nobody has seen it yet cause they are 14 hrs away!!! So we have a busy weekend ahead of us!
May 22nd, 2009, 11:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Tonight we are going to see the new Terminator movie and go to Outback with some friends.
Tomorrow we will probably go to the beach and take the pup just to hang out and let him get some exercise and play in the waves.
Sunday we may go out on the boat with some friends, not sure yet though.
DH works Monday for a few hours
I know what we HAVE to get done this weekend is weedeat the backyard. It needs it baaad!!

It seems a lot of you are going to Old Navy!! Are they having a huge sale or something??
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil 4:13

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search