I'm back!!!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 3rd, 2011, 02:57 PM
Veteran
Hi ladies!!! I couldnt remember my password from before so I had to make a new username, but here I am!!! I'm Kara!! I was TTC my first a few years ago, had a miscarriage, divorced my husband, and now I am married to the love of my life who happens to be a woman. We are not TTC for another year, and we are doing the donor route, but I missed you guys and wanted to get back on the boards!!! Hope everyone is doing great!!!
December 3rd, 2011, 06:01 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
Welcome back! I'm JoLina (23) and DH is Jason (32) and we are on our 4th cycle of TTC our first! I'm so happy to hear that you found your soul mate and you guys are happy! I look foward to getting to know you and good luck on your TTC journey when that time comes!

December 3rd, 2011, 07:15 PM
LWiegel's Avatar Lauren *Expecting #1!*
Hey I'm Lauren and my DH is Micah. We have had two m/c and ttc our first baby. I couldn't agree more with JoLina that it is amazing you found your soul mate! Good luck on your journey and I look forward to hearing more from you!

Lauren's Pregnancy Journal.
December 3rd, 2011, 08:22 PM
IndyMommyWannabe's Avatar Always Hoping & Praying
!!

Just wanted to say welcome back and GOOD LUCK! Hope you and your wife add to your family soon!

IVF=ONLY option

October 2012 = Fresh IVF #1 - retrieved 8, 6 fertilized. Transfer 2. Fail.March 2013 = Frozen #1 - Transfer 2 of 4 left. Fail.
February 2014 = Frozen #2 - Transfer remaining 2 - IMPLANTATION!
8 weeks, D&C - blighted ovum - Triploidy

July 2014 = Fresh IVF #2!

"Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us!"

Come visit my blog/journal to learn more about our journey - Our Adventure through Infertility
December 4th, 2011, 07:07 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
KARA!!!!!!

It's so good to see you back here!!! As you can see, I'm still holdin' the floors down over here. You've had one heck of a few years, that's for sure... but I'm so glad to know that you've gotten to a place where a child is in your future!

Wait til Steph hears that you're back!!

December 4th, 2011, 10:07 AM
Veteran
Nikki, I'm sad and glad to see you are still here!! I know there is a WTTC board, but this is where I belong. So I figure I can support you all while you support me saving money to do the donor route!! lol (which will start happening after new years)
December 4th, 2011, 10:17 AM
dansyl's Avatar Missing my angel baby!
Yay!! I remembered my password!!! lol

Thank you jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

Adopting our miracle baby due Sept 2014!!!
December 4th, 2011, 11:28 AM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ahhhhhh, hey Kara! I almost messaged you the other day on Facebook wanting to ask if y'all were going to ttc but I didn't want to pry. I did the donor route at one point and it's fairly simple, at least out here in Cali it is. I hope yalls journey is short and sweet and I'll definitely be stalking your progress.
December 4th, 2011, 12:53 PM
dansyl's Avatar Missing my angel baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by daneeleigh View Post
Ahhhhhh, hey Kara! I almost messaged you the other day on Facebook wanting to ask if y'all were going to ttc but I didn't want to pry. I did the donor route at one point and it's fairly simple, at least out here in Cali it is. I hope yalls journey is short and sweet and I'll definitely be stalking your progress.
Thank you!!! I'm hoping it's nice and smooth this time... Less stress, healthier... has to be smoother this time... right?? lol

Thank you jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

Adopting our miracle baby due Sept 2014!!!
December 4th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
for finding your password!!!

Love your siggy!

December 4th, 2011, 06:34 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG! When i saw your new username i just knew it was you Kara! Hey girlie! Well like Nikki I'm still here also . I'm so glad to hear from you...sounds like you are so happy...that makes me super happy .

I don't post often..but I come here to stalk and check up on everyone. I'm glad you updated here...I cannot wait to follow y'alls ttc journey.

December 4th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DITTO DITTO DITTO!!! Im soooooooooooooo happy for you Kara!!! cant wait for you to get your STICKY BEAN!!!
December 4th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Wizza's Avatar TTC our first since 2009
Welcome back Kara! I remember you! My screen name used to be Somegirl. I can't wait to follow your new journey to your bfp.

December 4th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
I'm here too! But I posted on your journal!
December 5th, 2011, 07:50 AM
KatieKat's Avatar TTC #1
Hey Kara! I'm new-ish here, but I'm happy to hear you've found the love of your life! Welcome back to the forum . I'm Katie and we've been TTC#1 for 5 cycles now. I love this forum - so many great ladies!

~thanks to Jaidynsmum for my perfect siggy!~

December 5th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Hi, Kara, and !

I'm Adrienne (32), and DH is William (31), and we're in our fifth cycle of TTC, with an early loss a couple of cycles ago. I look forward to getting to know you. I peaked in your journal as well, and I read your most recent post. How very exciting for you! Congratulations on marrying the love of your life. Whenever you decide to TTC again, whether in a year or sooner, I hope you get a sticky bean right away.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search