Good feeling/Bad feeling?

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 23rd, 2009, 09:58 AM
~Caroline~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you have a good or bad feeling about this cycle? What makes you feel that way?

May 23rd, 2009, 10:09 AM
Halloween81's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a really good feeling for this cycle but now I am not sure. My chart looks sorta strange. I am not sure if I have ovulated, if I am ovulating today, or if I am ovulating on CD 15 (the day I've been ovulating on for the past two cycles). I'm still hopeful but I dont have any real reason to be more so this cycle than any other cycle.
Chemical pregnancy - January 9, 2010
Miscarriage at 10 weeks - April 21, 2010
Miscarriage at 7 weeks - October 22, 2010
Miscarriage at 10 weeks - May 14, 2011
Miscarriage at 17 weeks - December 7, 2011 (My sweet little Joshua had Achondrogenesis type 2)
Miscarriage at 5 weeks - June 5, 2013

All test results normal. Reason for RPL unknown.

Annabel born healthy at 35 weeks - May 22, 2014
May 23rd, 2009, 10:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I already have a bad feeling about this cycle. My allergies don't seem to want to go away, and I'm still under a lot of stress! We need a vacation!
May 23rd, 2009, 10:24 AM
Holly15's Avatar Veteran
I'm mixed about this cycle. I think my chart looks ok, but besides tender/sore BB I feel nothing different. I guess I'm looking for signs, but don't want to get IPS! I'm going to test on the 30th-- if AF doesn't show first that is! DH and I are going on a mini-vaca to Vegas for a few nights so that should get my mind off of things!

May 23rd, 2009, 10:33 AM
Takinabreak
My temps have been pretty low all cycle, not feeling too great about it
May 23rd, 2009, 01:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
well, we're not TTC until my June cycle... but if I was TTC i might have a good feeling about this cycle. I'm just learning to chart and I have been consistent. I haven't missed a day and I'm totally learning my body. I know I'm set to O probably tomorrow and I will take an OPK just to make sure... hopefully next cycle will be good for us

May 23rd, 2009, 01:48 PM
Chesky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are NTNP so I have no idea when I o'd...just time will tell

May 23rd, 2009, 03:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have no clue! I think we bd'ed on the right days so I have as good a chance as any I suppose. I have no ips right now so that makes me remain neutral but I really want a Feb. baby so it's hard not to hope especially since we timed things well.

May 23rd, 2009, 04:00 PM
~Caroline~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't really have any feeling about this month. I was out of town (with SO) when I O'd and I had forgotten my thermometer so I'm not 100% sure how many DPOs I am. I'm having no symptoms whatsoever except for the sensitive boobies, which I always have during the 2WW anyways.

May 23rd, 2009, 04:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am definitely hopeful. I pretty sure I Oed, or am Oing today. But I am not officially in full swing in the 2ww just yet. I REALLY hope this cycle is THE ONE. But, not too sure yet. We BDed at the right times I think. So, as long as his spermies swim, swim, swim, and catch my eggie...we should be good to go. This is my 1st cycle charting and temping. So, if I don't get PG this month. I will feel more comfortable about next month.

Good luck to everyone!!!!
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil 4:13

May 23rd, 2009, 06:14 PM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
I feel good about this cycle. My cp is way different than with previous cycle and I have large amounts of creamy cm. Can't wait to find out if i'm right!

May 23rd, 2009, 07:33 PM
ChristaHeartsEvan's Avatar Member
I have a good feeling. This is the first month of trying for us though, so I have no idea. I hope this is it for us though! :-)

Expecting Our First - January 5th 2010!

May 23rd, 2009, 08:46 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No feelings on this cycle yet, I should be Oing soon...I would love for this to be our cycle though.

May 23rd, 2009, 08:50 PM
Jarheadwed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Bad. I think I used my OPK wrong and BD'd the wrong days.

May 23rd, 2009, 09:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I always feel good at this point, but I'm just hoping to make it to 10dpo with my lp. The increase in progesterone is making me feel awful and I'm not going to temp since the progesterone will artificially keep my temps up. The side effects are so awful (and apparently similiar to pg) that I'm trying to ignore them.

That said, I really really hope that this is lucky #7. I feel good that I ignored FF when it put cross hairs on cd16 and I think our bd timing is good (although it always is). Just hoping the progesterone works.

September 2009 IVF - BFN; November IVF -Ec topic Pregnancy; May 2010- IVF cycle- BFN,
July 2010 IVF cycle: BFP - m/c induced at 8 weeks because of no heartbeat
March 2011 IVF: BFP!!!
May 24th, 2009, 06:32 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't have any feeling about this cycle
May 24th, 2009, 09:11 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
I have mixed feelings. My CP has gotten pretty firm but is still closed. My biggest symptom at this point is that my nipples are so dang sore and I have NEVER felt anything like this before. ANd definitely not two days in a row. So i'm hoping but i'm not confident that we got it!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
May 24th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Veteran
Scared. I am scared I'm not Ovulating. Last month I used OPK's and I didn't get a positive (I used them for 21 days!). This month I started using a fertility monitor and I have only had low fertility and I am on day 20 of my 30 day cycle, but I was also sick for the past 3 weeks and was on penicillin so I don't know if it would have any affect. If I don't get a positive OPK or a change on the fertility monitor with in the next couple months I will be heading back to the doctors to get tested (I am suppose to go get test in Oct if I not pregnant by then so I might just go a little early). Hopefully I am worrying over nothing as I usually do.
May 24th, 2009, 10:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Julie, don't give up just yet. I am on CD31 and JUST now Oed. My cycles are sometimes short and sometimes super long. I didn't think I was going to O either. But I finally did. So, just be patient (the best you can!) and I hope you O soon!!!!
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil 4:13

May 24th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Sota's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a bad feeling for this cycle. I spotted a ton in the middle of the cycle, which made me think something was off this month. Going to the doctor next week to see what he thinks.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search