Back...

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2011, 06:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It does, thank you Melissa.

my little love bug Savina Celestiale arrived 10/16/12 measuring 6lb 5oz, 20 inches
December 1st, 2011, 06:55 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you get your little super sticky bean soon.

December 1st, 2011, 09:26 PM
TTC #1
I am just now seeing your post as well

Here is a from me to you. I understand completely what you went and are going thru. I MC'd in May 2010 I came off the pill after being on it for over 10 years & got pregnant that month & MC'd 6 wks later. I think the worse thing for me was I would just cry for no reason. I mean I know why cause a loss is so devastating but to just start crying out of now where is hard as opposed to be being brought on by a memory. Your hormones are out of wack as well.... they will calm down, I promise It took time to heal. I get emotional still to this day because I can't conceive. I understand that my lil bean wasn't ready to come into this world. I also did the crying so hard that my legs gave out and thank goodness that DH was standing there w/ me, I've never went thru anything like that ever & don't really want to go thru it ever again. My poor DH couldn't take my pain away and it was really hard for him to comfort me when all he wanted to do was make my pain go away.

My doctor had me do blood work to make sure that I passed everything & I did so not D&C for me thank the lord. Check with your doc to make sure they don't want you to do that.

Keep your head up and positive thoughts. If you ever need some1 to talk to PM me. I had a friend that MC'd and talking to her helped me alot. My husband thanked her cause he knew that she helped me in ways that he couldn't.

December 2nd, 2011, 06:40 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My own little drama storm has just passed, so I'm only now seeing this as well...

I am so terribly sorry for your loss. While there's nothing anyone can do that will lessen the pain, I hope that we can provide some comfort by listening, encouraging and doling out TONS of .

Cry when you need to cry, scream when you need to scream. Allow yourself to feel whatever it is you need to feel. We will all be here to help you through in any way we can.

Again, I am so, so sorry.

December 2nd, 2011, 09:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you.

Danita,

I did talk to my doctor. I won't know until the end of December whether or not I'll need to do the D&C. I'd already passed almost everything. The doctor wants to see me at the end of the month to see if I passed the rest.

I'd been on birth control pill too, for 10 years, before getting pregnant, and also got pregnant the first month. ... could that have anything to do with it?

I know what you mean by crying out of nowhere... I got that too, not so much anymore now, but I think my DH also had trouble feeling helpless, wanting to make my pain go away.

Coley,

thank you. I saw your sig and pray for you that you will also soon get your sweet little wonder.

my little love bug Savina Celestiale arrived 10/16/12 measuring 6lb 5oz, 20 inches

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search