Symptoms disappeared - confused

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 10th, 2010, 07:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Starting at 7DPO I woke up with enormous and sore bbs, it was very different than the usual PMS ones AND way early AND lasted MUCH longer. Usually I get Had sore bbs for about 7 days and then they went back to slightly larger than normal and just the nips are a little tender. All last week I had weird twinges and pulling pains, now they're gone. I had a runny nose, pretty much gone. I had heartburn which I don't normally get. Now all that's left is AF cramps and a lower back ache. WTH? Was all of that PMS symptoms? I mean, it must have been. But if they start at 5-6DPO, how would there be a chance of implantation then? I don't get it. And I was just at the doc yesterday getting a PAP and I didn't ask this question. I never think of the questions to ask while I'm there! Any insight?

I think the next cycle I'm going to be more relaxed about the charting. Thinking about doing a one on, one off type of thing. I'll chart and temp to get my O and then stop until AF comes, or not. This is too much to keep going through cycle after cycle! I just can't go through this again! (I TTC for over a year with my ex-husband)

November 10th, 2010, 08:02 AM
kelbert's Avatar a.k.a. Kelli
I know how frustrating this is.. I had a runny nose this past cycle and sore nips.. All of those things went away before my BFP. The runny nose started pretty early on and ended after about 4 or so days. I think I had a really late implantation and something just didn't work out.

I really don't know what to tell you, but I know it sucks. Picking apart every symptom and twinge.. it gets tiring!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

My Art Page!
November 10th, 2010, 08:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It is exhausting! I SWEAR all of the sore bbs and runny nose is all new stuff. WHY oh why would my body give me new AF symptoms so early and on the cycle that I'm paying so much attention to?! Arg. Next month, I SWEAR I'm not going to think about it at all! hee hee riiiiiiiiigggghhhht....

November 10th, 2010, 08:16 AM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
I really hope you do get your BFP this month but one of the big warning signs that I have a failed cycle is my boobs stop hurting. FWIW- my boobs get sore the day I O and lasts till about a day or 2 before af.

November 10th, 2010, 08:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey247 View Post
I really hope you do get your BFP this month but one of the big warning signs that I have a failed cycle is my boobs stop hurting. FWIW- my boobs get sore the day I O and lasts till about a day or 2 before af.

Really? See I was wondering if it was O-related, but I swear I haven't felt that sore that early before. Hmph. Oh well. It's so not fair. But at least I had big bbs for a week!

November 10th, 2010, 10:56 AM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My PMS symptoms are so close to what I imagine PG symptoms are I dont think I will ever be able to tell a difference.

I hope your not out...and you get a surprise bfp!!!

November 10th, 2010, 11:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by denalibear View Post
My PMS symptoms are so close to what I imagine PG symptoms are I dont think I will ever be able to tell a difference.

I hope your not out...and you get a surprise bfp!!!

Yeah same here...and I keep reading the BFP posts where they thought for sure AF was coming and it never did!

November 10th, 2010, 05:49 PM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
I never got sore bbs until as PMS until June. The doctor said thats a good sign though because it means you are producing progesterone! So enjoy the torture of thinking you may be preggo every time cause it actually means you have a better chance of really seeing the BFP

November 11th, 2010, 07:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarie9509 View Post
I never got sore bbs until as PMS until June. The doctor said thats a good sign though because it means you are producing progesterone! So enjoy the torture of thinking you may be preggo every time cause it actually means you have a better chance of really seeing the BFP
Hmm...well thanks! That does make me feel a little bit happy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search