October Roll Call

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2011, 04:21 PM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name:

How long have you been TTC #1?:

Are you doing anything different this cycle?:

What are the names of your pets? (Or, what would you name a pet if you had one?):

----------------------

Name: Dani

How long have you been TTC #1?: 1 year, 2 months

Are you doing anything different this cycle?: Took soy isoflavone CD 1-5, but seems to have been a bust Doctor prescribed Clomid for next cycle.

What are the names of your pets? (Or, what would you name a pet if you had one?): I have 3 dogs, all female: Tucker, Chester, and Baxter All of their names suit them very much

October 5th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Crystallee's Avatar Host of the Dec 2012 PR
Name: Crystal

How long have you been TTC #1: Cycle number 10

Are you doing anything different this cycle: Clomid and Metformin and trying to be a bit more relaxed about the whole thing

What are the names of your pets? (Or, what would you name a pet if you had one?): Two kittens, Sammi and Macy, and two german shepards, Junior and Motoki (She came pre named so we call her Tokey) [/QUOTE]

Thanks kiliki for my siggie!
October 5th, 2011, 05:17 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Name: Karin

How long have you been TTC #1?: Too long...I think we're on cycle 34...I may have actually lost count.

Are you doing anything different this cycle?: BD'ing at the most inopportune times in my cycle. That would be after I ovulated It was a crazy few weeks!

What are the names of your pets? (Or, what would you name a pet if you had one?): My doggies: Max (15.5 yrs), Molly (15.5 yrs), Peanut (14.5 yrs) - All Miniature Pinschers (Max and Molly are Peanut's mom & dad). Let's not forget my hermit crabs: Marlon, Virgil, and one more which we never named. Don't know why. But if anyone has a suggestion, I'll take it

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
October 5th, 2011, 06:01 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
Name: JoLina

How long have you been TTC #1: Were on our second cycle

Are you doing anything different this cycle: We used an ovulation tester kit

What are the names of your pets? (Or, what would you name a pet if you had one?): Our doggie is named Lily and we have a guinie pig named Tonka

October 5th, 2011, 09:14 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
Name: Jenny

How long have you been TTC #1: Since January 2011

Are you doing anything different this cycle: Nope

What are the names of your pets? (Or, what would you name a pet if you had one?): I also have a Miniature Pinscher named Max (he's 5), as well as 2 cats named Buddy and Sammy.
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

My Belly Pics
October 6th, 2011, 05:21 AM
KatieKat's Avatar TTC #1
Name: Katie

How long have you been TTC #1?: 3rd cycle

Are you doing anything different this cycle?: Charting (and maybe trying a B6/B12 vitamin as well - or I might wait till next month on that depending how the charting goes)

What are the names of your pets? (Or, what would you name a pet if you had one?):
Felix and Bella (doggies)

~thanks to Jaidynsmum for my perfect siggy!~

October 6th, 2011, 08:06 AM
ohfiddleheads's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Jessica

How long have you been TTC #1?: 3 cycles

Are you doing anything different this cycle?: I'd like to try soy and B6 (webber brand makes B6&B12 plus folic acid supplement) vitamins. I don't think my body needs help at all, but I'd like to take soy as an attempt to try for twins.

Two cats: Oso (girl) and Ghost (boy)

Hannah Elizabeth born June 30, 2012
via Cesarean due to breech presentation
7 lbs 15 oz, 20.5 in
October 6th, 2011, 08:27 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Name: Adrienne

How long have you been TTC #1?: Since July 2011 (starting Cycle #4 after early m/c)

Are you doing anything different this cycle?: Same as last cycle, depending on what my doctor advises.

What are the names of your pets? Ellie, my 8-year-old cat. Here she is being her typical mischievous self, lying on freshly laundered beach towels.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
October 6th, 2011, 08:50 AM
IndyMommyWannabe's Avatar Always Hoping & Praying
Name: Keri-Ann

How long have you been TTC #1?: Too long! 19 cycles (and counting...)

Are you doing anything different this cycle?: Newp. Other than trying to be patient, knowing that things are out of my hands.

My baby girl (10 year old calico cat) her name is Collins (named after Tom Collins from the musical RENT)

and our two dogs - an almost 3 year old golden retreiver/lab mix named Chloe (named after a character from the TV show 24) and our 8 year old black pug, Petey (when we adopted him, his name had been "P.D" as in pug dog, yeah original, right? - so we call him Petey)

IVF=ONLY option

October 2012 = Fresh IVF #1 - retrieved 8, 6 fertilized. Transfer 2. Fail.March 2013 = Frozen #1 - Transfer 2 of 4 left. Fail.
February 2014 = Frozen #2 - Transfer remaining 2 - IMPLANTATION!
8 weeks, D&C - blighted ovum - Triploidy

July 2014 = Fresh IVF #2!

"Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us!"

Come visit my blog/journal to learn more about our journey - Our Adventure through Infertility
October 6th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
Name:Amanda

How long have you been TTC #1?:Almost 2 years...

Are you doing anything different this cycle?: I'm just trying to have a cycle

What are the names of your pets? (Or, what would you name a pet if you had one?): I have noooooooo clue!
October 6th, 2011, 10:58 AM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
Name: Lindsey

How long have you been TTC #1?: 8th Cycle

Are you doing anything different this cycle?: Will be trying Pre-Seed this cycle for the 1st time. Will continue charting as well. Try to be more relaxed.

Dogs (Shihtzu) - Bella - will be 2 years on Nov. 6th; Oliver - Turned 1 on April 6th
Cat - Hamlet - Blk/Wht cat - Not exactly sure how old he is since he was a stray cat. He is likely close to 10 years old.
October 6th, 2011, 05:36 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
Name: Dawn

How long have you been TTC #1?: Feb 2010

Are you doing anything different this cycle?: taking vit B6/B12 and just going with it. No charting, no OPKs, and lots of BDing. I want to try the 'not trying' approach but still try if that makes sense.

What are the names of your pets? (Or, what would you name a pet if you had one?): 2 cats, Roxy she's 2 and Bella she's 6 months and a handful lol

Forever missing my angel 2010

October 6th, 2011, 05:42 PM
SLP83's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Emily

How long have you been TTC #1?: On 3rd cycle

Are you doing anything different this cycle?: Charting BBT/CM, OPKs, and Preseed

What are the names of your pets? (Or, what would you name a pet if you had one?): Lost my dog Zoey 8 months ago .
October 6th, 2011, 05:56 PM
meggie2685
Name: Meg

How long have you been TTC #1?: NTNP since we got married in July of 2007, TTC since June of this year, and TTC hardcore this past cycle.

Are you doing anything different this cycle?: Used OPK's and preseed.

Marley (4 year old mutt dog!), Kaya (2 year old mutt dog), Mushu, Zizi (cats)
October 6th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Wizza's Avatar TTC our first since 2009
Name: Melissa

How long have you been TTC #1?: 2 years last August

Are you doing anything different this cycle?: I gave soy another try, 160mg on CD 2-6.

What are the names of your pets? (Or, what would you name a pet if you had one?): I have one extremely spoiled and clingy cat and her name is Kiki. Here's a pic from a few days ago on one of our walks.

October 10th, 2011, 05:05 PM
doxiemom24's Avatar Veteran
Name: Brooke

How long have you been TTC #1?: 1.5 years

Are you doing anything different this cycle?:
Attempting another natural cycle after months and months of treatments for misc. fertility issues.

What are the names of your pets? (Or, what would you name a pet if you had one?): Our one and only furbaby is a miniature dachshund named Indy. I really think she has no clue she's actually a d-o-g.

October 11th, 2011, 04:21 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Nikki

How long have you been TTC #1?: We're currently on Cycle #32

Are you doing anything different this cycle?: Since we're moving in 10 days, I've stopped my acupuncture and I've been really sporadic about my herbs. With all of the packing, stress and work that has to be done right now, we're not really focusing on this cycle.

What are the names of your pets? (Or, what would you name a pet if you had one?): Cinder is our 12 year old Border Collie mix, Mau Mau is our 6 year old kitty and Wally is our (probably?) 8 year old cat.

October 11th, 2011, 04:22 PM
MillerMom2b's Avatar Veteran

How long have you been TTC #1?: We are on Cycle #2.

Are you doing anything different this cycle?: Since the first cycle my AF was late by 9 days, I realized I probably missed the big O! So this month I'm trying to pay attention to CM and charting.

What are the names of your pets? (Or, what would you name a pet if you had one?): I have 2 huge dogs a golden retriever named sully, and a German Shepard named roxy. They fight and play like a brother and sister.
October 11th, 2011, 04:27 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
What are the names of your pets? (Or, what would you name a pet if you had one?): I have one extremely spoiled and clingy cat and her name is Kiki. Here's a pic from a few days ago on one of our walks.

Oh my goodness, my cats would claw my face off if I tried to get a harness like that on one of them
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

My Belly Pics
October 11th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Mom to Madeline
Name: Ashley
On cycle #3 trying
Not doing much differently, just trying to make sure I get my fertile days right on.
I have 1 dog named Sophie

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search