September Roll Call!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 15th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Expecting #1
Name: Angel

How long have you been TTC #1?: First cycle TTC

Are you doing anything different this cycle?: Thinking of charting next cycle if no BFP

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?: None lactose Intolerant
September 25th, 2011, 07:08 AM
Expecting Number 2!

How long have you been TTC #1?: Cycle # 2

Are you doing anything different this cycle?: We are using Preseed and I am drinking grapefruit juice (bleh! hehe) I have already been temping and charting.

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?: Ben and Jerry's Phish Food...yum!

September 25th, 2011, 08:03 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumpyCakeLover View Post

How long have you been TTC #1?: Cycle # 2

Are you doing anything different this cycle?: We are using Preseed and I am drinking grapefruit juice (bleh! hehe) I have already been temping and charting.

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?: Ben and Jerry's Phish Food...yum!

I did grapefruit juice for one month, and I found it was MUCH more tolerable when I did 1/2 cup gf juice, and 1/2 cup orange juice mixed together. Tasted sooo much better because the OJ offset the ickiness.

September 25th, 2011, 04:50 PM
doxiemom24's Avatar Veteran
Name: Brooke

How long have you been TTC #1?: since April 2010

Are you doing anything different this cycle?: trying a natural cycle so that's definitely different! Attempting to use OPKs but they confuse me.

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?: Choc. Chip cookie dough but I'm not really picky when it comes to ice cream!

September 25th, 2011, 06:28 PM
SLP83's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Emily

How long have you been TTC #1: Just started our 3rd cycle

Are you doing anything different this cycle?: Started charting 2 days ago, will be using OPKs

Favorite ice cream flavor: S'mores!
September 25th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLP83 View Post
Name: Emily

Favorite ice cream flavor: S'mores!
I don't think I've ever had s'mores ice cream, but s'mores are one of my favorite things in the world. The combo of graham, marshmallows, and chocolate is just so perfect. I make two different versions of s'mores cupcakes. I'm going to have to search for some s'mores ice cream now.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
September 26th, 2011, 04:41 AM
pjsgirl's Avatar Regular
Name: Jessica-Rae

How long have you been TTC #1?: Well, this is our first cycle putting real effort into conceiving...I went off the pill in July

Are you doing anything different this cycle?: We used the Clearblue Easy Digital OK and Preseed (without the applicator. anyone know if it's as effective as when u do use the applicator?)

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?: sheesh...I dont discriminate... but if I had to choose - probably vanilla bean

Last edited by pjsgirl; September 26th, 2011 at 10:45 AM.
September 26th, 2011, 07:11 AM
SLP83's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by junie22 View Post
I don't think I've ever had s'mores ice cream, but s'mores are one of my favorite things in the world. The combo of graham, marshmallows, and chocolate is just so perfect. I make two different versions of s'mores cupcakes. I'm going to have to search for some s'mores ice cream now.
I just discovered it about a month ago! It's Edy's Slow Churned, Limited Edition. I have seen it in 2 different grocery stores here in St. Louis, not sure if it's everywhere. It's chocolate and marshmallow ice cream with chocolate and marshmallow chunks with a graham cracker ribbon. Its so worth it if you can find it
September 26th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLP83 View Post
I just discovered it about a month ago! It's Edy's Slow Churned, Limited Edition. I have seen it in 2 different grocery stores here in St. Louis, not sure if it's everywhere. It's chocolate and marshmallow ice cream with chocolate and marshmallow chunks with a graham cracker ribbon. Its so worth it if you can find it
I'm gonna have to search for it... especially if it's limited edition. I was born and raised in MO and went to college in STL, but I moved away ten years ago. I loved it there.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.

Tags
september 11 roll call

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search