Anyone Else Feel Psycho?

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2005, 01:07 AM
dreaming_of_baby's Avatar cupcake monster
I'm going nutty waiting for Af to show. I want to poas right now even though I know it's way to early. I keep feeling like she's. coming which is weird because except for slight cramping and a tug on my lower abdomen I don't have any symptoms. My boobs aren't even sore which always happensI'm trying to not thnik about it but it's so hard!.

March 29th, 2005, 03:55 AM
Eden's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know exactly what you mean!! That was me last cycle. I'm starting my 2ww now so I guess I'll be like that in a while. Hang in there....and try not to waste any sticks
March 29th, 2005, 05:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I know what you mean! I just O'd sunday, and I am overanalyzing my temps. I am going crazy--did I O or not!!!!! This whole process is so frustrating... You have to remember that every woman is different, and some women have very sore bbs right away and others it takes until 6weeks and bam! So, don't lose hope yet, and hang in there cause if AF is coming, she will not show up on time due to worrying and then you will have to wait longer! Hang in there. Baby Dust-

Nicole

Mommy to:
Maddi: 1/3/06
Jack: 7/7/08

TTC# 3 with PCOS
March 29th, 2005, 01:58 PM
modelt's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to modelt
i know what you mean af is already a day late.i have alot of the symptoms but got a bfn this morning so i am going to wait a few more days before i test again.good luck to you.hope you get a bfp.

modelt

me 30 dh41
tcc#1
March 29th, 2005, 02:16 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm fine until about 2 days before AF is supposed to come,, then I go crazy and have a hard time sleeping because I'm too busy analyzing everything my body is doing.

Good luck testing girls!

*~baby dust~*

March 30th, 2005, 12:18 PM
beachgirl8
I am one day from AF SUPPOSED to be starting and I am freaking out!!! Every time i feel a cramp i tell myself that ...NOOOOOOO thats pregnancy cramping not
AF coming!!! my boobs hurt but
"nooooooo that' s not period hurt, that's pregnancy hurt"
"oh....that's nausea...mmmmhhhhmmmm yes it is."
"oh i am soooooo sleepy, i have to be pregnant"

my CP is very high so its " oh it would be lower if i wasn't preggers so i mus be preggers"

i have slight brick red blood on my cervix too (no wiping blood, i had to stick my finger up there) and i'm like..." oh that's just inplantation bleeding not AF"

do I sound like a maniac or what?????

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search