Can I come back...I miss my JM sisters

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2011, 06:35 AM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey ladies....it has been a long time since I have written a topic post I mostly lurk and keep up with the bfp and chart stalking threads. But I miss having my sisters to lean on...so I am ready to come back.

There are a lot of new faces...so for those of you who I don't know...I'm Stef DH and I have been TTC our first since 2008. We have tried different things our next step was MA but DH was laid off and we haven't had the money to continue with MA. We have been trying on our own since.

Updates on us....

Good news...DH received a job offer....bad news...it is in Dallas I love Dallas, we lived there before but I really don't want to leave my school in the middle of the year so he will probably get an apartment there and we will see each other on the weekends until we can figure something out. The contract is only for 2 years...so we don't know if we want to sell the house and move everything for just 2 years....so we shall see.

Im still teaching...I love my kids this year...I only have one prep and it is wonderful!!!

On the TTC front...we have been DTD when we fill like it and I have been using OPKs but TTC was NOT a focus for us at all...until now. With him moving to Dallas and me in Austin...I told him I want to move on to MA. I went to my ob/gyn to have some test done and I will call to set up an appointment with my RE to get the ball rolling. I started temping again to better track my cycle and have something to take to my RE in a couple months.

Well, that is about it. I cannot wait to get caught up on all my sisters and I look forward to getting to know all the new faces.

October 5th, 2011, 07:01 AM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm ready to see your BFP so bad Stef! And I'm glad yall can finally get the MA ball rolling, you deserve it.
October 5th, 2011, 07:12 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Of course you can come back!!! I'd be if you didn't!!
So happy to see your face again Steph!!! As you can see, I'm still tryin' for that BFP. Still going the TCM route... although I'm down to herbs only right now since we're moving in 16 days. I'll be starting up with a new Dr. once we're all moved in...

So glad to hear Scott found some work! It sucks that you'll be apart, we've done that before, but at this point, it's better than nothin'!! Hopefully you guys will get a feel for what may come so you're not living with one foot in two different cities, ya know?

for having a chart to stalk!! Looks like you should be getting your CH's tomorrow!!

Be sure to let us know when your RE appt. is!!!!

October 5th, 2011, 07:33 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
YAY!!! Welcome back! I'm with Nikki...doing more like you are doing, BD when we feel like it, OPKs when I feel like it. I think we're about ready to move on to the RE route as well.

So glad to have you back!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
October 5th, 2011, 12:52 PM
elle8's Avatar Super Mommy
Welcome back! I am sorry that you had to come back here though and not on to a DDC. I have been lurking as well for a while. So many new girls that seem to come and go it is just hard to build that bond with them, so its good to see a famaliar face!! Hopefully MA will be your answer and if you end up in Dallas soon and I can help you out with some of the Dr's here. I have interviewed a couple! lol

Thanks ~Nicole~ for my perfect siggy!
October 5th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY!!! Ive missed your face Stef!!!! but Im with Elle! I wish you were coming back to say that you got your BFP!!! but you will get it!!!! and I cant wait to jump up and down scream and cry with you!!! YAY that Scott got a job! boo that its in Dallas... I hope you guys can figure something out! and it will all work for the best for you guys! sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy that you are back!!!
October 5th, 2011, 02:36 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
move to dallas, move to dallas!!! Where's his job located?? B's uncle took a job in austin that eventually moved to dallas permanently but for a while he was in austin during the week and back here on weekends. BLAH!! It's a beating but i'm sure the money would be worth it. AND yay for MA!!!
October 5th, 2011, 03:49 PM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Woohoo welcome back!!
I hope you get your BFP soon, but can't wait to follow your journey!

October 5th, 2011, 05:35 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by daneeleigh View Post
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm ready to see your BFP so bad Stef! And I'm glad yall can finally get the MA ball rolling, you deserve it.

October 5th, 2011, 08:18 PM
DeepSouthMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I see that Kate has beat me to the punch in asking what part of Dallas! She's on one end, I'm on the other (Elle, I'm not sure where you are) so between the 3 of us, I'm sure we could get you set up with good doctors here if you moved!

I'm glad that things are looking up financially and I'm hoping and praying that you get your really soon!!!!!!!
October 5th, 2011, 08:51 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
Hi Stef! I'm Jenny. I think you left right around when I showed up. I look forward to getting to know you!
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
October 6th, 2011, 05:16 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Stef!!!!!!! I'm so excited to see your finally coming back.. Yay that Scott got a job and you are able to do MA. You will get your bfp and I can't wait to stalk your chart again..... Welcome back hun!!!
October 6th, 2011, 05:29 AM
KatieKat's Avatar TTC #1
Hey Stef! I'm new here but loving the support so far. Look forward to following your story and hope you get your BFP soon

~thanks to Jaidynsmum for my perfect siggy!~

October 6th, 2011, 09:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
Stef! Welcome back. I mostly lurk anymore but I think Im about ready to plunge back in. I'm so excited you're taking the MA route!

If you did decide you wanted to move have you thought about renting out your house? You could rent it on a two year lease and then see if that job turns permanent or not...
October 6th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey Stef I'm not around a whole lot but I'm glad I saw this! Congrats on DH's job! It sucks that you'll be apart but I'm sure you can make it work.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

October 6th, 2011, 05:35 PM
elle8's Avatar Super Mommy
Not to high jack the thread but I am very close to North Park Mall. I didnt know we had so many Dallas girls here. Maybe we will have one more soon if Stef makes it up this way!

Thanks ~Nicole~ for my perfect siggy!
October 6th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay Stef! I drop in and out as well but would love to follow you all the way to your BFP!!! So happy hubby got a job! I know it's not ideal, but I also know you guys have been struggling with him finding work for so long so I think it's great!

Make a pregnancy ticker
October 6th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Wizza's Avatar TTC our first since 2009
Welcome Back!! I hope MA gets you that long awaited BFP very soon!

October 8th, 2011, 05:39 AM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks so much ladies! I got a little teary reading the thread...I've really missed having y'all. This has been a crazy week with work and dh having surgery to fix his sinuses. I should be on JM a lot more now that things have settled down a bit here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jensma View Post
move to dallas, move to dallas!!! Where's his job located?? B's uncle took a job in austin that eventually moved to dallas permanently but for a while he was in austin during the week and back here on weekends. BLAH!! It's a beating but i'm sure the money would be worth it. AND yay for MA!!!
His job would be located in downtown Dallas for about 6 months and the rest of the time in fort woth. I really don't wanna liven in fort worth

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Manda* View Post
Stef! Welcome back. I mostly lurk anymore but I think Im about ready to plunge back in. I'm so excited you're taking the MA route!

If you did decide you wanted to move have you thought about renting out your house? You could rent it on a two year lease and then see if that job turns permanent or not...
Funny you suggest that...dh and I just started looking at that last night and I think that is what we are going to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle8 View Post
Not to high jack the thread but I am very close to North Park Mall. I didnt know we had so many Dallas girls here. Maybe we will have one more soon if Stef makes it up this way!
I know where north park is...dh used to work over near there. We lived in Addison for awhile and I loved it there. It would be sooooo much fun for everyone to get together!

October 8th, 2011, 07:52 AM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
glad you are back we missed you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search