Names Already??

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2005, 07:40 PM
If~Only~Life~Was~Easy's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to If~Only~Life~Was~Easy Send a message via Yahoo to If~Only~Life~Was~Easy
Do you have any names yet since your ttc? I do already lol but we are putting off trying to concive for aleast another year or two but im prepared for the names hehe.

Girl: Makayla Yvonne ( I have always love the name Makayla and always said i was going to name my little girl that. Yvonne is my moms middle name. )

Boy: William Charles Jr. ( well if Jr. dont give it away lol... Bills an only child so we need to keep his family name going. His Grandfathers name is Charles William, but he doesnt want to name his son after him, witch i understand, since he has passed. )

Well what about you all, do you have any ideas yet??

<span style="color:#33CCFF">^^ most recent pic i could find grrr, he hates his pic being taken! ( Whoopic Cushion & Mardi Gras )
March 7th, 2005, 07:44 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We haven't decided on any boys names yet because we can't agree. The girls name will be Layla Jayme MiKayla.

*Taylor Christen Violet Due January 21, 2014*

March 7th, 2005, 07:48 PM
Send a message via AIM to If~Only~Life~Was~Easy Send a message via Yahoo to If~Only~Life~Was~Easy
I love how that sounds so smooth lol ( i dont know if thats the right way to say that, you know what i mean )

Very pretty tho!!

<span style="color:#33CCFF">^^ most recent pic i could find grrr, he hates his pic being taken! ( Whoopic Cushion & Mardi Gras )
March 8th, 2005, 06:32 AM
marie2001
We like Alexandra Yvonne for a girl (Yvonne was DH's grandmother's name) and for a boy Christopher Jonathan (do you think that is too long??)

I was so excited to see that someone else likes Yvonne too....
March 8th, 2005, 06:40 AM
KitKat
Alright that is just too wierd, because I finally decided on a girls name YESTERDAY and it happened to be:

Mikaila Eve (spelled a little differently - but still pronounced the same)

and the boy would be:

Nikolas Daniel (Niko for short - pronounced Neeko)
March 8th, 2005, 07:18 AM
Beccaboo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Beccaboo
I am ttc#1 and I have names picked out that I like.. haven't spoken to SO about them yet so nothing is for sure! lol

Girl: Jaylen Mackenzie
Hailie Jade

Boy: Hayden Christopher
Ryan Jade

March 8th, 2005, 08:30 AM
marie2001
Oh.. I love Hayden Jade.... very nice. I've recently been thinking I like the name "Gavin" for a boy too... does anyone else like or dislike that?
March 8th, 2005, 08:47 AM
TexMex's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DH and I are all set with girl names we really like....Amelia, Olivia, Emily and Emma are our favorites! Boy names is another story, we can't agree on anything! I don't know what were going to do!
March 8th, 2005, 12:01 PM
KitKat
Quote:
Originally posted by marie2001@Mar 8 2005, 12:30 PM
Oh.. I love Hayden Jade....* very nice.* I've recently been thinking I like the name "Gavin" for a boy too...* does anyone else like or dislike that?
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

I like Gavin, it's a nice name!!
And not overused.
March 8th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Very cute names ladies!!

marie2001: I dont think the boys name you picked is to long, lol my full name is Crystal Cliare Murriel W. so i dont think its long.

I like the name Gavin too, i know a little boy named that and the name fits him well.

March 8th, 2005, 01:53 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Becca,, I love the name Jaylen Mackenzie, very pretty!! I can think of a billion names I love but its a whole different story when I run them by SO!
Kit, yes I hear the name Mikayla all the time, different spellings all the time too! it's very pretty though!

*Taylor Christen Violet Due January 21, 2014*

March 8th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally posted by Beccaboo@Mar 8 2005, 11:18 AM
I am ttc#1 and I have names picked out that I like.. haven't spoken to SO about them yet so nothing is for sure! lol

Hailie Jade

Ryan Jade
[/quote]

Hey Beccaboo,
You don't happen to be an Eminem fan are you? His daughter is Hailie Jade, not sure if spelling is the same for Hailie but I'm pretty sure it's Hailie Jade.

March 8th, 2005, 05:08 PM
marie2001
Angela-- what names do you like?
March 9th, 2005, 07:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We've settled on a boy name: Campbell Scott (after one of his brothers and mine)...as for a girl name, I've always wanted Julia but I also like Theresa Louise after my grandmothers but DH finds those names a little old. So we'll have to see.

March 9th, 2005, 07:39 AM
marie2001
Angela-- I really like your boys name! The girls name is nice, too.... maybe you could use them as middle names and let DH pick the first name if he really dosen't like them..... just an idea...
March 9th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Beccaboo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Beccaboo
Quote:
Originally posted by babybarrett+Mar 8 2005, 08:06 PM-->
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin-Beccaboo
Quote:
@Mar 8 2005, 11:18 AM

Hailie Jade

Ryan Jade
Hey Beccaboo,
You don't happen to be an Eminem fan are you? His daughter is Hailie Jade, not sure if spelling is the same for Hailie but I'm pretty sure it's Hailie Jade.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
[/b][/quote]

Yes infact I am an Eminem fan and his daughter's name is Hailie Jade.. I love that name and it would be so cute on a little baby girl!

March 10th, 2005, 08:29 AM
Ok, I'm a newbie, but I saw this topic and HAD to post.. We have names picked out and we are TTC beginning in July.. LOL

Here they are:

Girls:
* Michaela Jayson Leigh
* Kyndall Alexa Leigh
* McKenna Shay Leigh

Leigh/Lee is family tradition on my side, so you'll see that in all of these names

Boys:
*Ryder Jason Lee
*Taylor Noah Lee
*Zayne Michael Lee
March 10th, 2005, 11:19 AM
KitKat
Quote:
Originally posted by NicoleB070905@Mar 10 2005, 12:29 PM
Ok, I'm a newbie, but I saw this topic and HAD to post.. We have names picked out and we are TTC beginning in July.. LOL

Here they are:

Girls:
* Michaela Jayson Leigh
* Kyndall Alexa Leigh
* McKenna Shay Leigh

Leigh/Lee is family tradition on my side, so you'll see that in all of these names

Boys:
*Ryder Jason Lee
*Taylor Noah Lee
*Zayne Michael Lee
[/quote]

I like the names... My post was earlier and my girls name was Michaila Eve... but do you mind if I steal one of your middle names??? My husband is Irish and I fell in love with SHAY the minute I saw it on your post. What do you think of ...
Michaila Shay???
March 10th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to amanda817
I saw "Shay" and had to post! My sister's name is Shalene!, it's the feminine of Shay. I always thought it was pretty.
I'm looking out for all Greek names, because my SO is part greek and he has a greek name .

Boy:
Damon John (we can call him D.J. if we want)

Girl:
Eleanora Agnes (after both grandmothers)- this name comes with tons of nicknames: ELLE or ELLIE i like best.

Amanda & Chris
March 10th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Neo76 Send a message via MSN to Neo76 Send a message via Yahoo to Neo76
I think almost every girl..even prior to marriage have thought out some baby names. I know Ive had mine thought out for a long time even prior to my DH and I wanting babies. I actually even passed them by him....Im glad he likes em! We've been real hush hush though about them though...kinda like the friends episode where Monica didnt want to share her "girl" name with Rachel. Dont want anyone to steal em...hahah

Boy: Jehan
Girl: Alayna

Lets hope we all have our little ones soon so that we can start using the names.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search