First time on here and first time mum.

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2005, 08:28 PM
char_hart's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Ladies,

I am new here, as you can tell by my title , and dh and i are trying for our first.
So there are a few things that have been happening to me, that I think it could be but I am not sure, I am due for my period this monday, so we will see what happens after this week .
The only thing that makes me think that I may not be, is that I have a cold, I am not sure if that has anything to do with early symptoms, the only thing that might make me think I am is that I am getting cramping, some nausia, tired all the time (though that might have something to do with the cold that I have). Dh truly beleives that I am, but I keep telling him not to get his hopes up cause I have read that only about 20% to 25% of woman fall pregnant on there first attempt.

Anyways if there is any suggestions to some of the symptoms I have it would be a great help, cause apart from dh trying to help me, I am from Australia so all my female freinds and my mum are there and dh's folkes are in Texas, we are here in California cause dh is in the Navy.

[CENTER]Alexandria & Abigail, Sisters forever!

March 26th, 2005, 07:28 AM
Lilah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think I read somewhere that a stuffy nose can be a symptom too! I hope this is your month!
March 26th, 2005, 07:32 AM
Beccaboo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Beccaboo
Welcome to JM Char.. sending you lots of ~*~Baby dust~*~ Hope this is your month!

March 26th, 2005, 07:32 PM
angel9286's Avatar Veteran
Good luck! I hope this is your month for your BFP!!! Sending lots of babydust your way!!!!

March 26th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey there...good luck. And..if it does'nt happen right now, it's EARLY, so don't get discouraged.

However, stuffiness is PART of being preggo....the mucous membranes get all swollen and you feel stuffed up.

Keep us posted and please keep positive!

Good luck,
Sarah
Daughter Sadie 5/7/07
Baby to Be 7/4/2010

March 27th, 2005, 08:50 AM
littlered's Avatar Veteran
i also have had a stuff nose. but i have never heard of a stuffy nose as a symptom. but i guess it could be. but good luck on finding out if you are not.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search