O question

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2011, 07:09 PM
ohfiddleheads's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Ladies! So this is my third cycle off the pill and im noticing more and more symptoms every month. I'm just wondering if anyone else experiences moodiness during an LH surge. I'm a day or two away from Oing and i just want to break something. I have noooo patience. I felt the same way two cycles ago too. Blah!

Also! Holy sense of smell! My senses of both taste and smell have changed quite a bit. It's like quitting smoking all over again.

Hannah Elizabeth born June 30, 2012
via Cesarean due to breech presentation
7 lbs 15 oz, 20.5 in

Last edited by ohfiddleheads; September 22nd, 2011 at 07:19 PM.
September 23rd, 2011, 06:45 AM
JLock126's Avatar Expecting #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohfiddleheads View Post
Hi Ladies! So this is my third cycle off the pill and im noticing more and more symptoms every month. I'm just wondering if anyone else experiences moodiness during an LH surge. I'm a day or two away from Oing and i just want to break something. I have noooo patience. I felt the same way two cycles ago too. Blah!

Also! Holy sense of smell! My senses of both taste and smell have changed quite a bit. It's like quitting smoking all over again.
I started seriously charting this month and have noticed my sense of smell has def increased during LH surge...I believe I o'ed today. Last night I went to a painting class and the lady next to me was drinking red wine...holy cow it smelled like it was sitting right under my nose...almost made my eyes water and I was super moody yesterday. Got O pain today on the left side, no denying that O pain. We will see if my temp increases tomorrow.

GL to you!

September 23rd, 2011, 07:42 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
I haven't noticed moodiness prior to my LH surge, but my emotions can turn on a dime during/right after O. I can literally go from happy to sad to angry in a matter of seconds.

Hormones!

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
September 23rd, 2011, 09:58 AM
Oh man! This morning I cried because someone changed the music at work from my iPhone to something else. I took offense over it which is just absolutely ridiculous. It doesnt help that I'm extremely tired from starting work at 4 this morning. Also I can't seem to figure out which side is Oing. I've felt it mostly on the right but I've felt some dull pain on the left as well. Oh! Twins would be fantastic!

7 lbs 15 oz, 20.5 in
September 23rd, 2011, 11:53 AM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
I have read that you can get PMS/Pregnancy symptoms around the time you O or just after because of the changes in hormones.

Forever missing my angel 2010

September 24th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Wow! That is crazy! I feel way better today. I feel like I left destruction in my blundering unnecessarily tearful hormonal phase. At least it only lasted for 2 days. I got scared though, I wondered if every cycle I'm going to have to deal with this. HOWEVER, that being said I am so convinced that I'm double-Oing this cycle. I've felt the very strong O pains on the right, which is commonly the side that women experience the most pain, but I've also felt it mildly off and on on the left side as well. Perhaps I'm getting twice as much estrogen due to two follicles happening and my body is releasing twice as much LH to release them both? And if that is the case that would explain why I was such an emotional mess, right?
Anyway, just something that's been on my mind. I think I O'd today, though my temps won't reflect that because I have 4 early mornings in a row at work. It kind of makes me mad, actually, that it interferes with my charting, lol. Also that was very painful ovulation. The pain got rather bad yesterday and were accompanied by cramps too. Glad that's over.

7 lbs 15 oz, 20.5 in
September 24th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohfiddleheads View Post
Wow! That is crazy! I feel way better today. I feel like I left destruction in my blundering unnecessarily tearful hormonal phase. At least it only lasted for 2 days. I got scared though, I wondered if every cycle I'm going to have to deal with this. HOWEVER, that being said I am so convinced that I'm double-Oing this cycle. I've felt the very strong O pains on the right, which is commonly the side that women experience the most pain, but I've also felt it mildly off and on on the left side as well. Perhaps I'm getting twice as much estrogen due to two follicles happening and my body is releasing twice as much LH to release them both? And if that is the case that would explain why I was such an emotional mess, right?
Anyway, just something that's been on my mind. I think I O'd today, though my temps won't reflect that because I have 4 early mornings in a row at work. It kind of makes me mad, actually, that it interferes with my charting, lol. Also that was very painful ovulation. The pain got rather bad yesterday and were accompanied by cramps too. Glad that's over.
I had an incredibly painful and emotional O this cycle, and now AF is more than a day late. I'm gonna test tomorrow or as long as AF stays away. I'm hoping the painful O was a really strong O and I'll get a BFP. I hope the same for you!

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
September 25th, 2011, 05:56 AM
JLock126's Avatar Expecting #1
Quote:
I am so convinced that I'm double-Oing this cycle.
Wow...a dbl O....wouldn't that be interesting to have twins??
You and I are really close in our cycles. I had O pain on Thursday.

Adrienne....I'm totally chart stalking you right now. haha.

GL and lots of to you both!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search