★ two years && counting ...

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 17th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Send a message via MSN to coqueta
i'm only 24 so it may seem a little ridiculous that i've been trying for over two years, but after being diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 2004 && going through radiation treatments, i knew i would have trouble conceiving, so my now fiance && i decided to go ahead && try. i'm on clomid, have had four mcs (one with twins), a subsequent surgery to correct a heart-shaped uterus, && am nowwww ttc once again. i'm 3 dpo && am going just insane waiting till i can test! anyone know any good online solo games besides solitaire? i think i'm all googled out of fertility && baby stuff ...
December 17th, 2009, 09:41 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm Danee and dh is Nathan. Welcome to our little humble home lol. The ladies here are AMAZING and very helpful.

First off, I'm so sorry for what you've been through. I pray that you get your BFP very soon. And don't feel weird about ttc so young for so long. I'm 21 and I've been ttc since I was 19. I have severe endo and fibro so I know I need to have my babies young while I still have a uterus lol.

Did they freeze any of your eggs before you went through radiation?? They did that for my cousin because I know it can cause damage to your egg quality.

O and I play online poker for free. It keeps me entertained lol.
December 18th, 2009, 12:08 AM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry for you losses {{{hugs}}} sounds like you have had so much to deal with over the last few years.
I hope you get your sticky bean very soon!

Welcome to the board!! I'm Stef DH and I are on cycle # 21. I stopped taking BCP January of 2008...I didnt think I would still be at this almost 2 years later but here we are. I dont know what I would have done if I hadn't found the ladies here. They have been such a blessing to me b/c I probably would have lost it by now.

I look forward getting to know ya!

December 18th, 2009, 05:09 AM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Welcome and I'm so sorry you have had to go through so much so young. But you have come this far and will get through the next stage which is your bfp...

I'm rebecca I'm 34 and we've been ttc since June 2008. I have Endo and since september this year Ive had two surgeries to remove Endo, Twisted left tube and a cyst.
Then just when we were to start IUI I got a bad pap so had a colposcopy done and yesterday I had a LEEP done but thank God they caught it. My heart goes out to you that you had it so young.

I have to wait another 3 months for a clear pap before we can start IUI. But I would have been lost without the girls here, There are fantastic and I consider a lot of them as close friends even if we never met.
DH bought me a nintendo ds to keep my mind from googling ttc & baby stuff, I play it but still google a lot.
Good luck this cycle the 2ww is so hard so here is some bfp dust for you

[SIZE="3"]

December 18th, 2009, 05:32 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry for all you have been through..

I really hope you get your miracle baby asap!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

December 18th, 2009, 07:37 AM
wow ... i didn't realize how emotional this would make me, lol. thank you SO MUCH for your messages!

daneeleigh ... it's so nice meeting someone who's young && who is going through the same thing! && i'm hoping for a christmas bfp too! we're testing on christmas day! if i can hold out that long ...

denalibear ... i'm already seeing how great all of you women are! && i'm looking forward to getting to know you better too!

rebroche ... we've got a ps3 here, && guitar hero works wonders for me! lol! thank you for your kind words!

jackie ... *babydust* for your bfp in 2010!

i'm sureeeee we'll all be comparing baby pictures soon!

*love!

CHELLIE & FERNANDO ... praying for a christmas bfp!

Last edited by coqueta; December 18th, 2009 at 07:40 AM. Reason: formatting
December 18th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WELCOME to the board!!! Im sorry that you are joining us with already a long road behind you... but Im glad you found us!!! Im sooooooooo sorry its been so difficult for you to concive... I hope you get your BFP for chirstmas too and I know how hard it is to wait to test...

as for trying to get your mind off of google... lol I play games on Facebook... and I have played games on pogo.com you can play free games but there are more if you buy a membership... you can try it for free for 2 weeks... its a lot of fun!!! GOOD LUCK!!!! and HUGS!!!
December 18th, 2009, 05:48 PM
i think i've become addicted to pet society on facebook, lol!
December 19th, 2009, 05:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Chellie,

Welcome! I am Jessica, DH is Dax. This is our 7th month TTC and we are ready for that new years BFP!!! Good to meet you! I am sorry that you have already been through so much, but I am glad that you found JM, it is full of very understanding and supportive women who had a wealth of knowledge and experience. We'll tell you straight up when you have a question!!

LolasMama3 by LoLo's Mama, on Flickr

Thank you Gray's Mama for my awesome siggy!

December 19th, 2009, 06:47 AM
thank you jessica!

Tags
dpo , ovarian cancer , radiation , ttc , uterus

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search