Feeling overwhelmed

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By IndyMommyWannabe

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 23rd, 2012, 08:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm just having one of those days today where I cant see a light at the end of the tunnel. I have SOOO much to get done this next week with work before my operation on 2nd Oct

I've spent a few hours today trying to do some work to ease the pressure next week but i dont feel like its enough. AND im annoyed that im feeling like this and working on a weekend when I know some of my colleagues would never EVER considering doing such a thing. I feel a bit like maybe I'm a mug but then again I love my job and as its still new and im on probation i'm finding it hard to say no. Hmph

Plus im cold, the heating is on, i have a blanket wrapped around my legs/feet and im still cold. And its only september.

Plus im hungry, i've had a rubbish couple of weeks diet wise and im dreading going to get weighed tomorrow, i really need to keep the weight coming off so we can get to IUI ASAP but im finding it really hard to get back to where I was a few weeks ago with it. SIGH

I cant think of any other moans right now, even though im sure there are some. I just needed to get it all out. Sorry if this is the world most negative post - promise i'll feel better come next weekend

September 23rd, 2012, 03:31 PM
IndyMommyWannabe's Avatar Always Hoping & Praying
you need some and a

and if you're not drinking wine (like i'm not now...given it up for the IVF, since I figure I won't be able to drink for the next year or so...) pretend it's juice.
Nicholle ttc likes this.

IVF=ONLY option

October 2012 = Fresh IVF #1 - retrieved 8, 6 fertilized. Transfer 2. Fail.March 2013 = Frozen #1 - Transfer 2 of 4 left. Fail.
February 2014 = Frozen #2 - Transfer remaining 2 - IMPLANTATION!
8 weeks, D&C - blighted ovum - Triploidy

July 2014 = Fresh IVF #2!

"Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us!"

Come visit my blog/journal to learn more about our journey - Our Adventure through Infertility
September 23rd, 2012, 03:46 PM
plan4fate's Avatar I may bend, but not break
Send a message via MSN to plan4fate
*hugs*
~TTC #1 together 3 years and counting ~

Currently trying naturally while saving for IUI

Me: Hashi's, PCOS,Multiple miscarriages Polypectomy-08/21/14 Laproscopy-12/05/2014
Him: MFI low count, low morphology, low motillity Vitamins started August 2nd.
Cycle 1&2: Clomid cd 3-7 bfn Cycle 3: Lap on cd 2 - Femara cd 3-7 - bfn
September 23rd, 2012, 07:19 PM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry you're having such a hard time right now. We all need to vent occasionally so no need to apologize.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
September 23rd, 2012, 09:28 PM
wastcougr's Avatar TTCMA as of July 2014
I so know where you're coming from on the weight thing. I've been going the wrong way on the scale lately and I know why, but it's still so frustrating.

I found myself nodding as I was reading your post, so don't feel bad about venting. Ever. We all understand.

-Christi

Me: 41, DH: 44 (He has a 15-year-old from a previous marriage)
I'm a Type 1 diabetic (28 years and counting), and I've had gastric bypass (Dec, 2013 - currently at goal weight)

Started with an RE on 7/23/2014 and so far:

SA came back with 44 million, 27.3% alive
Fibroids present, endometriosis suspected, had surgery in Dec 2014 to correct
HSG normal - both tubes open

Cycle 1: August, 2014 - Natural, failed

Cycle 2: September, 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy

Cycle 3: October, 2014 - Failed IUI

Cycle 4: November, 2014 - Failed IUI

Cycle 5: December, 2014 - Missed due to surgery

Cycle 6: January, 2015 - Failed IUI

Cycle 7: February, 2015 - Failed IUI

Cycle 8: March, 2015 - Natural cycle, failed

Cycle 9 - IVF #1: April, 2015 - 13 eggs retrieved, 8 fertilized, 4 transferred (3-day), 4 frosties. Chemical pregnancy.

Cycle 10: Natural cycle in preparation for FET in June, 2015.
September 24th, 2012, 05:43 AM
KatieKat's Avatar TTC #1
You're welcome to vent whenever you need to. That's why we're here. We all have good days and so/so days and craptacular days and the rest of us are here to give you big hugs on those really bad ones. Sometimes it's very hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. But it's there! We're here for you!!!

And I agree with Keri-Anne - a glass of wine might not be a bad idea

~thanks to Jaidynsmum for my perfect siggy!~

September 24th, 2012, 06:19 AM
Nicholle ttc's Avatar TTC our first!
I know how you feel Jen and it sucks! I truly believe that things happend for a reason, even if we don't know the reason. You are right where you are supposed to be. So just hang in there a little longer, cause it will happen!

I know it's hard, but what has helped me lose weight is knowing that I'm losing weight for the baby. When I would be on the treadmill running and wanting to stop, I'd put on an inspirational song, think about my motivation for losing weight (having a baby!) and find that little bit of energy to keep me going, even if it was just an extra 30 seconds. I know that you can find that motivation too! Good luck and always know that we are here for you!!!!

Natural cycles-August 2011-July 2012
August 2012-October 2012 clomid and progesterone
November 2012-IUI
December 2012, cysts from IUI, on bcp

January 2013-February 2013, long protocol IVF
15 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 7 fertilized with ICSI
All 7 made it to 5 day transfer, 2 were transferred
Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

May 10, 2013, lap sx, Stage 1 endo

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot