Stalk me plz. Have a ????

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2009, 01:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I would appreciate any input and thoughts.
If you stalk my chart you will notice I got 2 +ive OPK's. Yesterday and the day before. Today I got a - OPK.
My question is: When did I O?
This morning my temp went down a degree. However, I did temp an hour earlier than normal. I just woke up an hour early for some reason and went ahead and temped.
Also, you will see a high temp on CD24. I believe that is because the night before I had a couple drinks. I have noticed when I have alcohol, the next morning my temp shoots up. So, I am overlooking that temp.
I am just curious as to when you think I might have Oed. Today? Yesterday? 2 days ago?
We didn't BD last night because I was so tired. Now I feel bad....Hopefully, the days prior, and tonight will do the trick!
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil 4:13

May 22nd, 2009, 01:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I can't really tell from your chart, so you may need to wait a few days. I've had my temp rise happen a day after my last positive OPKs, so to cover your basis, I'd keep BD'ing.

For example, I got my first positive OPK two days ago, I had a temp rise already and I'm very dry, so I'm pretty confident I've already O'd.

Also, you may want to get a basal thermometer that goes two decimal points over. It will help give a better idea of variations in temps.

September 2009 IVF - BFN; November IVF -Ec topic Pregnancy; May 2010- IVF cycle- BFN,
July 2010 IVF cycle: BFP - m/c induced at 8 weeks because of no heartbeat
March 2011 IVF: BFP!!!
May 22nd, 2009, 02:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry, but I don't think I can interpret your chart. I'm not sure what the square temps mean - did you adjust them?

I will say that since your CP is HSO, and your temp dropped a bit this morning, that it's possible that today is your O day. Remember, you will get a +OPK before you O, so the timing fits. Watch your temps over the next few days and I'll bet they will confirm O.
May 22nd, 2009, 02:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks girls!

The square box (I think) means that I didn't record any secondary info. I haven't adjusted my temps at all. I take it when I first wake up and stick with that one.
Maybe today is my O day. Since we will BD tonight!
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil 4:13

May 22nd, 2009, 02:45 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
It is hard to tell from you chart...if I was to hazard a guess, I would say you O'd today? but maybe cause it was earlier it was a lower temp...I also don't know what square temps mean, I've never had square ones.

May 22nd, 2009, 02:54 PM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was also thinking that maybe you are Oing today. Sometimes it is sooo hard to tell. Get to Bding and good luck sweetie!!!
May 22nd, 2009, 03:08 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's really hard to tell...I think your timing is good if you get to BD tonight. Hope you catch the eggie!!

May 22nd, 2009, 06:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What do you mean by secondary information? Even if I jut put in my temp, I still get the normal circles? Are you not putting in your time? You can set FF to default to your normal wake up time? I've never seen the squares.

September 2009 IVF - BFN; November IVF -Ec topic Pregnancy; May 2010- IVF cycle- BFN,
July 2010 IVF cycle: BFP - m/c induced at 8 weeks because of no heartbeat
March 2011 IVF: BFP!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search