Who's Testing This Week (11/28-12/4)

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 28th, 2011, 07:33 PM
Crystallee's Avatar Host of the Dec 2012 PR
I think I will test the morning of my wedding may as well It would be a really cool surprise. Yeah I can't believe my wedding is in 5 days... I am soo not ready. I have so much stuff to do lol.

Thanks kiliki for my siggie!
November 28th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
I think thats a great time to test! If its positive it makes that day so much sweeter even if its negative it can't ruin the fact that you're GETTING MARRIED!

Not testing this week for me but I'll be in the next weeks talk
November 28th, 2011, 10:11 PM
Tbaby's Avatar Super Mommy
Well I will be testing tomorrow when I go see the doctor but I have a big feeling that it will be another BFN . But I'll be ok. There is always another cycle to try.

Thanks for my siggy Jaidynsmum

The JOY of the Lord is my STRENGTH! Nehemiah 8:10

November 29th, 2011, 05:15 AM
KatieKat's Avatar TTC #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallee View Post
I think I will test the morning of my wedding may as well It would be a really cool surprise. Yeah I can't believe my wedding is in 5 days... I am soo not ready. I have so much stuff to do lol.
That's so exciting!! I hope it goes well and you get to top the day off with a BFP

As for me, I'm counting myself out. 14 DPO and another BFN combined with a temp drop. I'm going to allow myself one day to feel sad and sorry for myself and then onto the next cycle. Hope AF drops by tomorrow so I can move on to the next!!

~thanks to Jaidynsmum for my perfect siggy!~

November 29th, 2011, 06:15 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbaby View Post
Well I will be testing tomorrow when I go see the doctor but I have a big feeling that it will be another BFN . But I'll be ok. There is always another cycle to try.
Good to see you on this board, Meka. And good luck tomorrow. Whatever the outcome, I'm sure it will put you on the right track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieKat View Post
As for me, I'm counting myself out. 14 DPO and another BFN combined with a temp drop. I'm going to allow myself one day to feel sad and sorry for myself and then onto the next cycle. Hope AF drops by tomorrow so I can move on to the next!!
and

Good luck to you on the next cycle. Pout all you want!

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
November 29th, 2011, 08:52 AM
SabrinaH's Avatar Pregnant with #1!
My temp took a huge nosedive this morning so I fear I am out. FF was strange. At first it put my temp below the coverline, but after a few hours it readjusted itself so it is just hovering over the coverline. 2 more days until the witch shows up so we will see!

Congrats, Crystal on your impending nuptials! Will you be sharing pictures with us?

November 29th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Sabrina, I hope the temp drop is just implantation!

November 29th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Sapphera's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
FF is telling me not to test until next week (at 19DPO), but uhm.. yeah. Not going to be able to wait that long. Will probably head by a dollar store and test in the next couple days if my temp stays up for the next 2 days or so. Had tons of symptoms right until end of 8dpo, but I'm pretty convinced they were all in my head and now that I'm not feeling much of anything... trying not to get disheartened since I'm not out yet....
WTTC #2
November 29th, 2011, 12:10 PM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I heard from my doctor's office--my estradiol on 3 DPO was 146 and progesterone was 10.4 they like to see over 100 and 10 I definitely O'd with the Clomid so I finally have a chance!!!!

I'm going to start testing this weekend. I got bored and tested with SMU today lol obviously negative but I'm hoping for a BFP soon!!

PS: I'm still having lots of symptoms:
-dull cramps like right before AF
-stuffy nose
-tired
-headache
-heartburn that started this afternoon

No nausea today but I had a bit yesterday when th worst if the cramping started. And I know these symptoms could be from lots of thugs but I KNOW they aren't just in my head

Anyone else have symptoms??

Last edited by DaniM0820; November 29th, 2011 at 12:14 PM.
November 29th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by junie22 View Post
Sabrina, I hope the temp drop is just implantation!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphera View Post
FF is telling me not to test until next week (at 19DPO), but uhm.. yeah. Not going to be able to wait that long. Will probably head by a dollar store and test in the next couple days if my temp stays up for the next 2 days or so. Had tons of symptoms right until end of 8dpo, but I'm pretty convinced they were all in my head and now that I'm not feeling much of anything... trying not to get disheartened since I'm not out yet....
I'm trying to not lose hope yet either or to read too much into any symptoms at least not until I'm late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniM0820 View Post
I heard from my doctor's office--my estradiol on 3 DPO was 146 and progesterone was 10.4 they like to see over 100 and 10 I definitely O'd with the Clomid so I finally have a chance!!!!

I'm going to start testing this weekend. I got bored and tested with SMU today lol obviously negative but I'm hoping for a BFP soon!!

PS: I'm still having lots of symptoms:
-dull cramps like right before AF
-stuffy nose
-tired
-headache
-heartburn that started this afternoon

No nausea today but I had a bit yesterday when th worst if the cramping started. And I know these symptoms could be from lots of thugs but I KNOW they aren't just in my head

Anyone else have symptoms??
Yay for O'ing! I'm trying not to read too much into my symptoms, but tonight I just feel nauseous which is not normal for me. 2 more days, 2 more days....

November 29th, 2011, 05:54 PM
My bbs hurt so bad today. It is ridiculous. The last couple months my pms symptoms have been way worse than normal, but I have never had my bb's feel like they are burning inside out lol. So far that is my only "symptom" besides cramps which both are probably signs of af coming in the next week.

Oh yeah and I had so much creamy cm today I thought AF had started and I ran in a panic to check lol.

Last edited by Crystallee; November 29th, 2011 at 05:58 PM.
November 29th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Crystal, I can't help but notice that temp dip today. You're still too early for AF, so maybe implantation? BTW, I had a lot more creamy CM when I was pregnant. FX'd for you!

November 29th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Fx for you! That would be an awesome wedding present!

November 29th, 2011, 07:04 PM
Thanks guys. I really hope my temp goes back up tomorrow. Between the cramps and the cm I honestly thought af was coming all day and was freaked out but nothing.

November 30th, 2011, 07:48 AM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY Dani!!! soooooooooooooooooooo exciting!!! cant WAIT to see your BFP!!!

Crystal it looks good!!! EEK Im sooooooooooo for you!!! keeping EVERYTHING crossed!!!

for me... I had really bad headaches at first... now they are pretty much gone... but MAN OH MAN have I been TIRED!!! holy cow Ive been sleeping a TON lately... its crazy! I just hope its not my thyroid... then I have gotten heart burn... and have almost thrown up a few times... keeping fingers crossed for ALL of us! I did take a hpt 2 days ago and it was a BFN...
November 30th, 2011, 09:07 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Come onnnnnnnn BFP storm!!!

November 30th, 2011, 10:10 AM
KatieKat's Avatar TTC #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniM0820 View Post
Yay Dani!!!! I'm so happy the Clomid did its job Come on BFP!!!!

~thanks to Jaidynsmum for my perfect siggy!~

December 1st, 2011, 06:34 AM
sooooooooo... Im pretty sure Im out... my temps are going down and Im feeling like AF is coming... but on the plus side I had a 25 day cycle!!! well its going to be longer then 25 days since today is cd 25 lol but you know what I mean! and holy cow my LP was LOOOOOOONG this cycle! oh well just waiting on the to show her face so I can get on with the next cycle!
December 1st, 2011, 07:03 AM
I'm out too. AF reared her ugly head this morning. It really sucks becuase we timed everything beautifuly or so I thought.

December 1st, 2011, 08:36 AM
I know what you mean Sabrina... we timed everything perfect too... HUGE SUPER DUPER FREAKING BIG FAT GIANT MONSTER HOOKER FANGBANGER I hope you catch that eggie this time around!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search