Sorry ladies

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2005, 01:59 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey girls, sorry I haven't been around in a few days, I have been very busy!
Well AF showed up right on time! I was extremely surprised and confused!! I don't know what was going on with my body all month now!! I'm fine though,, just try again next month! not a big deal.

Angela-- Looks like me and you are cycle buddies again!!

I hope everyone is doing good! Congrats to all of you who got bfp's. (I was only on long enough to check a couple posts, but congrats neo!)

Talk to you all soon, I will probably be on later tonight,, or tomorrow afternoon.

*~Baby Dust~*

March 20th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Kat,

sorry to hear about your BFN, hopefully we will be in the December due date club! best of luck trying this month!

Nicole

Mommy to:
Maddi: 1/3/06
Jack: 7/7/08

TTC# 3 with PCOS
March 20th, 2005, 05:28 PM
monkhester
I'm sorry to hear about the BFN. Hopefully, soon you will get a BFP!
March 20th, 2005, 08:03 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Nicole, yes I hope I get to be in the December board too!
SO asked me whether I thought it was a good idea to have one that close to Christmas, but chances are I will be overdue anyways since its my first so it will mos tlikely be born begining of Jan. anyways! And I don't care when my baby comes, as long as it does!!

*~baby dust~*

March 21st, 2005, 12:19 AM
Super Mommy
Sorry about the BFN KAT!! Hopefully this month. I actually thought of waiting instead of TTC this month due to x-mas, but my DH said who cares lets just try. I look at it now like it was the best idea hes had. Hopefully we will ALL have BFP's this month. Crystal

My two beautiful babies!!
Talon Joseph Born: December 17, 2005 8 pounds 2 oz.
Kaylee Jo Born: December 6, 2006 7 pounds 11 oz.
March 21st, 2005, 08:31 AM
TexMex's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sorry KAT I know just how you feel! I too will not hold off because it's Christmas, and like you said more than likely we'll be late anyway so who cares! Not to mention DH and I will be visiting my mother in FL for 2 weeks and the 2nd week we'll be there is our crucial BD'ng time! Since we are staying at her house I don't know if we're going to be able to sqeeze some time in! So I pray I will get prego this time!

So, looks like were cycle buddies!
March 21st, 2005, 08:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry to hear about AF, KAT. I know it's a bummer but a Christmas baby would be exciting, right?? It would be the best Christmas present ever!

I love having cycles buddies, TexMex you're right there along with us. Anyone else get an unfortunate BFN? Join our cycle buddy club! hahaha As bad as a BFN sucks , it's good to have a support group! You girls are great!

March 21st, 2005, 05:43 PM
ritag82's Avatar Member
Send a message via MSN to ritag82
Sorry to hear the baby wasn't made this month.

AF is due tomorrow for me...I'm anxious to know if it happened this month!
March 23rd, 2005, 08:09 PM
Super Mommy
I am right there along with you girls. I think having a Xmas baby would be the best gift ever!!! Hope this will be our time!! Good Luck to everyone!
March 23rd, 2005, 08:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Kat,

since you are young and it is your first you could be early also! So you could very well have a Christmas baby! My Mom was due with me at the end of August and I was born on August 5th. Best wishes!

Nicole

Mommy to:
Maddi: 1/3/06
Jack: 7/7/08

TTC# 3 with PCOS
March 24th, 2005, 07:15 AM
TexMex's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hmmmm, now that I think about it I have a friend who was 2 weeks early with her first....guess you never know....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search