2WW

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 5th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Eden's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't feel anything different yet...which is surprising. Oh well, I've been doing fairly well not getting psycho about it, so I'm hanging in there.
April 5th, 2005, 07:12 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I also don't feel anything yet, but every other month I think I feel things, so this might be a good sign?! *fingers crossed*

good luck ladies!

*~baby dust~*

*Taylor Christen Violet Due January 21, 2014*

April 8th, 2005, 06:00 AM
TexMex's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies!

Well, I am with ya, I am 7 DPO and feel just fine... I don't wanna feel fine! *sigh* oh well there's still time I know. I am surprisingly less obsessed this month than last month...just trying really hard not to read into every little thing, although so far there hasn't been anything to read into! I don't have a gut feeling that I am prego and I am starting to feel this is not my month yet again ...but there is still hope of course so we will see! Symptoms typically don't kick in until around AF time anyway.

BABY DUST TO EVERYONE and hope we all get our BFP!!!
April 8th, 2005, 07:04 AM
littlered's Avatar Veteran
i get tired of try to figure out if i am pregnant and buying test after test that comes back negative. but i am hanging there. baby dust to everyone.

April 8th, 2005, 07:06 AM
Hello ladies, i wanted to wish all those who had the BFP for the last week congrats!!!!

As for the 2WW, I am either 4 or 5 DPO and my breasts and nipples are KILLING ME!!! And I have lots of cm too... and I just have this feeling that this is our month! soooo good luck and baby dust to all!

Paula B)

~Baby dust to all!!!~
April 8th, 2005, 08:09 AM
Veteran
I am 3 DPO and it is killing me!!! The sad part is that this is my first month TTC, so I know I have my hopes up way too high, but oh well! I want it so badly, I am feeling obsessed, I think about it constantly!!! Maybe I am crazy!! lol!
April 8th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Veteran
IM NEARLY HALF WAY THOUGH MY 2WW NOW AND DOING WELL!
I DON'T FEEL ANY SYMPTOMS YET BUT I THINK I AGREE WITH KAT THAT I HAVE CONVINCED MYSELF IN THE PAST THAT I HAVE HAD SYMPTOMS AND HAVE ENDED UP BEING DISAPPOINTED, SO HOPEFULLY THIS IS A GOOD SIGN THIS MONTH THAT I FEEL QUITE STRESS FREE!! (HOPING SO ANYWAY!!)

JUST WONDERING THOUGH IF ANYONE HAS ALCOHOL DURING 2WW BECAUSE I AM UNSURE IF A GLASS OF WINE WITH DINNER IS A GOOD/BAD IDEA? DO YOU THINK IT IS SAFE OR SHOULD I STAY OF WINE ALTOGETHER JUST TO BE SAFE?

THANKS GUYS AND *****************BABY DUST TO ALL******************
April 8th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Melissa, I do not touch any alcohol unless I have AF...then I might have 1 or 2 glasses of wine (I love wine!) or 1 beer and that's it. Although my OBGYN told me it is OK to have the occasional glass of wine or beer here and there...hence the word 'occasional', I just can't get myself to chance it so I don't go near it during the crappy waiting time.
April 8th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Veteran
HI TEXMEX!
THANKS FOR THE ADVICE! I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN I DONT REALLY LIKE TO CHANCE IT EITHER, BUT IT IS 8:45PM HERE IN UK, IVE HAD A CRAPPY DAY AT WORK AND RELLY FANCIED A GLASS OF WINE TO SIT AND CHILL WITH!
BUT ILL BE HONEST, MY CONSCIENCE COULDN'T DEAL WITH IT (ESPECIALLY BEING MID WAY THROUGH 2WW) SO I SETTLED FOR NICE MUG OF HOT CHOC WITH CREAM INSTEAD!!!! (IT'S LOVELY!!!)

THANKS AGAIN!

xxxMELxxx
April 8th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Eden's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still waiting. My bb's are a little sore, but I've felt worse at earlier times. I think I may test early. I'll let you ladies know when I do.

Enjoy the weekend!!!
April 8th, 2005, 03:21 PM
TexMex- I am right with you! I feel completely fine and I told myself I wasn't going to read into anything this month,, but theres nothing for me to read into! I also have no gut feelings and think that this isn't my month again, which is well, getting kind of depressing.

April 8th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Veteran
Quote:
So how is everyone doing with the 2WW so far? Any weird symptoms or lack of? I am only 4 DPO so nothing to report here! If I don't feel anything different or unusual by 8 DPO then I might start to panic! * [/b]

I am only 2 dpo, so no signs here either. It looks like we are pretty close together TexMex so I was just wondering when are you going to test??
April 8th, 2005, 08:03 PM
This wait is driving me nuts this time!! It really feels like I should be at the end of it and I should be testing this weekend,, but I have almost a full week left! I don't know how I am going to make it,,, and I'm not doing anything tonight so its just making matters worse so I think about it much more!!
There is a plus though, April seems to be looking like its going to be a good month!! So hopefully there are a lot more BFPS!!!
Lots and lots of baby dust to all you girls out there!

April 8th, 2005, 09:19 PM
i also feel like this is going to be my month. but you can never tell. my just have my hopes up to high.

lots of baby dust to everybody and keeping some for myself to if you don't mind.

April 9th, 2005, 01:27 PM
Veteran
HI AGAIN EVERYONE!

I KNOW I ONLY POSTED YESTERDAY AND SAID I WAS DOING WELL WITH 2WW BUT NOW ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY AGAIN!

I FIGURED IF I JUST WROTE A FEW OF THESE THINGS DOWN THEN HOPEFULLY THEY WONT KEEP WHIRLING AROUND IN MY HEAD SO MUCH?!!

I REALLY REALLY WANT A BFP THIS MONTH AND I CANT WAIT TO TEST NEXT WEEK.
THIS NEXT WEEK IS GOING TO GO SO SLOWLY I JUST KNOW IT.
ALSO I WANT TO THINK OF A SPECIAL WAY TO TELL MY DH IF I AM PG-NEED TO KEEP THINKING!!
FINALLY, THANX GUYS FOR READING THIS AND I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW!

***************************BABY DUST*******************************

xxxMELxxx
April 9th, 2005, 01:55 PM
fix your hubby a nice little dinner and tell him over dinner or fix up alittle treasure hut. good luck this next week.

baby dust.

April 10th, 2005, 11:16 AM
I have always wondered how I would tell SO when I actually was, still don't know!! 2WW is getting worse,,, I think I might be getting symptoms,, but I'm trying not to read into it.
Not much longer left girls!!

*~baby dust~*

April 10th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well,

I just wanted to wish all of you BFP dust! My AF showed today But I am starting my second round of clomid on thursday, my doc is bumping me up from 50mg to 100mg. I am anxious to hear about everyone's results! Good luck-

Nicole

Mommy to:
Maddi: 1/3/06
Jack: 7/7/08

TTC# 3 with PCOS
April 11th, 2005, 07:13 AM
[KAT what symptoms are you having? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you girl!

Nicole I am sending you buckets of ~*~* BABY DUST~*~* for next month!

I am 10 DPO and still feel fine! I know that doesn't mean definite BFN but I am really feeling this isn't my month once again...I would be shocked if I did get a BFP feeling as "normal" as I do! I know DH and I did our best so I guess that's all we can do! So anyway I am expecting the witch between the 14-16th...if by chance she doesn't show I will test on the 17th. We'll see!

How is everyone doing so far?

~*~*~*~* BABY DUST TO EVERYONE~*~*~*~*
April 11th, 2005, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by TexMex@Apr 11 2005, 08:13 AM
[KAT what symptoms are you having? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you girl!

Nicole I am sending you buckets of ~*~* BABY DUST~*~* for next month!

I am 10 DPO and still feel fine! I know that doesn't mean definite BFN but I am really feeling this isn't my month once again...I would be shocked if I did get a BFP feeling as "normal" as I do! I know DH and I did our best so I guess that's all we can do! * So anyway I am expecting the witch between the 14-16th...if by chance she doesn't show I will test on the 17th. We'll see!

How is everyone doing so far?

~*~*~*~* BABY DUST TO EVERYONE~*~*~*~* * *
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

i know what you mean. i felt that way last month and i was right. wasn't pregnant. but i feel like this could be my month.

baby dust to you and everybody else

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search