O symptoms

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2011, 07:14 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
What kind of O symptoms do you see from month to month? Do they change for you each month?

Of course this month I decided to not chart or use OPKs and try to think about that and just BD as much as problem so anyways yesterday I noticed spotting with creamy ewcm. I know this can be a sign of O. Do you think this is something that happens when you O, right before, or after? I never noticed this before and most months I can't even find ewcm so I am hoping this is a good a sign. My bbs were sore yesterday too. Fx for a good O!

Forever missing my angel 2010

October 10th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
My BBs are always sore around O, usually the day of and day or two after. I do get EWCM usually the couple of days before and during O. I also sometimes get a pinching feeling in my ovary on O day, but not always.

Good luck to you! Hope you're O'ing and will get your BFP in a couple of weeks!

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
October 10th, 2011, 07:26 PM
I was pains in my right side too. Thanks!
October 11th, 2011, 04:00 AM
SLP83's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm a little jealous whenever I see people talk about their O symptoms; I don't think I have ever had any (other than CM, but I can have "fertile" looking CM for over a week so even that isn't a great indicator for me). I have heard that some people can have spotting with watery or EWCM, but that it is rare.

That doesn't mean this wasn't it for you though, hope you caught it at the right time, good luck
October 11th, 2011, 04:28 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Can't really comment as I still haven't O'd in 14+ months, but those sound like promising O signs! I hope you catch the egg!!!!

October 11th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I usually have quite a few pregnancy symptoms as my O symptoms... so yeah that sucks... but hey at least I know I O!

good luck I hope this is it for you though!!!
October 11th, 2011, 04:20 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
I usually get at least a little EWCM in the few days before O. Sometimes a little spotting, and always O pains.
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
October 11th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniM0820 View Post
Can't really comment as I still haven't O'd in 14+ months, but those sound like promising O signs! I hope you catch the egg!!!!
I really hope you O soon? Are you still taking soy? Maybe it will take a month or two of taking it before you start Oing. I will cross my fingers for you!

October 12th, 2011, 04:04 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyes25s View Post
I really hope you O soon? Are you still taking soy? Maybe it will take a month or two of taking it before you start Oing. I will cross my fingers for you!
My soy cycle hasn't ended yet. I only took is CD 1-5, now just waiting for AF since no O. My RE prescribed Clomid for my next few cycles, so I'm hoping hoping hoping that it works!

October 12th, 2011, 06:26 AM
Wizza's Avatar TTC our first since 2009
Some O symptoms I notice a lot are small sharp pains in my bbs, it's quite different from the sore tenderness that comes later in the 2WW for me. Also my skin breaks out sometimes and I gain some water weight that I only recently noticed because I'm tracking my weight. Some slight pinching feeling in the ovary area usually a few days before O but I don't always get that one. Oh and usually right after O it gets really uncomfortable to BD for a day or two, I think that's from the bloat but I'm not sure.

I really hope the Clomid does the trick for you Dani, your slacking ovaries need to wake up and get to work!

October 12th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
Also my skin breaks out sometimes and I gain some water weight
Me, too. I wasn't thinking about those secondary symptoms. Since I've been charting, though, I definitely notice skin break out and bloat right around O.

October 13th, 2011, 05:09 AM
My skin has been breaking out ever since I O too!

October 13th, 2011, 08:18 AM
dri2011's Avatar Tired of Practicing
[QUOTE=Wizza;25003081] it gets really uncomfortable to BD for a day or two

I had this symptom last night and thought something may be wrong...even posted a topic this am about it. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

*Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!*

October 14th, 2011, 06:33 AM
Update for me, I originally said I didn't get O symptoms, but this cycle I think I figured one out.

I Od on Tuesday (CD 20), and had a random wave of nausea for no apparent reason. It only lasted a couple of minutes, but was definitely noticeable. I thought about it, and the same thing happened to me last cycle. At the time I got excited about it, thinking it might have been implantation, but of course that ended in a BFN. Now I realize that I O later than I originally thought, and figured out that the wave on nausea last cycle was also on CD 20.

So there you go, looks like my O symptom is nausea
October 14th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLP83 View Post
Update for me, I originally said I didn't get O symptoms, but this cycle I think I figured one out.

I Od on Tuesday (CD 20), and had a random wave of nausea for no apparent reason. It only lasted a couple of minutes, but was definitely noticeable. I thought about it, and the same thing happened to me last cycle. At the time I got excited about it, thinking it might have been implantation, but of course that ended in a BFN. Now I realize that I O later than I originally thought, and figured out that the wave on nausea last cycle was also on CD 20.

So there you go, looks like my O symptom is nausea
Don't you love figuring out your body. Charting has been so awesome for that reason. I have never understood my inner workings more than I do now, and that's a very good thing.

October 14th, 2011, 11:30 AM
[QUOTE=junie22;25016707]Don't you love figuring out your body. Charting has been so awesome for that reason. I have never understood my inner workings more than I do now, and that's a very good thing. [/QUOT

Charting has definitely taught me a lot!

October 15th, 2011, 06:48 AM
Agreed! Looking forward to any other answers that might come to me during the cycle!
October 15th, 2011, 12:01 PM
SabrinaH's Avatar Pregnant with #1!
This is only my second cycle off BCP but I've noticed increased EWCM, soar boobies, some cramping and BDing definitely feels different/uncomfortable. I just got my basal body temp themometer so I can start charting too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search