CD 52, no AF and neg HPT..could I be pregnant?

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2011, 05:53 PM
I need opinions! I'm on cycle day 52 no signs of AF and neg htp's. The first day of my last period was Aug 11. I stopped my pill at the end of June (which was also the first day of the cycle before last). If i base how my cycles seem to be from the last cycle, it'd be about 48 days. I'm at 52 and nothing?!! Is it possible to still be pregnant and not have any symptoms (of pregnancy or AF)?!?!

I'm not sure when to call the doctor because I feel they'll just say its cause i stopped the pill, but i dont know how long is too long to wait before going. I keep saying to myself if i dont get it by the end of this week i'll call, then i keep sayin the same thing thinking that as soon as i call the OB that AF will show up and I'll sound silly.

I've been having white/creamy colored CM the whole time and I've had to pee more frequently and seem bloated. Other than that I havent really had any symptoms.

Has anyone had something similar happen to them and wind up being pregnant?

Last edited by silver_chick007; October 1st, 2011 at 06:01 PM.
October 1st, 2011, 05:58 PM
Take a HPT! It sounds like we will have similar due dates. I had a negative (or 3) HPT, so I just went to the dr. She said the HPT is pretty accurate this far along, so she sent me for blood tests.

BTW, I have 3 kids already. I was only off the pill fOr about a month when I conceived my 1st. The second was when I ran out when we were on holidays and never made it in to get the prescription refilled for a couple of weeks, so it can happen that soon!
October 1st, 2011, 06:00 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I waited on one cycle until CD60 with no BFP before going to the doc. At the time I was also temping so I knew I hadn't ovulated either. All of my doctors that are familiar with ttc think that anything over a 35 day cycle is way too long but of course each doctor is different (my first GP had no clue and didn't understand why I'd want to start a fresh cycle if we were ttc no matter what CD I was on!)

Make a pregnancy ticker
October 1st, 2011, 06:00 PM
Oh, forgot to mention i've taken a few HPT's and all negative- took one a day or two ago and it was a no-go

Oh, forgot to mention I've also been bloated- but thats it.

Tammy- I havent been keeping temps, but was watching CM, and on 8/30 I had some very stretchy CM even w/ a lil brown in it, so i figured i O'd around then- and since then i've had wet/creamy CM. I wonder if I O'd or not. If I didnt, why would i have had that super stretchy CM?
October 1st, 2011, 07:44 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The hard part is that you can gear up to O and then not so unless taking temps and getting b/w done there's no way to confirm O. Do you have a thermometer by chance? Even temping for a few days, but how low/high they are might give you some answers. Are you able to go to the doc and ask for a progesterone test?

Make a pregnancy ticker
October 1st, 2011, 07:51 PM
I dont have a bbt therm..only a regular thermometer. If it comes to it I'll ask my dr for a test. Thanks! The brown tinge in the ewcm made me think that it wasnt just gearing up..but who knows lol
October 10th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Update, I'm now CD 61 and nothing yet! Went to the OB/GYN today and they took a urine test, negative (not surprised). They suggested I get an ultrasound to make sure things are all good, and told me to get a blood test. However, they usually tell ppl to wait to the third day of their period to get a blood test buuut in my case if i dont get my period by Nov 10 to call them back. So now we wait!
October 10th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver_chick007 View Post
Update, I'm now CD 61 and nothing yet! Went to the OB/GYN today and they took a urine test, negative (not surprised). They suggested I get an ultrasound to make sure things are all good, and told me to get a blood test. However, they usually tell ppl to wait to the third day of their period to get a blood test buuut in my case if i dont get my period by Nov 10 to call them back. So now we wait!
Making you wait a whole month!

So sorry. I hope AF shows soon so you can move on to the next cycle!

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
October 10th, 2011, 06:50 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
to what junie said! That sucks they are making you wait so long!

Forever missing my angel 2010

October 11th, 2011, 04:30 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That sucks.

I hope you get some answers soon...

October 11th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Mom to Madeline
Hi there....I went off bcps in May and my first cycle was 64 days long! My last cycle was 37 days, and now I'm on 32CD and no AF...neg tests. I'm just assuming my cycle is still a mess since going off bcps.
October 11th, 2011, 02:24 PM
dri2011's Avatar Tired of Practicing
Quote:
Originally Posted by junie22 View Post

*Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!*

October 11th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by junie22 View Post

sorry you have to wait... that stinks!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search