2WW

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2005, 08:02 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey to all the girls who are starting their 2ww!! Come here and vent about it,, ohhh I hate the wait!

*~*~*BABY DUST*~*~*

*Taylor Christen Violet Due January 21, 2014*

March 29th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Super Mommy
I hate when people tell me not to think about it However, i also don't like trying to figure out if I have symptoms or not. I sometimes drive myself crazy
March 29th, 2005, 08:34 PM
I hate thinking about symptoms!!!! Last month I had so many, I compared them with tylersmom and she had the same so we're like yay we're not imagining them,,,,,, then she turned out with a BFP and af came right on time for me! lol

March 29th, 2005, 08:42 PM
TexMex's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello Ladies! I just have a couple more days to go and I'll be on this thread all the time complaining about my wait!

BABY DUST!!!
March 29th, 2005, 08:43 PM
Eden's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
oooh. I'm just starting my 2ww and wondering how I'll ever make it to the end. I try not to think about it, but I'm always here and thinking about it. Oh well, I'm hanging in there.
March 29th, 2005, 09:32 PM
Yeah I have a couple days left too before I actually start the 2ww! oh well! lol

*~baby dust~*

March 30th, 2005, 03:12 AM
Super Mommy
I'm just starting my 2WW and it's funny because I'm not really thinking to much about it. Kind of nice for once. I have been stressed out with other things though, so that has probably taken my mind off of it. I have finals and final papers due for my four classes that i'm taking. I also am working 45 hours a week. And to top it off I'm looking into another job. I have an aptitude test on thursday and really stressed out about that. I have a feeling this won't be our month because of the stress I'm under. I keep trying to have a positive attitude, but it's hard. Especially with this new job I am taking a test for, I have to do good on this test because I want the job really bad. I am so sick of working nights and the 12 hour shifts. Plus it would be a really nice promotion for me. After working 2 years of nights I want to be normal for once. I really hope I do well on the test!! DH keeps telling me maybe April will be my month and i will get pregnant and get a new job. NOW wouldn't that be nice!!

LOTS OF BABY DUST TO ALL!!

My two beautiful babies!!
Talon Joseph Born: December 17, 2005 8 pounds 2 oz.
Kaylee Jo Born: December 6, 2006 7 pounds 11 oz.
March 30th, 2005, 07:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so frustrated! I entered my 2WW on Sunday! My bbs are sore around the nip, and I can't help but overanylze my temps, I gained a few pounds from clomid and want to excercise and diet but don't want to disrupt anything. I also feel slight cramping on both sides, I am not imagining it, I did not feel this last month. We will see, I am the most impatient woman on the face of the earth! This is my true test from God I am a planner and like control. I am now a helpless baby at the mercy of God and mother nature. ANy ideas? How can we make the 2ww less stressful?

Nicole

Mommy to:
Maddi: 1/3/06
Jack: 7/7/08

TTC# 3 with PCOS
March 30th, 2005, 12:48 PM
monkhester
I am at the end of my 2ww and AF is due to show on Sat, April 2nd which I think will be here on time. So, I am psyching myself to enter month 3 of ttc.
March 30th, 2005, 01:08 PM
KitKat
My body is so screwed up right now that I still have symptoms even though I've GOT af right now. My bbs are still tender... I have so many veins on them that they look like a road map and I've got veins on my stomach too!!! I have no idea what has been going on with my bod lately... but I can't wait for the dr.'s appt. that I have for next week!

Good Luck to all of you ladies... I hope all of you get BFP's!!!

March 30th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Crystal- So sorry you've been so stressed out, hopefully everything goes well!

Nicole- I have my fingers corssed for you, hopefully this is it for you!

I'm going shopping now for my friend who just had her baby on Easter then I get to go meet her! Her name is Zoey. Hopefully the excitement of having her here will help me out with my 2ww!!

*~baby dust to all~*

April 1st, 2005, 08:38 AM
OK let the 2WW begin! As of today I am starting the dreaded 2WW and I hope I make it through.......with a BFP of course!
April 1st, 2005, 09:32 AM
Lilah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wishing everyone lots of baby dust! Now if I can just make it through the wait to get to my 2WW
April 1st, 2005, 12:27 PM
Eden's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I really want that BFP this month. So far, I have no symptoms...real or imagined I'm just here hoping that April will be a wonderful month for all of us. That would be a real delight!

Take care everyone
April 1st, 2005, 06:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So...

Today I am truly exhausted. I mean downright could have closed my eyes with my boss next to me and gone to sleep. I have been busy at work but nothing that would make me this tired.... Then tonight I got heartburn tonight which I never get, and I have light cramps and AF is not due for 9 more days. Who knows.. I feel crazy!

Nicole

Mommy to:
Maddi: 1/3/06
Jack: 7/7/08

TTC# 3 with PCOS
April 2nd, 2005, 04:41 AM
Veteran
I AM ON ALL IMPORTANT DAY 14 TOMERROW (SUN 3RD)!
IM SO EXCITED AND I CANT WAIT FOR 2WW TO COME AND GO BECAUSE IF I GET BFP THIS MONTH MY DUE DATE WILL BE 25TH DEC!!!
TO BECOME A MUM FOR THE FIRST TIME ON CHRISTMAS DAY WOULD BE THE BEST PREZZIE EVER FOR ME AND MY DH!!

HOW DOES EVERY1 ELSE FEEL ABOUT CHRISTMAS BABIES?
April 4th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Christmas baby doesn't bother me at all! I am due 27th of December if all goes well this time!

April 4th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am in the 2WW also and if I get a BFP this month it will be due 12-25 Talk about a Christmas baby. I hate this wait. I am on CD 16 who is close with me. Can this 2 weeks go by any S_ L_ O_W_E_R...... OMG come on BFP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
April 5th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've now hit the dreaded 2WW, let's hope it goes by fast so all of us can get the BFP's we've been so badly wanting.

Good luck to all!

April 5th, 2005, 11:44 AM
Hi Ladies!

So how is everyone doing with the 2WW so far? Any weird symptoms or lack of? I am only 4 DPO so nothing to report here! If I don't feel anything different or unusual by 8 DPO then I might start to panic!

BABY DUST TO ALL OF YOU!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search