need HELP

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kbpeanut

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Jenn10's Avatar Expecting # 2
Ok so I've mentioned before i quick depo in march got my period back may 6th to the 14th friday i had alittle spotting and it went away same thing saturday I'm now 2days late I've had cramping two nights ago i woke up out of a dead sleep with cramping and went to try to go number 2 it took me awhile but i did I've noticed white lotion like discharge and my back was kind of hurting the other day I've took a test but it was negative any advice would help
June 6th, 2012, 07:01 AM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
I have never been on depo but I have heard that it can take a while for your cycles to regulate after getting off of depo. What kind of test did you use to test? I would recommend trying a digi or a FRER if you didn't. Wait a couple days if no AF, test again. If you are still getting a BFN and no AF call the doctor and have them do a blood test. Good luck and KUP.

Forever missing my angel 2010

June 6th, 2012, 09:05 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
I have to what Dawn said. It can take time for your cycles to regulate after coming off any type of BC. It's likely that your cycle is just a bit off this time around. Give it another day or so, and if no AF, take a sensitive test (FRER/digi). If still negative, and you are concerned, call your doctor. My guess is that you're just having a longer cycle.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
June 6th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Thanks guys but does anyone know what the white discharge is? No odor or itch? And i thought af was coming cause of the cramps but not yet!
June 6th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It sounds like it could be creamy CM, which I tend to get after I have Od..again though as Dawn and Karin have said above it could be that your cycles abit off whack with you coming off depo, I'd say try and keep a track somewere (try fertility friend if you are intersted in charting) and go from there ...

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

June 6th, 2012, 09:57 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
It's just CM (cervical mucus), which is normal during any cycle. When it is sticky or creamy, it is not considered "fertile". When it is watery or EW (eggwhite), it is considered fertile!
Jen@FirsAve likes this.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
June 6th, 2012, 12:55 PM
I've been keeping track of my temps I've just never seen that kind of cm around af but thanks ladies
June 6th, 2012, 05:05 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
It is possible to have discharge that indicates an infection, but without other symptoms, I would assume it's just CM too. It's not surprising that things would look different after coming off of BC.
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
June 6th, 2012, 05:50 PM
I'm going to wait alittle longer and if af don't come im making a doctors appt i know it couldn't be ainfection cause i no when i have just waiting lol
June 6th, 2012, 08:30 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
Good luck! I hope you don't have to wait to much longer to figure out what's going on.

Forever missing my angel 2010

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search