Thought this might help :)

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 28th, 2010, 09:54 PM
GraysMama's Avatar AKA marriedc
I love reading other people's symptoms - and while everyone is different, some people's symptoms helped me identify that perhaps this was our month... So I thought I'd post up my symptoms - in case any of you want to read

1DPO
Ok, I felt like I was hit by a train this day. I was dizzy, nauseous, feeling hot, and crampy.

2DPO
Cramps (mild though), headache and sleepiness. I also noticed I was peeing more this day. I felt a little nausea. Figured this was all in my head! LOL

3DPO
Cramps, headache and fatigue. Also noticed that I was hungry more often. Weirdly, I noticed my pee was very yellow. Also very forgetful!

4DPO
Had a runny nose today - was worried I was getting sick. More of the same: cramps, fatigue and headaches. Also eating more today and again, pee was very yellow. Felt bloated.Had an upset stomach and soft stool in the morning. Got very irritable with DH today.

5DPO
Cramps and a headache that kept coming and going. Fatigue. Runny nose still. Upset stomach again and hungry all day. Like, if I wasn't sleeping, I was eating! Irritable again.

6DPO
Cramps, fatigue, headaches, nausea, heart burn. Runny nose. Felt hot all day long. Bloated.

7DPO
Increased sense of smell - I can smell everything. I've actually noticed this symptom over the last 3 days, but it got more obvious today. Cramps, headache, bloating, fatigue, gas. Lovely! Upset stomach again in the morning. Still feeling very warm today.

8DPO
Cramps, headache, bloating, fatigue, increased appetite, increased sense of smell, heartburn. Felt very off-skelter today. Didn't feel like myself at all. Hard to explain.

9DPO
Upset stomach again in the morning. Cramps and nausea. Increased appetite and tired!! Had an afternoon nap and woke up with the urge to POAS. Got my first positive that afternoon.

The big signs for me were the irritability, the tiredness and the increased appetite!! And this weird warm, feel-good feeling I'd had since 1DPO - it's like an intuition - hard to explain!

This was our 6th cycle of TTC and this month I actually started charting. We used Pre-Seed (not the lubricant, but the one you insert) and while we have no proof, I think that it was instrumental in getting us pregnant this month!

Hope that helps some of you TWW-ers!! Any questions, let me know

Good luck!

(Originally posted in AIP, but thought you girls might like it too)

Siggy by Heather (Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* ) / View My Siggy Gallery // Request a Siggy

January 28th, 2010, 10:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks so much, and congrats again! I hope some of those nastier symptoms ease up soon!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

January 28th, 2010, 10:22 PM
GraysMama's Avatar AKA marriedc
Thanks Servilia! Thankfully, none of the symptoms are too bad yet - the nausea I can deal with - I haven't thrown up yet which is good LOL.

Siggy by Heather (Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* ) / View My Siggy Gallery // Request a Siggy

January 28th, 2010, 11:17 PM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
Interesting! Thanks for posting them.

Hope to see you update over at TTC #1 Grad board and get to know awesome ladies.
Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates - JustMommies Message Boards

Good luck with your pregnancy!!! Here's some your way!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search