getting frusterated

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 23rd, 2012, 02:08 PM
Jenn10's Avatar Expecting are first
Hello ladies got off depo in march last shot was in january had a period in may and another in july it went from july 9th to the 15th had alittle spotting yesterday and when i woke up nothing and now it started again it was kinda heavy and now its lighting up my stomach hurt alittle this morning it's frusterating i just had a period almost two weeks ago what could it be!!!! Gurrr
July 23rd, 2012, 02:21 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
I think I might have said this in a previous post, but your cycles could just be still regulating. It's not uncommon to have mid-cycle bleeding for any number of reasons. one could be just cycle regulation, another could be implantation bleeding (but that is usually extremely small amounts), it could be ovulation spotting, or even just a little bleed from rougher than usual intercourse.
July 23rd, 2012, 02:35 PM
I hate it lol thanks kb
July 23rd, 2012, 02:39 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
I hope your periods straighten out soon. Good luck.

Forever missing my angel 2010

July 23rd, 2012, 02:43 PM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
I feel for you - I got off BCP in May and have had AF twice, both times though were very light and only lasted a few days ...

I'm learning that when you get off BCP it can take time to regulate. I thought I was going to be the "one" who got pg right off the bat and wouldn't have to worry ... however, we are only on our 2nd cycle TTC & some of these girls have been TTC longer (sadly) so there are a lot of factors.

Have you tested to see if you're ovulating? I think coming off Depo and coming of BCP are different based on the method of BC. Have you talked to your doctor?

I think I saw another post from you about possibly starting clomid? That may help, I'm not sure if clomid helps with cycle irregularities but I think it will help you to ovulate ...

Good Luck and *try* to be patient (I know I am trying like crazy to be patient) - good things come to those who wait.

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

July 23rd, 2012, 03:43 PM
Thanks missa and ya i tried opks nothing and i know i feel for some of these ladies on here i will never get on depo again lol and ya i go Wednesday to talk to the dr so hopefully she can get me back on track with everything fingers crossed I'll post what she says and i think on bcp its easier to get pregnant after as I've seen a few ladies miss a few pills and get pregnant so will see it's hard being patient lol

Thanks blueeyes
July 23rd, 2012, 05:47 PM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
Patience is a virtue they say lol

Good luck Wednesday - let us know how it goes!!

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

July 23rd, 2012, 05:50 PM
I will hope good

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search