Just checking up on everyone!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 19th, 2005, 08:54 AM
Beccaboo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Beccaboo
Hello Ladies,

Just thought I would make a new post to find out how everyone is doing with TTC # 1. Have you got a BFP yet? Are you in your 2WW? Whatever it may be stop in and let us know!

I'm not trying this month but I will definitly be back in business when my next cycle starts! lol!

March 19th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Neo76 Send a message via MSN to Neo76 Send a message via Yahoo to Neo76
Hey Becca,
Well for me the 2ww is over and I tested this morning...and I got a faint Line!!! I THINK I GOT THE BFP this month....It just hasnt sunk in yet. But Im just over the moon right now. Im going to get a blood test done soon....just to be a 100%! .....

March 19th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Congrats, Hope this is a BFP for sure! Make sure you keep us posted! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

March 19th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey Becca,

Not much new with me, since AF arrived I've been laying pretty low. I've been pretty busy lately outside of TTC. I coach a University Cheerleading Team and we hosted a competition today so I've been busy organizing that and coaching practices. Was lots of fun! Good way to end the year. Now I'll have from now until September to focus on me, DH and baby-making!!

Once AF leaves, we'll be back on the TTC train again

Hope all is well with everyone TTC. Lots of baby dust to you!!

March 19th, 2005, 04:54 PM
ritag82's Avatar Member
Send a message via MSN to ritag82
I'm not sure when I'm testing. But AF is due on tuesday. I have a first response early test. I'm thinking maybe testing tomorrow morning. I know it still could be too soon...BUT i just can't wait!
March 19th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Ladies,

Well, I hope for those of you still waiting that you get BFP'S! I am on cd 11, and having hot flashes from my first round of clomid. My doc told me last week to start bd on cd 14-20, every other day. So, looking forward to seeing if clomid works. Hope everyone is well. Babydust!

Nicole

Mommy to:
Maddi: 1/3/06
Jack: 7/7/08

TTC# 3 with PCOS
March 20th, 2005, 01:09 AM
Send a message via MSN to crazy tempe cat lady
I think AF is on her way but I hope I'm just having a heavy feeling in my abdomen for some other reason. I'm in my 2 ww until the 28th maybe the 29th. I've had BFN's before and it's been hard so I have learned how to wait. I look at the clock when I wake up or come home and it's always 3:33 or 11:11 12:12 and I'm hoping that's a good sign. Wish me luck!
March 20th, 2005, 07:50 AM
GL 2 you! Hope this is your month! Lots of ~*~Baby Dust~*~ to you!

March 20th, 2005, 09:59 AM
monkhester
I am in 2 ww. I don't intend to test. I am intending on waiting for AF to show or not show.
March 20th, 2005, 11:07 PM
Super Mommy
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! LOTS OF BABY DUST!!!!

My two beautiful babies!!
Talon Joseph Born: December 17, 2005 8 pounds 2 oz.
Kaylee Jo Born: December 6, 2006 7 pounds 11 oz.
March 26th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Regular
Send a message via MSN to Canadian Jen
Hello Everyone...well AF did show up for me last week so i'm on the band wagon for that xmas baby! I am going to take a much different approach this time, not going to focus so much on it, just going to have fun and let nature take it's course. It's amazing how trying to get pregnant can take over your world, not to mention break you from buying all the tests!!! Hopefully with being a little less focused, I can relax and make it happen for us this month!

good luck to you all...
March 26th, 2005, 05:26 PM
monkhester
Quote:
Originally posted by Canadian Jen@Mar 26 2005, 06:38 PM
Hello Everyone...well AF did show up for me last week so i'm on the band wagon for that xmas baby!* I am going to take a much different approach this time, not going to focus so much on it, just going to have fun and let nature take it's course.* It's amazing how trying to get pregnant can take over your world, not to mention break you from buying all the tests!!!* Hopefully with being a little less focused, I can relax and make it happen for us this month!

good luck to you all...
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

The first month I was a fanatic: POAS sometimes twice a day, plotting the course of the baby's development, etc. But this month, I have been released from the fanaticism. I am willing to wait AF out. I like how I feel this month as if all the pressure has been released.
March 26th, 2005, 06:29 PM
modelt's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to modelt
i am 11dpo.my af is due on monday.i amgoing to waitit out and see.i want to test but dh thinks it best if i wait.so i guess i will.still haveing a lot of signs still cramping a little.more tonight than what i ws this morning.back is really hurting.nauseoues and my face has broke out a little(never before) so we r hopeing waiting and wanting.gl to every one elses sending a lot of baby dust yalls way.

modelt
me 30
dh 41
ttc#1
11dpo
March 27th, 2005, 03:28 PM
littlered's Avatar Veteran
i still haven't gotten af. and i haven't had one for two months. i took like 4 or 5 tests and all of them came back negative. thinking about takeing another one or going to the doctor one. if i am not pregnant i just wish i knew what was going on.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search