More waiting.......

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 28th, 2005, 02:32 AM
Send a message via MSN to crazy tempe cat lady
AF is here. I don't know if to say I started when there was brown blood or red blood. I shouldn't ovulate for a while I think. Well maybe. My period before this was in January and I ovulated in March and have my period in March so I'm going to go ahead and guess I won't ovulate till May. Which is ok because my birthday is in May so getting pregnant in May would be a great birthday gift. This is my second period after taking Depo for 6 months to make my periods regular (not trying to get pregnant then of course) so going to enjoy a Diet Coke and then take a Midol and wait for Af to get outta here.
March 28th, 2005, 02:21 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry I'm not familiar with your story, I haven't been on here in awhile, but why is it that you ovulate a month after you get AF?
Best of luck for the wait though!!

*~baby dust~*

*Taylor Christen Violet Due January 21, 2014*

March 29th, 2005, 12:49 AM
I have had irregular periods since I was 11. I skip a month where I should have a period so my guess is I don't ovulate every month. My cycle can be 66 days long or 99 days long. When I ovulate though I can feeling it. It hurts and isn't really the best time to do the BD but with relaxation I can forget about the pain. I went on Depo to make my periods on some sort of schedule and at first I had pains and felt horrible on it but it went away and I was fine. One day my SO and I were talking about some of the side effects and what it can do to the body so I decided to get off it in December (I was only on it for maybe 6 months). I also have had abnormal pap smears in the past and had a biopsy on my cervix in January. THANK GOD everything came back okay on my biopsy! I was so happy but my SO was very mad. He thought this was the chance to see why I have pains here and there but I was happy I wouldn't have to see the doctor in another 3 months like had been for almost a year.

I found out I do have HPV (Human Papillomavirus). According to the American Journal of Medicine in 1997, 74% of sexually active people (aged 15-49) will get an HPV infection at some point in their lives. My doctor said there's no way to protect your partner from it even if you use a condom. Sure enough my SO has it too. I asked does anything happen to a guy when he has it and she said warts on his shaft and I asked and for the woman? She said cervical cancer if she doesn't get regular pap smears. I do get regular pap smears but what about the woman who doesn't? She gets cancer he gets warts? Not fair in my book. Anyways, that's a lot to write but that's my story. I do have to wait for my body to catch up with me but I have REALLY REALLY had to learn to except it and if we don't get pregnant by using OPKs I will talk to my doctor about meds to ovulate every month to better our chances. I'm just one of those people that will drag their heels at taking medication. Hope that helps some of you to know more about me!
March 29th, 2005, 12:53 AM
BTW......I don't know for sure but I think I have an imbalance of hormones so my body might not be told to ovualte. I have had depression and other things happen that would back this up. Anyways I wrote all that and didn't answer your actual question! lol.
March 29th, 2005, 06:51 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry oy are having such a hard time, hopefully things work out though! Best of luck and lots and lots of baby dust.

*Taylor Christen Violet Due January 21, 2014*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search